Start by marking “Their Rising Sun (Daeria World) (Wintervale Packs Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Their Rising Sun (Daeria World) (Wintervale Packs Book 1)

Their Rising Sun (Daeria World) (Wintervale Packs Book 1)

**Grab the first of this sexy reverse harem series**

Blake Parker believes in giving herself and helping others whenever and however she can. When she hears about an opportunity to help an alien planet repopulate and rebuild, she jumps at the chance to be a surrogate. Blake herself was born to a surrogate mother, so it feels like the right thing to do. Giving the shifter
Published January 10th 2020 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Their Rising Sun (Daeria World), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Rising Sun (Daeria World)

Start your review of Their Rising Sun (Daeria World) (Wintervale Packs Book 1)
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Daeria World (Wintervale Pack) by Milly Taiden
I will admit that this book was a bit slow for me and repeats other previous books especially the first meeting the wolf and there future mate.
Blake decided to be a surrogate because she was a surrogate baby, her mums bff carry and gave birth to her because her biological mother couldn’t.
What I did like was that Blake’s development in book and especially her powers. I really liked that she wanted to learn to defend herself instead
Daria
This was a good mix of a lot of my favorite genre's, sci fi-sh, shifter and menage wrapped up in a very fun little story.

I'd been wondering what was happening in Daeria since the amazing books with the dragons. (Nightflame Dragons) and Milly yeah, makes what she does look easy. *grins* Back in Daeria with the Wintervale wolves.
The sexy surrogate holds her own with her sassy attitude and willingness to take IT on. A new life, new purpose, new world, and her very own hideous dangers. Oh but the
Terry
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rain or shine you need to get this book

This is how you start a series. With a bang.
Who wouldn't want four men at their beck-call. Cause I sure do. Blade is freaking awesome! Her men are not too far behind. I love the chemistry they give of them have and how their is no jealousy amongst them. I will not give away the story but I will tell you you have good goddesses and bad God's who tried to take over the world and creatures come to live to suck your blood and kill you and other creatures that
Cheri
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blake was always the plain Jane with the men all interested in the flashier prettier women. Her life goal wasn't getting married anyway or so she wanted to believe. She did want babies. She wanted to help others. Helping save a planet in trouble repopulate after a monster killed the women in their world will be helping and make her a mom.

What she hadn't counted on was not only finding one man but two men who wanted to share her as her mate and then two more. Four guys. How can she handle that?
Jackie
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
3 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
Not sure, but felt like I missed a previous book or something. Wasn't bad enough to make me lost, but just that there was some missing info somewhere towards the world building. I did enjoy the book, it was a fast paced story, and held my attention. I think the main 5 characters are a little 1 dimensional. Though I liked Blake & her 4 guys- Jericho, Mace, Serge, and Castien, I felt they could have been fleshed out a bit more for me to know more about them. Not
Sandi Ramirez
Shelves: 2020-challenge
This book takes place on another planet Daeria and Blake has left Earth to go there to be a surrogate to help the shiftier population rebuild after a horrible war when all the females were killed off. Blake signs up because she herself is a product of of a surrogate and knows how important it can be. She meets her match(s) and as it happens it is more than one. As with most of author Milly Taiden's books when their are shiftiers involved there is also lots of heat. I am looking forward to the ...more
Melvena Asa
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a Great Book. Full of Hot Sexy Shifters and one stubborn Female that will rock there world. If you don't like your books hot and steamy the this book won't be your cup of tea, but if you do this one will set you on fire. Loved it

Heidi
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blake comes to another planet to help with there species and to be a surrogate yet once she meets four incredible men everything changes and something opens up inside her that no one not even she expects.

This book was easy to read i loved all the interactions with each of her guys and it was super hot. Which is hard to balance but the author did a terrific job of.
Wioletta
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to new series.
Blake is one of voluntary females, who will be surrogate on the planet Daeria. To her surprise she finds out that she is a mate to four wolf shifters, then she learns that she is more than weak female.
But with that comes more danger.
Another great one by Milly.
Florence
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow... wow.. wow... what an awesome way to start a new series.. This story had me hooked from page one to the last and had me wanted more at the end.. I absolutely love that the female is the powerful one and the men are her sidekicks so to speak.. Blake is an incredible character and her men are sexy as hell.. I can't wait to see what happens with the other women from the second wave...
Edith
Wonderful!!!

As always Ms Taiden does not disappoint! Her worlds are works of art. Her vivid imagination and talent inside as they capture a reader, drawing them into the web she weaves.
Chantelle Bouffanie
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I love reading Milly Taiden stories. This is the first book in a new series called Winterville Packs. This is Jericho, Mace, Serge, Castien and Blake's story. Blake knew that she wanted to help others out. Jericho and Mace knew that they wanted to share a woman together. While Serge and Castien wanted the samething. But all of their wolves chose Blake. Blake finds herself drawn to all four guys. This story has it all between hot, sexy scenes, and danger. Can the guys find out who is after ...more
Cheryl
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Jericho, Mace, Serge, Castien and Blake's story . Blake wants to help another planet repopulate by being a surrogate . Her mother was one and Blake wants to help others . After meeting not one but two who tell her she is there mate and then two others life starts to get dangerous along with her four mates wanting her this story really starts off with so much heat and danger ! Who would have thought that the dead would want her dead also when all she wanted to do was help out an alien ...more
Carmen  Torres
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She was to be a surrogate. However, was so much more. She found herself possibly a mate to four wolves. Was she able to handle four men? How was it able to work? The suspense,action,danger and steamy hot males are off the charts? Once again Milly Taiden has given us an excellent story and characters. Can't wait for next book.

Debra Hughes
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, Spicy and Hot! Role reversal to the most. I read in 2 days. You Must read it
Donna
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My oh my! This sexy tale has the earth girl getting not only the Alpha but three others as well. But she can handle it because there is something extra special about her too. Something they all discover while trying to save themselves from a race of ancient monsters that rise from the grave, hungry for her blood and willing to go through her guys to get it.
This is another sexy, fun romp from Milly Taiden and I can’t wait to see where she takes us next.
Shyla Wright
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Milly Taiden is a phenomenal author and Their Rising Sun proves how phenomenal her books are. This is a book for everyone that loves hotness, shifters, sass and alpha males. A definite one click.
ObsessiveReader
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
New batch of surrogates have arrived on Daeria. Blake is happy to be on Daeria and to be a part of bringing new life to the inhabitants. Little did she know what she would find not two but four men who are her true mates. New dangers arise with their arrival and her men have to figure out what is going on.

This series introduces a new element...the new arrivals are descendants of the gods. The story doesn't go into how this is possible so I assume that it will be answered by the time the final
Elizabeth
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about expected...Blake knew she would be mated to save a world but to 4 Lord! Loved reading the growth, how they all tried to give her time to fall in love with them all. Such sweetness and patience with a side of alpha My favorite of this series. ...more
Phyllis
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Their Rising Sun is the first book in the new series (Daeria World) Wintervale Packs. This new series is based in the same world as the Nightflame Dragons series & follows some of the characters introduced in those books. In this first book we follow human Blake & wolf shifters Jericho, Mace, Serge & Castien as they find their way to happily ever after.

Blake was in the second group of human women volunteers to go to Daeria to be surrogate mothers for the shifters there. Even though
Joetta Spurling
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not one but four!

Their Rising Sun: Wintervale Packs book 1
By Milly Taiden
Kindle unlimited purchase
When Blake hears about an opportunity to help an alien planet repopulate and rebuild, she jumps at the chance to be a surrogate. Blake herself was born to a surrogate mother, so it feels like the right thing to do. Giving the shifter alpha males on planet Dearia a family is her ultimate pay it forward. Not long after arriving on Dearia she meets not one but four handsome wolf shifters. They all
Linda
This is Book 1 in the Wintervale Packs series. Blake has gone to Daeria to be a surrogate for the wolf pack shifters. Blake doesn’t consider herself to be anything special especially when she looks at the other women with her, but she does get a surprise when she sees all the good-looking men. She hopes she can be happy with one of them then finds four that she really thinks is hot. This book is full of hot love and all the suspense and action that you could ask for on a strange planet. This is ...more
Tilly
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great new story kicks off this new series by Milly Taiden, she's done it again. Blake was conceived through a surrogate and had a close family bond so for she wants to pay it forward. Hence why she chose to travel to another planet and offer to be a surrogate, but ends up meeting 4 men who claim she is there mate. Oh my what else can a gal do but explore this thing. However strange things start happening to Blame and the guys must work together seek answers. A super hot read and greatly looking ...more
L M
Jan 10, 2020 rated it liked it
I was keen to read the next book with the surrogates on Daeria.
I read this as it is a continuation-addition of the NIGHTFLAME DRAGONS series that I have enjoyed by this author.
Though enjoyable and at times entertaining with very likeable characters, I am not a big fan of reverse harem books due to the amount of sex scenes needed that multiple partners evoke. This restricts the actual story to about 50%. But I did enjoy that 50%.
Liked the characters and found the direction this is going in quite
Crystal Watson
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy goddess didn't see that coming.

This book was off the charts good. I mean come on four hot mates a beautiful alien land and powers. What? Omg I don't want to say much to give anything away. Blake being a surrogate herself jumped at the chance to help an alien shifter world repopulate. When she finally settles in she realizes not one not two but four men all have the mate pull. Add in creepy zombie aliens and some freaking cool powers and we'll you got yourself one Heck of a time.
Jenniekenn
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How does Milly do it! What a story. This was my favorite of the series. I loved how strong Blake was and her super power. I loved that it basically had some walking dead with the Rogites. Milly really blended the for men (Serge, Castien, Mace and Jericho) together so seamlessly. I could not stop reading and I can’t wait for the next book.

Lisa Jones
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading about Blake and how she got to know each of her four sexy mates. I also loved how when Blake's powers grew, so did the excitement and danger as well as the love between Blake and her mates. Just think, to go to another planet with the intention of being a surrogate to finding love with four fabulous mates who have your back. I highly recommend this book as it the first in this series with just a tiny hint of what to expect in the rest of the series.
Paula
Their Rising Sun

I’ve read all of the PDA series and wanted to try more of Milly Taiden’s books. I was wary since I loved the PDA series and the humor and tone in them so much. I was worried about other series by her being too different. I loved this book though. I miss “Gerri” and her humor but you can’t complain too much when there are still protective alpha shifters involved.
Lory
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a enjoyable and entertaining read and a great start for a new series. Plenty of intrigue, action, suspense and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Overall a great read looking forward to next book in the series. I received a free copy via booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Stephanie
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure at first how I felt about there being 4 but the way it was written was amazing and all the way through the book it kept me drawn into the world that they live in . Milly has outdone herself this time and I can not wait to see what she has in store for this world and the others that she is working on.

• Saved by the Billionaire Bears
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons Book 5)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons Book 4)
  • The Rebel And The Rogue (Interstellar Brides® Program #19)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • Batty for Dragons: Paranormal Dating Agency (The Lazar Sisters Book 2)
  • Dragon's Nanny (West Coast Water Dragons, #1)
  • Winter Bearland
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption Book 3)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • His Cougar Dream (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #2)
  • Bat's Got Bite (Paranormal Dating Agency / The Lazar Sisters Book 1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or