Start by marking “A Proxy Wedding” as Want to Read:
A Proxy Wedding

A Proxy Wedding

Saying I Do was more than they bargained for.

Carly James values loyalty and friendship above all. So when her best friend calls asking her to be a proxy bride, she says, ‘yes.’ How hard can it be to say ‘I do’ so that her best friend can be with the one she loves? Only, Carly never counted on the feelings that began to swirl around with the proxy groom.

Damien Nichols likes
ebook
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Proxy Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Proxy Wedding

Start your review of A Proxy Wedding
Nicole
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a fun story to read. I have always enjoyed Toni Shiloh’s books, and this short story does not disappoint. I definitely recommend it to readers of contemporary romance.

I purchased a copy of this book and was under no obligation to write a review. All opinions expressed are mine.
Beth Erin
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review featured on DiversityBetweenThePages.wordpress.com

Are y'all seeing this absolutely adorable cover?! It's downright irresistible and so is the sweet story inside! I'm really glad this whole proxy wedding situation didn't launch into a mishandled paperwork meets accidental marriage of inconvenience debacle. Instead, Shiloh crafts an engaging opposites-attract romance with the wonderfully creative meet-cute of a double-proxy wedding (much more enjoyable and believable than my wild
Andrea
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short & Sweet!

*Borrowed from Kindle Unlimited*
Short and sweet! Perfect for the waiting room.
Brenda and Adam have s couple of very good friends in Carly and Damien. I liked that Damien was willing to drive Carly from San Francisco to Montana because she didn't fly. I liked the communication during the drive and after the "wedding." To say anything else might spoil the story so take a little time for yourself and read this short story.
Marylin
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when you want to get married but you’re not in the same place and you’re in the military? Well, you get married by proxy. Now, I never knew there was such a thing as a proxy wedding, but after reading this book I decided to look it up. What an interesting concept!
However, this book isn’t just about a proxy wedding, it’s about two people coming together to help their friends out and then finding they have a connection.
When Carly and Damien first met it wasn’t the best of times.
Becky Smith
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this in "A Spring of Weddings" collection. After reading a book by Toni Shiloh, I was excited to read this one, and I wasn’t disappointed. This is well-written with well-developed characters and not only easy to read, but it is hard to put down until the end. Both main characters had fears that were dictating and ruining their life. I loved the quote: “No one is unlovable in God’s eyes. Our parents’ choices do not determine our future.” This is such a fun read, and I look forward to more ...more
Phyllis
Dec 09, 2019
E. Espinoza
Dec 13, 2019

• Her Stand-in Cowboy
  • The Wedding Dress Christmas (The Wedding Collection)
  • A Date with Danger: Inspirational Mystery and Suspense Set
  • A Match of Sorts
  • Wyatt (The Montana Marshalls, #4)
  • A Kite On the Wind (Mended Hearts Book 3)
  • Stand Alone (Sola, #4)
  • A McClendon Thanksgiving (McClendon Holiday, #1)
  • Living On A Prayer: An Inspirational Christian Romance (His Tender Mercies Book 1)
  • Ruby Jane (The Montana Marshalls, #5)
  • Love on Parade (Teachers of Trumanville Book 1)
  • Mistletoe Menagerie (A Madison River Romance Novella)
  • The Family that Lies
  • The Family that Lies: Merci Restored
  • 100 Extraordinary Stories of Prayer for Courageous Girls: Unforgettable Tales of Women of Faith
  • Royally Yours
  • The Miracles of Jesus (Imagine)
  • Brand of Light (The Droseran Saga #1)
Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving grace thanks to the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior. She writes to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.