Start by marking “Dirty Game (The Anti-Hero Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Game (The Anti-Hero Chronicles #1)

Dirty Game

(The Anti-Hero Chronicles #1)

I said undress.
Saved from a violent shoot-out, I am now "in debt" to Luca and Leo Borroni, the gorgeous mob twins of Las Vegas.
They said I’d be dead without them.
And that my payment is to play "The Game."
Problem is, I’m pretty sure I’ll end up the loser.
Because guys like the Borroni brothers win. Always.
I mean, they aren’t the most brutal men walking the streets of Sin City
Published November 8th 2019 by Headlands Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Game

Start your review of Dirty Game (The Anti-Hero Chronicles #1)
CarolKat
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may have elevated itself to a new favorite from Mika Lane.

Twin brothers Luka and Leo have been frequenting the Loaded Dice. A seedy strip club where the owner has managed to get on the wrong side of their uncle. It's time for him to pay the price but first the brothers have to send all the girls on their way. Luka has his eye on their waitress Echo, so there is a different fate they have planned for her.

Really having no choice, Echo moves into the Twin's home. She's
Maria11
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Dang my luck stinks

Second book in a row that just left me at a loss. So mama unanswered questions and not really the ending I thought it should be. Lots of holes in the story. Definitely hot sex.
Susan Cox
It's a game!

This is a great book! Kudos to the author Mika Lane! This mafia tale is moves fast at times and and it's kind of like a fairy tale. You know you should stop reading because you have to go to work but it's too good. Girl meets boy. Guy has brother, an identical twin. These characters felt real to me not like super humans. Echo is a great heroine with strong beliefs and is hard working. I recommend this book to anyone that likes a mafia story with a lot of hot sex, bad guys
WiccaMagic74
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, menage
HOT HOT
I really enjoyed this book and would recommend this author to anyone.
It has hot steamy scenes, danger, romance and a HEA but...
I'm not sure whether to be happy or disappointed with the ending. Not because it wasn't well written or anything like that just because I was hoping for a different one.
Honestly Mika Lane is an awesome author who brings her characters to life.
Mie
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertainment

I came across Dirty Game by Mika Lane by accident, but what a fun & entertaining read it was. Normally not a big fan of mafia romance, but the twists just made it fun to read.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a true suspense, romance, steamy story with an HEA attached to it. I was wrapped in the story from the beginning to the end would recommend it, but the ending will leave you with some questions. I honestly volunteered to review the arc.
Tammie Carpenter
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Anti heroes after my own heart! Cant wait for the next anti hero chronicles!
Michelle
Suzy
Kathryn McCombe
Linda
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Industrious cocktail waitress. Identical, gorgeous, alpha mobsters. A crush. A kidnapping. The Game. What could all of these things put together get you? Well, in the case of Ms. Lane, a what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas fun story. There is some menage, but this is Ms. Lane! LOL. Echo and Luca have some fun, and due to The Game, Leo too. Will it last longer than three months? I read this book in two evenings and I enjoyed each and every minute. Sexy, hot, and even with 'gangstas,' endearing. ...more
Becky
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. I wouldn’t really call them anti-heroes though. I loved Luca and Leo. I would love to see Leo and Yasmina get together
Lola
Shaun Walsh
Nina Lichatz
Kat
Nov 10, 2019
Writing has been a passion of Mika’s since a young age (her first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway"), but erotic romance is now what gives purpose to her days and nights. She lives in magical Northern California with her own handsome alpha dude, sometimes known as Mr. Mika Lane, and an evil cat named Bill. A devotee of the intelligent and beautiful, and lover of shiny things, she’s a yogi, hik ...more