Start by marking “Play Me (Jaded Ivory, #5)” as Want to Read:
Play Me (Jaded Ivory, #5)

Play Me

(Jaded Ivory #5)

All women are liars.

Well, maybe not all women. Over the years, I’ve only met a few who cared about anyone other than themselves.

Seven years had passed since the last time I saw her. The one who lied to me.

I might pretend it doesn’t bother me now, but the scars are as fresh as the day she disappeared. Hopefully, someday I can forget the pain she caused.

Or, until I literally
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Play Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play Me

Start your review of Play Me (Jaded Ivory, #5)
World Of Books 65
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this story it was really well told and worth a read and don't worry if you haven't read the other 4 books in the series - I hadn't but it took nothing away from the enjoyment of Jackson and Megan's story. In fact I downloaded the first book to read of off the back of reading this one

Meet broody Jackson the founding member of 'Jaded Ivory' a band formed in college and over the last 7 years tours all over the world; Jackson has everything he could ever want except the love of a good woman.
Kristina Simkins
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Awesome characters and an amazing story. I think the author done a fabulous job capturing every subject that she tackled in Megan and Jackson’s story.

They met and originally fell in love in college, but one mistake made by Megan took that all away. 7 years later they reunite with a rocky start and a little help from Jackson’s fellow band members and their wives.
Jackson is a rock star, lead guitarist in the band Jaded Ivory. Megan is an ER nurse and an active Lt. in
Crystal
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jackson and Megan had it all in college, until that fateful Christmas break. When Jackson came back, he couldn’t find Megan. Her room had been cleaned out and she was no longer registered. He had no way of contacting her either, and he was devastated. They’d had their future planned out, and now she was gone without a word. That shock and hurt has shaped the man that he is now, seven years later. He’s never trusted another woman and hasn’t even tried at a relationship since then.
Megan’s life cha
Michelle Austin
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

Play Me was a great 5 star read and book five in the Jaded Ivory series.
I really liked this book, Megan and Jackson were great.

While out to the movies with his band members, Jackson comes face-to-face with the woman who broke his heart seven years ago, Megan. She just up and left with no word or explanation, which caused Jackson to not trust women at all.

Megan tries to explain but he refuses to listen, fate steps in and Jackson ends up in the ER where Me
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY HELL! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Play Me so much, even with all the crazy frustrating push & pull. Jackson & Megan were together in college, but a big mistake was made by Megan to destroy it all. It's been 7 years, and Jackson is still very Jaded, if you will, but now he's a famous rock star as the lead guitarist in Jaded Ivory. Megan is an ER nurse these days, and obviously, they're from two very DIFFERENT worlds now. However, here's the thing, neither ever got over the other, so when coming face ...more
Jackie Wright
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jackson and Megan have history they met in college and were supposed to spend the rest if their life’s together ...well that was until Megan walked away without telling Jackson why. Fast forward seven years and a Jackson is still struggling to form relationships but being the lead guitarist of Jaded Ivory has made it easy for him to have plenty of one night stands with no strings attached.
Two people leading very different lives thinking their paths would never cross again come face to face in a
Crystal
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Play Me is the fifth book in the Jaded Ivory Series. It can be read as a standalone, but why not start at the beginning and get even more of these wonderful characters. This story is a second chance love story. Megan and Jackson meet and fell in love while they were at college, they had plans for a future but Megan just up and disappeared. Fast forward seven years and they meet again, but Jackson wants nothing to do with her or what she has to say. He hasn't been the same since she left him. Wil ...more
Diane Plourde TDC Book Reviews
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

This as been an amazing series so far. Play Me is a 4 star story that was heartbreaking at times.

Jackson is one of Jaded Ivory’s band member. He gets a blast from his past that he never forgot. He’s still very upset about what went down with Megan. This is their story.

This was not what I was expecting from this storyline. It was amazing. Rock star/military. My reason why that I didn’t give it a 5 star is purely subjective. I cringe every time the other band members would name call Megan. I kn
Konny
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Play Me by Rebecca Brooke is the next book in her Jaded Ivory Series. Every book can be read as a stand alone, for bets reading experience I recommend to read the books in order, yes there are cross-overs.
The previous books are Rock Me, Ride Me, Cover Me and String Me.
Play Me is Jackson and Megan's book.
Jackson is the lead guitarist of Jaded Ivory and he enjoys his single life. He had a bad breakup in college and that jaded him til today.
When his ex Megan suddenly shows up all his anger flares t
Doris
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unanswered Questions

Jackson and Megan met in college and had planned to marry one day…that is until Megan walked away with no explanations. During these seven years apart it has left Jackson really struggling relationship wise. Being the lead guitarist of Jaded Ivory hasn’t left him without exposure to all kinds of willing women but it never led to anything meaningful.

Their lives have taken quite different paths with Jackson the rock star and Megan an ER nurse but there is still that connection
michelle Shelly
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great characters!

Play Me is a wonderful second chance story with characters that are easily to relate to. Yeah Jackson is a rock star but he’s very down to earth and a loveable character.

Jackson and Megan meet in college, fall in love only to have her disappear on him for seven years. The only thing that kinda bothered me with this book was I felt like Megan’s story was repeated a bunch. I understand that everyone needed to know where was but to me she told it to many times. Other than that I l
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in this amazing series and is Jackson and Megan’s story. These two have a history, and when Megan left suddenly, Jackson was left heartbroken, and unable to trust any woman, but he also desperately wants what his band members have. When fate brings these two back together, Megan just wants to explain why she had to leave, but Jackson does not wait to hear it. This is a beautifully written story which is engaging, entertaining and a steamy read, which had me hooked throughout ...more
Breen
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I really liked this book. The story was awesome and the characters were amazing. Megan and Jackson’s story was fabulous. They met and fall in love back in college but after one mistake everything was ruined until 7 years later when they reunited again. Two different worlds united by love. They say opposites attract and honestly they couldn’t be more perfect for each other. This was a beautiful second chance romance.”
Pamela
Jackson and Megan were together in college until Megan disappeared after a holiday. Jackson had no way of contacting her. He's been carrying the pain of it around with him for the last 7 years. Now he is the founding member and guitarist of the Jaded Ivory band. Megan is a nurse in the ER. They bump into each other after all this time. Megan wants to tell her side of the story but Jackson may not want to hear it. A good read. ...more
Lindsey Kramer
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was absolutely worth the read! I was absolutely enthralled! I want to go back and read the other books now! I can’t wait for the next book!
Carman Townsend Welsch
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the cover !!

I was so proud of Megan ! Her two jobs were awesome and I loved how she recognized how the waitress was with Jackson . I hope we hear more from this bunch ! I'll be rereading this series again .
Bobbie Hamon
Daniellegn
Dec 04, 2019
Paula Iglesias
Apr 23, 2020

• Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar #2)
  • Storm
  • A Filthy Marriage (Filthy Line #4)
  • Reckless Obsession (The Reckless Rockstar #1)
  • Taming Griffin (Shadow Phoenix #5)
  • Saving Maddox (Shadow Phoenix #3)
  • Reckless Reunion (The Reckless Rockstar #3)
  • Keeping Time (Steelwolf #2)
  • Love to Hate Her
  • Ghost Note (Gods of Rock, #3)
  • Loving True (Shadow Phoenix #2)
  • Filthy Beautiful (Players, #2)
  • Reckless to Love You
  • Heartbreak Beat (LA Rock Star Romance #1)
  • The Story of Us (Sweetbriar Cove, #11)
  • The Forbidden Man
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Rebecca Brooke is the author of the Traded Series, as well as other contemporary and paranormal books. She grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man, who puts up with all of her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. When she

Jaded Ivory (5 books)
  • Rock Me (Jaded Ivory #1)
  • Ride Me (Jaded Ivory #2)
  • Cover Me (Jaded Ivory, #3)
  • String Me (Jaded Ivory Book 4)