Start by marking “Never a Bride (At the Shore #3)” as Want to Read:
Never a Bride (At the Shore #3)

Never a Bride

(At the Shore #3)

Emma never dreamed that the happily-ever-after would change her life. . .

But as her two best friends find love, Emma worries about what her future will bring. She has seen all too often what happens once husbands and children arrive. She puts on a brave face because she wants her buddies to be happy, but as a wedding planner, she has seen one too many marriages go south.
Published January 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Never a Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never a Bride

Start your review of Never a Bride (At the Shore #3)
Srivalli Rekha
3.7 Stars

Never a Bride is the story of Emma, a wedding planner, with past issues, and Carlo, a caterer and a friend of Emma for the past 8 years. They have feelings for each other. Though they do nothing about it, no thanks to Emma’s emotional baggage.
With Emma’s friends finding love and getting married, will she be able to overcome her insecurities to accept Carlo’s love?
The book is a straightforward contemporary romance with a tried and tested plotline. I knew it right away, so I wasn’t loo
Suzan
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindle
This is an excellent contemporary romance with exactly the type of "Happily Ever After" I enjoy! Emma and Carlo are both wonderful characters. I enjoyed reading their stories, meeting their friends and family and definitely enjoyed reading about the beautiful Jersey Shore! This story has just the right mix of secondary characters mixed in with the main story. Emma and Carlo have been friends and work partners for several years, both wanting more. Emma has a difficult back story and Carlo can onl ...more
Denise
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had read this author in a different genre so it was a delight to find I also liked reading her in this also. In this one we see what Emma worries about as she lives life but we also get to see how her path changes. Since we all desire the forever kind it is a delight to read when one finds it with how it unravels and wraps them up in it. Then along comes Carlos whom is the key it would seem so we are given the sweet unwrapping of how it could be. As you go along in this this author is able to ...more
Wioletta
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma doesn't believe in HEA, even after her two friends found theirs. She says she'll never get married. Carlo is Emma's friend, they thinking about opening business together, but Carlo want more from Emma and he is doing everything to prove that, but one small mistakes and everything goes down. Will Emma forgive Carlo and would they get their HEA?
Great story with wonderful characters. Loved it and can't wait to read other books in the series.
Karin
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never a Bride by Caridad Pineiro
Is it easier to watch everyone else get married while you remain the bridesmaid – or the Wedding Planner – than to go through what your parents went through? Maybe if you knew the whole story you might change your mind. Talking things out saves a lot of heartache! I enjoyed the story and highly recommend the book.
Belinda
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma is a woman who believes in love just not for herself. Carlos is a man who loves her but knows he has his work cut out for him. This is a true romance novel of a couple trying to navigate their way to each other. The author takes us through the emotional journey of a woman trying to find her happy ever after. I received this as an ARC and voluntarily give my review.
Sharon
Mar 19, 2020 rated it liked it
When a friendship between a caterer and wedding planner becomes more, will her past fears tear them apart?

In book 3 of the At the Shore series, Emma Grant never trusted love after watching her father belittle her and her mother and walk out on them.  However, her beautiful friendship with the handsome and patient Carlo de Costa is starting to change her mind. Can she be happy with Carlo or will her fear of what could go wrong destroy their future together?

Emma and Carlo's relationship is a tenta
Judith Miguel
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a really sweet and romantic story from an author I didn´t know.
Emma is a wedding planner, so she has seen one too many marriages go south. Not to mention her parents' bitter divorce which has soured her on the idea of marriage for herself. She can't imagine ever finding a man who can bring her a forever kind of romance.
Carlo da Costa has been in love with Emma since forever. He can't help but wonder how someone who puts such love and care into others' dreams can't allow herself to believ
Felice Foster
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this book, but that never happened.

Carlos spends the entire book pining for Emma and Emma spends the entire book waffling between going for it or staying lonely. Then she gets mad for no reason when he doesn’t “come to her first” about a business deal. Her indecisive nature just put me off.

Some of the scenes started off well, but then would abruptly end. Maybe the meat of the story is still on the edit room floor.
Paulette
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Sorry for the 3 star review. I did receive an ARC copy from the author. Staying interested was difficult for me, too slow and to be honest not my usual type of reading but i did give it a try.
Beth Cross
Barbara Montag
Stephanie
Debbie P

• Finding Love at Mermaid Terrace
  • Lost Hills (Eve Ronin, #1)
  • The Last Sister (Columbia River, #1)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • E. B. White
  • The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
  • Daddy's Little Wild One (Lost Coast Daddies, #4)
  • Fierce at Heart (The Kincaids of Pine Harbour, #2)
  • Find Me Alastar
  • Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material, #5)
  • Scars and Sins (Brooklyn Brothers #2)
  • Highland Cove
  • The Hopes and Dreams of Libby Quinn
  • Ten Seconds to Dead (Ten Seconds, #1)
  • East Side Hustler (Alex Cohen #2)
  • Alpha Erased (Alpha Girls, #9)
  • The F*ck-it List
  • Life & Limb (PASS, #2)
To stay in touch with the latest releases, contests and happenings with Caridad, sign up for her newsletter at http://bit.ly/2cbxlYw.

NY Times and USA Today Bestseller Caridad Pineiro is a Jersey Girl who just wants to write, travel, and spend more time with family and friends. Caridad is the author of over 50 novels/novellas and has sold over 1 million books worldwide. Caridad loves romance novels

At the Shore (3 books)
  • One Summer Night (At the Shore, #1)
  • What Happens in Summer (At the Shore, #2)

News & Interviews