Start by marking “Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement” as Want to Read:
Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement

Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement

Two million dollars. That’s how much money anyone under age 40 will need to accumulate to retire. That often means working 40-hour-weeks and penny-pinching your whole life. How else could you save a cool $2 mil?

Finance guru, former financial advisor, and Amazon bestselling author of Money Honey, Rachel Richards has one goal in mind: teaching you everything you need to know
Published November 15th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement

Start your review of Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement
Ali Mize
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement is a quick, fun, and informative read for anyone looking to supplement or replace their active income and pursue a more flexible lifestyle.

It goes beyond describing the five types of passive income that exist to detailing the exact steps you can take to pursue them - de-mystifying and democratizing the opportunities often used to build wealth.

The “SCRIMP” framework Rachel uses to compare passive income streams helps readers make an informed decision about
Woody Rini
I loved this book!!!!!!!

The most helpful part is that Rachel interviews people across various lines of work and asks them how they generate passive income. It's nice to hear from one author, but it's really credible when the author takes the time to interview others (Such as Hal Elrod, one of my personal role models for his Miracle Morning) and show that these principles work across different industries and lines of work.

I also loved that Rachel was clear about the up front work for passive
Leanne P
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing for people looking to change the way we think about retirement AND implement the steps to do it! I’ve been a fan of Rachel Richards since her first book “Money Honey” came out! Her first book helped us reach our financial goals so I was excited for the second. Well now, this author is helping us reach our future financial goals! So grateful to have stumbled upon her work!
Melanie
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so we can all agree that most financial books are boring right? Guess what? This one isn't!! It was an entertaining book that also provided some extremely valuable information. I read the book over 2 days. I couldn't put it down. I am so excited to start implementing some of Rachel's suggestions. Cannot recommend this book enough!!!
Marilyn
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic book will be available in 9 days and if it’s anything like her first book it will be nothing less than amazing. Mark your calendars as you don’t want miss the launch.
Terri Chapman
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-reads
Feels like I'm in an interesting conversation with a girlfriend who is an expert in this field, not reading a textbook. I hate money things (biologist/nurse/informatics) but I'm learning! I'm gonna have to get the first book, too!
Claire Richards
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I bought Rachel’s first book Money Honey about a year ago thanks to a friend’s recommendation and LOVED it. It helped me pay down my credit card debt within 7 months and begin building up my savings and investment portfolio. I’ve been following Rachel’s career ever since.

When she announced that she was writing a second book, this time about passive income, I was ecstatic. I am a young millennial and in my first year of my career, and I already know I don’t want to spend the next 40+ years of my
Lauren Richards
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Money Honey, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement! I wasn’t quite sure what to expect with this book other than I knew it was going to be great. I was not disappointed! Rachel went into SO MUCH detail in this book about passive income streams. She talks about the 5 main passive income streams: royalty income, portfolio income, coin-operated machines, ads and e-commerce, and rental income. For each category Rachel lists multiple examples and goes ...more
Katelyn Studebaker
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Money Honey spoke to a generation of young people who needed approachable financial advice. With Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement, Rachel Richards has leveled UP! This book has the same lovable, sassy tone as Money Honey, but the content is geared towards people who are already serious about their financial future and looking for the next step to optimize their life plan.

This book gives the essential details on precisely how to develop passive income streams. This isn’t a theoretical book
Emily
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm Obsessed with Rachel Richards and her way of making all things financial seems so easy to understand! Her first book, Money Honey, was incredible and such an education in financial planning, saving money, and most importantly for me, paying down the dreaded credit card debt. So, when I heard she had a new book on passive income I JUMPED at the chance to get an Advanced Reader Copy. I have been looking for additional revenue streams (I love my job, and make enough to have a good living, but ...more
Nicole
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not, going to lie....I thought I knew about Passive Income, but this book filled me in and gave me way more information than I ever knew. It also encourages and supports the reader in many ways to develop their own income streams without being self-promoting or overly-egotistical.

From explaining why we all need some passive income (her section on the demise of Social Security was legit amazing!!!) to details on how to get started in the five streams of PI, this book covers all the details on
Jackie P.
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what kind of potential passive income held until reading this book. It was always something I heard about but never felt like it was a reality. Since reading PIAR, I look at money a completely different way. I am constantly looking for ways to make my money works for me instead of the other way around.

Rachel breaks down a variety of passive income examples and scores them each with her SCRIMP method. It's SO EASY to understand and to find the passive income that fits my lifestyle.
Alicia Adams
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement: The Secret to Freedom, Flexibility, and Financial Independence" gives hope to those of us who feel like we're living paycheck to paycheck. The author tells how you can make something out of nothing (well, not *nothing* if you consider time and energy to be *something*), which means that anyone with a little grit and desire can build an income stream that isn't tied to a 9-to-5 gig. Rachel gives down-to-Earth, practical advice for so many different income ...more
Amanda Cahill
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Richards has done it again! Rachel’s first book Money Honey had such an impact on how I’ve shaped my financial future that I knew her second book was bound to have a similar impact. In Passive Income Aggressive Retirement, Rachel lays our 5 main categories for passive income: Royalty Income, Portfolio Income, Coin-Operated Income, Ads & E-Commerce and Rental Income. Although I already knew a little about Royalty and Rental income, the information shared in this book connected the dots ...more
Ashley Lucas
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader copy of “Passive income, Aggressive Retirement" from the author and I’m reviewing it voluntarily. I was so impressed that I already purchased a paperback copy of my own and one additional copy to share with friends & family.

As a millennial with my increasing adulting responsibilities, I was looking for an entertaining, easy guide and suggestions for improving my financial situation. Rachel has a way with writing that has it all. She is entertaining, informative
Judy Holman
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Rachel’s first book. Which I dearly loved there is so much information in the first book, as with this second publication. So much pragmatic creative information. I was never raised to look at money this way or even realize it was possible. The thing that stands out to me the most is as I’m sitting here reading this book I feel like I’m talking to her or sitting somewhere having coffee and that she’s like right there with me or in the living room with me it’s like being with a friend and ...more
Cassandra Celeste
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot recommend this book enough!

I was so excited when Rachel Richards, who wrote Money Honey (which was instrumental in me finally understanding my finances), announced she was writing a book about how to retire early, by using passive income to fund it! This book is incredible! Once again, she takes away all the technical jargon and easily explains the concepts so that you can truly understand the retirement landscape and how to set up passive streams of income. Like actually, how to set up
Cathy Wilson
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a cleverly written study about potential passive income streams and how to implement plans for passive income. On a deeper level, there is a thoughtful message about life and how to develop the kind of life you want to live. I am likely in the “older” reader market segment for this book, and I have been searching for ways to learn about these kind of financial concepts - this was perfect! And if you are starting out earlier in your life, it would be even more helpful. I have already ...more
Alayna Dafforn
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! Author Rachel Richards knocked it out of the park again with this one! Money is a topic that tends to scare, baffle, and bore people but she finds a way to inform you about this important issue in a truly easy-to-understand and entertaining way. I had no idea how dire our future retirement looked as millenials, but I'm glad I got my wake up call! Everyone needs to read this book, this will be my graduation gift to every high school kid I know!
Preetha
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much that I bought five for Christmas presents for my whole family. As an aspiring small business owner, I’m always looking for new ways to generate passive income. The author lays it out for the reader in an easily digestible way. I highly recommend for folks who are just trying to earn a bit more. I was already learning new info by Chapter 1, including how to reframe my perspective on the traditional way of Retirement in the US. Great read, especially for younger people!
Emily Ramage
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Rachel has done it again! I can attribute all of my financial knowledge to her first book, Money Honey, and this book definitely met all expectations! I thought the book was very well organized, easy to read, and was very well researched. This is a must read for anyone looking to grow their money passively!
Linh Vu Dieu
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
After reading the book, based on the recommendations I come up with around 5 ideas to earn passive income, that is rather surprising to me. With some popular ways for earning income like online courses or photography, the author give out some specific aspects to consider implemetation with possible profit. This book gives me realistic view about my ideas, which I feel grateful for.
Melanie
Julia C
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great for retirees. Super ideas and creatively written. I am going to investigate some of these avenues for passive income to help supplement our retirement income. It’s never too late!!!! Thank you!
Brittany Stubbs
This book has some INCREDIBLE gold nuggets in it. It is also incredibly practical. That being said, I don't think it's written particularly well, though it's written in a more approachable way than most financial books.
Delaney Carroll
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
The section on rental income was quite interesting. It covers many types of passive income that aren’t for everyone, but offers a good broad view of passive income. Nice companion to her other book, Money Honey.
S
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. There is so much information and Rachel has this way about getting you fired up and excited. The book is very down to Earth and easy to read. Read it! You will not be sorry!
Pessie Finn
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worthwhile.

Some important information . Let's of spunk. Quite supportive and motivating. I would recommend this book especially if you are new to the concepts.
Kari
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My only downfall with this book is I didn’t have it 20 years ago as I was finishing high school with my whole grownup life ahead of me! I received an advanced reader copy and loved it so much I bought two copies, for my teenage son and nephew to give them a leg up on their financial future! This will be my go to book for every high school graduate from here on out!

Her way of writing is like sitting and talking with a friend giving you a wealth of information to your finances. She lists so many
Bethany
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written, but I couldn't see myself using any of the passive income options in real life.
Goodreads Librari...: Two versions of book need to be combined 4 238 Nov 26, 2019 01:00PM

• The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life
  • The Wives
  • Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death
  • What Happens in Paradise
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Vol. 6: Karma
  • Things You Save in a Fire
  • Serial Killers True Crime 6 Story Collection: Notorious True Crime Murder Stories (6 True Crime Books in One Volume)
  • 25 Websites that Will Pay You to Write: The Definitive Must-Read for Writers Looking for Work from Home Jobs with Great Pay
  • Real Estate Investing: How to Flip a House as a Real Estate Investor
  • Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing: The Blueprint To Quitting Your Job With Real Estate - Even Without Experience Or Cash
  • Daily Self-Discipline: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Self-Discipline and Achieve Your Goals
  • The Things We Cannot Say
  • One Rental At A Time: The Journey to Financial Independence through Real Estate
  • Quit Your F*cking Job: Escape the Great American Hoax and Live Free
  • Parable and Paradox
  • Your Money or Your Life
  • Jim Kwik - How To Learn Anything In Half The Time: YouTube Video Transcript (Life-Changing-Insights Book 3)
At age 27, former financial advisor Rachel Richards quit her job and retired. She now lives off $10k+/mo in passive income.

Rachel Richards is the best-selling author of “Money Honey: A Simple 7-Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together.” She is an entrepreneur, professional speaker, and investor.

In her next book, "Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement," coming November 2019, Rachel dives