Start by marking “A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance: Saddle Creek Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance: Saddle Creek Christmas

A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance: Saddle Creek Christmas

A Saddle Creek Christmas

Four close and loyal friends since childhood, now grown men, make plans to celebrate Christmas but are threatened with unforeseen perils that strike close to home. Cold snow and freezing temperatures came early in Saddle Creek, Wyoming, a small town outside Jackson Hole in the shadows of the Grand Tetons mountains but wreak havoc on all their
Published November 1st 2019 by WM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance

Start your review of A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance: Saddle Creek Christmas
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Not One Romance but Three

The book description was a little confusing, along with the title. Since it's called A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance, you would expect it to be about a single couple. But actually this is a collection of three longer short stories that are romances about three different couples. (There is no table of contents, so it is hard to get around in the book.) They all interrelate as they take place in the same small town in Wyoming, and the men involved are good friends who
Barbara
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance story, for being a short story it packed alot into this book. This is a Christmas story of love and family and finding a way to be together through all odds, I will be reading this book again. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Saddle Creek Christmas Romance includes three interrelated short stories. The characters are all likable and relatable. The stories take place in a small town in Wyoming. These stories involve men, childhood friends who normally spend the holidays together, and the women who have their hearts. This is heartwarming holiday romance at its best.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Elvira
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this story. The characters are well developed and engaging and plenty of chemistry from beginning to the end. Storyline flowed smoothly.

Sheila
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really sweet Christmas Holiday with friends who celebrate together as they find the true meaning for the holiday season. Loved the story line and the characters in this book.

Pat
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderfully written with great character and storyline development that I was totally engaged as I turned each and every page!
Nancy Masullo
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was so good to reconnect with the Saddle Creek characters. My favorites are Chase and Lauren. I love how they all reconnect throughout the stories. I wanted it to not end and just continue on and on. Cannot wait for the next book in the series.
Lorelei Confer
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
BIO
Lorelei Confer
lives on a peninsula in the mid west coast of Florida with her husband and AJ, her long haired Chihuahua.

She wrote her first story in the fourth grade in the form of a play which actually was produced by her teacher for parents and students. She continued writing and majored in English in College. She practices every day to improve her craft.

An author of romantic suspense she