Start by marking “Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)

Ruthless Empire

(Royal Elite #6)

She’s off limits. He has none.

There’s a girl.
Beautiful. Popular. Fake.
And my obsession.
My fall.
Probably my damnation.
Did that stop me? Do I care? No and no.
There’s a line between right and wrong. Moral and immoral.
And then there’s her.
I cross every limit with blood-coated fingers.
She says she hates me.
I say I hate her too as I trap her, own her.
Make her all mine.

Ruthless E
Published August 20th 2020 by Blackthorn Books

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Empire, please sign up.
Aakanksha(call me asha) no you wont. i thought the same but cole and silver became my 2nd fav after aiden and elsa

Start your review of Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Cole was so dark and twisty!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💚💙💜❤️🖤
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📘📗📕📙📓
World building: 🌏🌎🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: Royal Elite School

The Hero: Cole – He and two friends were kidnapped when they were eight and it changed him. He is one of the four horsemen at Royal Elite and is called Famine because he is silent and deadly on the field.

The heroine: Silver –Neighbor to Cole and the horsemen, also used to be friends with Kim. She was crue
Rina Kent
Nov 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
RUTHLESS EMPIRE - Cole Nash.

Now on Pre-Order

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/2LeVpIe
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2AchAN7
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/REBuy

This book is a complete standalone, but for better understanding of Royal Elite's world, it's advised to read the previous books in the series first.

Royal Elite Series:
#0 Cruel King
#1 Deviant King
#2 Steel Princess
#3 Twisted Kingdom
#4 Black Knight (Xander)
#5 Vicious Prince (Ronan)
#6 Ruthless Empire (Cole)
#7 Royal Elite Epilogue

Mickeysreads
Aug 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020-read, three-star
3 Chaotic Stars

TRIGGER WARNING (view spoiler)

Plot
”I need her to tell me why she’s crying, because if I know the reason, I can use it and maybe I’ll be able to bring back the look from earlier.
Chaos.”

Since the moment Cole saw Silver cry in the park when they were kids, he decided that she was his and they both agreed to give each other all of their firsts.

Silver, has always been groomed to be a lady by her mother. To hide her emotions. Silver even ended up pushing
✨ Lucy ✨
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW *

There are not enough words to describe this book , and i don't think anything I'll write will make justice to this masterpiece.

I don't know how but Rina Kent made me once again speechless .

This book was everything and more i was expecting .

It was the only possible closure , all the doubts where finally answered ,and we had the opportunity to finally meet the real Cole and the real Silver ,and i wasn't disappointed at all .

What surprised me the most was the cr
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

5/5 Chaotic Stars!!

She ruined it. She ruined everything. She killed the small living part in my chest, and now,I’ll kill her in return.

Ruthless Empire is the sixth book of the 'Royal Elite' series by the best selling author Rina Kent. Told in dual perspectives , this book was literally RINA KENT at her damn best!!

I had been waiting for this book for like ever!!! And every second of that wait for Cole Nash was worth it! He is chaos in
- wish i were heather.
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cole and silver? Yes please!
Bookadmirer
Aug 22, 2020 rated it liked it
ABookLover73
FIVE BUTTERFLY STARS for Silver and Cole 💛🖤💛🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I can’t believe this is the last in the "Royal Elite" series 😭😭😭!!!

I liked every book in this series and I was especially looking forward to "Vicious Prince", Ronan’s book.

But, I have to admit that as much as I loved Ronan, Cole is the one who stole my heart.

This book is all you could wish for from the last book in any series.

Not only did the book answer all the questions that kept spinning in my head since I read the first book in this ser
Miftahul
Aug 20, 2020 rated it did not like it

Soooo i just finished reading this book, it was my most anticipated book but i am sooo fucking disappointed. Its like a mixture of Steel Princess and Black Knight, literally there is nothing till 80%, all Silver and Cole does is fuck each other. Seriously, there is only sex and nothing else, when they talk, they just talk about sex or how they ll fuck. Throughout the whole book, Cole’s dialogue is that he is gonna fuck silver and she belongs to him, like seriously they talk about nothin
Villains Do It Better
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
 ⚔Iru⛓nía⚔
I absolutely hated the scene where Elsa hit Silver.
I went into this one fully expecting to come face to face with a badass bitch Silver from the previous books but instead I got the girl who takes shit from everyfuckingone around her?

But wait if Silver takes shit like a pro, then her Prince Charming aka Cole eats shit like it's his favourite meal or something. The dude lets his best friend "fuck" her and the said best friend's girlfriend hit her and as if it weren't enough he waits for YEARS b
Fre06 Begum
Arena♡
Jul 28, 2020 marked it as to-read
C.O.V.E.R R.E.V.E.A.L🔥🔥

Can't wait for Cole's book!!
Douilleny
I did not see that twist coming at all, nicely done.
Dawn
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I was really surprised! I skimmed at first because after Teals story I didn’t think I could trust the author. But soon I was reading the entire book. This is why I read her: this is what I love! This story was everything I knew that she could do if she stopped the lazy writing so many authors are doing these days. Authors stop having your hero’s be faithless losers. It’s not sexy. This is sexy to me. Cole was steamy and everything you want, but he was also faithful. He had a few ki ...more
Rumi
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***5 BUTTERFLY AND FAMINE CROWNS***

I’ve been sitting on this review for WEEKS, but no matter how I word it, I wouldn’t do Cole and Silver’s story justice. So here goes, I guess…

I’ve been rooting for this couple since forever, and their story is everything I hoped for and more. So much more. Rina Kent slayed me with this one. I’m still lost for words. Damn.

Expect forbidden romance, ALL the angst, dark twists and turns… In short, this book is a dark romance lover’s wet dream. I wish I could read i
Sofs
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 phew
Cole and Silver... Loved the idea of them as a couple since book 1, I have been cheering for them even tho I'm not that much into step-siblings plots. I love Cole, he's a jerk but he's exactly how I imagined him and wanted him to be. Silver was ok. I liked her, she has many layers and it makes her an interesting person to get to know. I liked their chemistry, the push and pull.

It's a good book. Did it blow me away? No, but it wasn't bad either, I think it's my second favorite behind Cr
Aug 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
FLOR
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wooow, what an ending my god...
Honestly ever since I started this series all I wanted was to read XANDER´s and COLE´s books.
I FREAKING LOVE EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF THIS BOOK. And I can not believe this is the end. I know there´s going to be an epilogue for all of them but I don´t want this world to end.
Silver and Cole definitely take the second place couple for me, right below my Kim and Xan.
Chloe reads
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 chaotic stars

“Never give me your back. I'll take it as an opening to attack.”

I was desperate for Cole Nash and Silver Queens' story since the very first book. Well I can now officially say that I am in love with them. Ruthless Empire is everything I hoped for and so much more. Believe me when I say that Cole and Silver are as epic as I wanted them to be. Ugh, I LOVE them so much. They are hands down my favourite couple. Thank god we'll see them again in the Royal Elite
crazyyummy
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiverrr
Rina Kent i love you. Thanks for write this book. Its was perfect, all the book.

description

I imagine Cole as Zayn, and Gigi as silver. The truth is that these books captivated me from moment zero, although they are unconventional, it touches all the subjects. What can I say, I love dark romaces. I know there is only one book left, but I'm not ready for this saga/series end :( .

description

I am in love with Cole. All of this books were amazing, I enjoyed all of them. The best thing is that they were like 400 pages, an
The Romantic Rush Blog
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chaos. Nietzche once said you need chaos within you to birth a star. Cole said there was freedom in it. And Cole’s story is about chaos, the chaos of loving someone- the disorder that births something freeing, something beautiful. Ruthless Empire gives us a powerful story of a chaotic connection, a story that explores the magestic peace that comes from disruption, and the strength that comes from vulnerability.

My hesitancy to dive into this story was real-and not only because I’m so bereft at th
booksara
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
More like 4.3 ⭐️ Lol let me explain.
I didn’t know what I expected but it wasn’t this. So, I though this was going to take off after the last book and we would know about Cole and Silver’s story along the way as flashbacks or something like that, but nope. This book starts from the very beginning and it’s not until like the 80-85% mark when we catch up to the present (after last book). As I read this I was waiting to see Silver being the queen b she is but we don’t really see that much here. Whi
Sophie Randall
Arc in exchange for an honest review.

If it was possible to give a book multiple stars I would do so for this one in a second. I have been eagerly anticipating Cole and Silver's stalker since the very beginning and I was not disappointed. The amount of excitement I felt when I got the message that they were waiting on my kindle this morning was unreal and I devoured this book in 4 hours it had me that invested. As you know mean-girl redemption is my favourite trope too.

I have to admit that Silv
Rose
Aug 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Oh god how conflicted I am about this rating !!!! So I settled for 3 stars!

I’m not going to go into specifics or synopsis, if you read the previous books, you get the idea of Cole and Silver.

What I did like?
- complete safety & that they’re each other’s firsts and everything
- storyline better than Teal’s book (by a lot)
- many parts felt SO 5 STARS
- loved his love for her, his devotion and obsession. That he was there for her.
- good plot

So why not higher stars? I saw other reviews mention th
Becca Steele
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-or-beta
Cole and Silver's story was everything I wanted, and so much more. Dark, twisted, suspenseful, full of heat and passion...these two were absolute fire together.

Silver took me by surprise in the best way. I knew there was more to her and from the very beginning she stole my heart. Cole - I just love him. He was hot, intelligent, and so tormented. The push and pull between them both, the heat when they both gave into what they wanted, and the opening up to one another - everything combined made t
mila
Aug 20, 2020 added it
"We’re bigger than the world, he and I. They’re not ready for us."

I was obsessed with this "forbidden" romance between Silver and Cole since the very first minimal interaction they had on the series, but to be honest my expectations weren't very high because the books so far have been... average, to be nice. And it doesn't help that the author seems unable to stop embarrassing herself. So I'm a bit shocked here because I did enjoy this book but there are still things that I didn't like or bo
Ambrosia
Aug 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
This book was such a let down. Rina kent didn't do cole and silver justice. They had absolutely no chemistry, the sex scenes was lacking emotional connection, cole was bland and boring, the repetition of the word chaos to describe his state of mind was childish. The author didn't build properly the lovestory so it felt flat. They had so much potential from what we've seen in the previous books but the execution wasn't good.
It feels like Rina Kent didn't know what to do with them, this book was l
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Cole Nash! He was the one who intrigued me the most, he was the one I found most unreadable out of them all, he was the one who sparked something in me, he was the one I fell for.

Him and Silver were amazing together. She was labeled as an ice queen in previous books, but in Ruthless Empire we meet the real Silver. She's gorgeous, inside and outside. And she couldn't be more perfect for Cole. Silver cares, but she'd never show it. Cole pretends to care, but doesn't give a damn. She never submits

• Say Yes
  • King of Nothing (Boys of Almadale, #1)
  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard, #2.5)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy, #4)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Hate Thy Neighbor
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Royal Elite (8 books)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)

News & Interviews

“There’s freedom in chaos.” 4 likes
“Silence is a type of chaos. You can hear it in your head, but you can't see it with your eyes or feel it with your skin. It's a deep suffocation that slowly but surely takes hold of you” 2 likes