Jump to ratings and reviews

Christmas Treasures Anthology

Through time and space, Christmas remains a time for love, laughter and family. It may be the family we make, the one we were born into, or the one we hope to find. These Christmas stories are all about Christmas, in the future, the past or now. Come with us, let’s celebrate the holiday season.

Angela Gray - An Unexpected Christmas
Maxine Murphy - The Best Christmas He’ll Never Remember
Best Selling Author Julie Elizabeth Powell - Yule Spirits
Marc Sanderson - Christmas Eve
S.P. West - Kickstart My Heart
Sean Gallatin – Best Selling, Award Winning Author Cherime MacFarlane - The Perfect Present
Suzy Stewart Dubot - The Christmas Ball
Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Cherime MacFarlane

109 books551 followers
Although born in New Orleans, I am proud to call myself an Alaskan. I have lived here for 37 years, I have survived -40 degrees, hauled water, made bear bacon and live in a cabin. I used a fish wheel to catch salmon coming up the Copper River. I was my second husband's chief mechanic's helper and only roadie. I cut firewood on shares, worked as a cocktail waitress, then as a paralegal for over 26 years. I hold the #80 press card as a reporter for the Copper Valley Views newspaper which ceased publication in the 1980s. I've been writing stories since junior high. Retired now, I can devote my time to what I love.
I came to Alaska by way of Arizona and California. I experienced the building of the pipeline up close. Then my second husband and I moved to Wasilla to get warm. It hardly ever drops past -25 in South Central Alaska. I never thought I would love it so much I never want to leave. The beauty of Alaska is a draw I cannot resist. I love the people and the history. I have been captured by a place I came to under duress. Life does play some interesting tricks on one. I lost my first husband to alcohol. My second husband, the love of my life died as a result of disease. We were not apart more than 24 hours for 20 plus years . I never wanted to be anywhere but with him. He was a man to run the river with.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Profile Image for Julie Powell.
Author 66 books310 followers
November 16, 2019
Yes, one of my short stories is included within this Christmas boxset and yes, I've given it five stars...of course! I wanted to try something different with the festive season in mind so I chose to anchor the story within a witch community - hence the title Yule Spirits. I enjoyed writing it, and reading it; I think you will, too.

I've read the other stories included, too - all different, well-written and though rooted in the spirit of Christmas, have been done through various genres.

My favourites - mine being Yule Spirits, remember :) were Christmas Eve and The Christmas Ball because I liked the messages they gave.

So then, give it a go, the whole set is at a bargain price and I think give a wonderful taste of not only the Christmas season but also of different authors.

A recommended read.
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.