Start by marking “The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)

The Dragon's Pregnant Mate

(Shifter Dads #4)

She’s pregnant, in danger, and thinks she’s alone.

He’s going to prove her wrong.

Lawyer and lioness, Elizabeth is used to making her own way and solving her own problems. That’s what she did with her corrupt pack leader: he’s going to jail, and she made it happen, because she wanted a better world for her unborn child. But the repercussions could be deadly.

Dragon shif
Published November 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon's Pregnant Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon's Pregnant Mate

Start your review of The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
Sydney M Neblett
Practice makes perfect
This series just keeps getting better. I love that another of our favorite townsfolk have found their mate. And I’m just so happy that it’s my favorite vigilante lawyer. It’s terrible that she had to go through so much while pregnant, but the author really did a fantastic job of bringing her hardships to life within the pages of the book. I think you will enjoy seeing these two find the way to their HEA. I am really excited to see what happens next.
Darcy
Nov 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr, 2020, shifters, e-book, rw
Jules James
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional

Truly amazing. Love the flow of the story. Elizabeth after bringing down her pack leader is confronted by a pack enforcer and her baby's father had to fler and seek shelter in Oak Ridge. Malachi single father and sheriff is busy keeping his town safe. Takes in Elizabeth and offered her protection, found out they are mates. Now the stake is higher in keeping her protected from her ex but also from other outside threats.
Speed
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet short read. I have read all the books in this series so far and love them all. This is Malachi 's story with Elizabeth. Elizabeth was Victor's attorney but after finding out how evil he is, she works to bring him down. Ousted from the pack and running from her ex, Elizabeth finds her mate, in Malachi. Filled with some brief action, some loving, makes for a great read! 3.5 stars**** ...more
Jenny - Book Sojourner
I really liked Elizabeth, Malachi, and Malachi's daughter Hayley. Very sweet shifter-mate story. Low on the action side though.
ZETTER
Stronger Together!!!

Elizabeth Montgomery, former attorney of the Leone's Pack whom we've met in the previous book did everything in her power to make sure her former boss, her former pack leader, Victor Leone got what was coming to him after what he and his family had done. When she finally told the father of her child (Nevin) about the pregnancy. She found herself in danger, so she turned to Lila for help

Malachi Cohen, a Dragon shifter and sheriff of Oak Ridge got a call from Flynn ( THE GOLD
Sandra Aaron
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet shifter romance (but it does have steamy scenes), with a likable couple. I liked both Malachi and Elizabeth a lot. Malachi was just a sweetheart -- I loved that he was such a good dad to his daughter, and that he was OK with being a dad for Elizabeth's baby, too. I liked Elizabeth, too, especially how she had worked so hard (which put her in a great deal of danger) to bring down such an evil man. I liked Malachi's daughter Hayley, too.

I also liked that the whole town came togethe
Tara Heilman
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read from this particular Zoe series. I will definitely have remedy that. I thought it was amazing! It read well as a standalone also. This small town sheriff takes his responsibilities to protect those around him seriously. When Elizabeth comes to town seeking a safe place, his instincts have him doubling his efforts. He immediately feels the need to be the one to provide that for her. Along with the help of his teenage daughter. He quickly finds himself growing attached to her ...more
Christina Rodrigues
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book from one of my favourite authors. The Dragon’s Pregnant Mate is the fourth book in Zoe Chant’s Shifter Dads series. It is a suspenseful, action filled romance with great characters that have to learn to work and love each other in order to find their happily ever after.

Malachi, the hero, was introduced to readers earlier in the series as the sheriff of Oak Ridge. Readers met Elizabeth in book three, as the lawyer who helped bring Victor to justice. Malachi and Elizabeth meet
Jamoz23
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Not a great read, I found the first half just okay the second half slightly better.
Not a great fan of Elizabeth but didn’t dislike her.
Malachi, I just love the name, was a very likeable character. His interactions with his daughter Hayley were sweet.
Not quite sure about this shifter world, act way too human really. As obviously proven by Malachi having been married and divorced.
Do they not believe in or wait for fated mates?
The fact they can change into animals is the only thing that makes them
Joetta Spurling
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ZC rocks

The Dragon’s Pregnant Mate Shifter Dads, #4
By Zoe Chant
Kindle unlimited purchase
Malachi is a single father to a teenage daughter. When he meets Elizabeth for the first time he has to take her under his wing and protect her and the best way to do that is to take her back to his place.
Elizabeth has more to protect than just herself, she is pregnant but she couldn't let that stop her from what she knew she had to do. She had to stop Victor and save her friend Lila in the process. So she tu
Erika
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Zoe Chant

There is something about this story that really wins me over.  This is part of the Shifter Dads series, and just like all the other books in the series, there is something so wholesome about it.  We have  Elizabeth, a pregnant lioness shifter that in doing the right thing and trying to protect her unborn cub is now alone and in danger, on the other side, we have the Sheriff Malachi, whose job is to protect his town, and he owes Elizabeth for her help, but when he s
Kirsten Ensman
Elizabeth finds her family

Love Malachi and Hayley. Their relationship is how every father and daughter relationship should be. Respectful, loving, helpful and wonderful to watch grow. Elizabeth got off pretty easy considering all she did to Victor. Malachi deserves to find his mate. The fact that Elizabeth had problems accepting it at first was a tad strange. Don't like seeing the direction this series is going with the red dragons. Guess there just has to be drama. I like the town they created
Rosemarie Grainer
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better!

I have to admit that I LOVE Zoe Chant books! I look for a new one every time I go to Amazon. I liked what I saw of Elizabeth in the previous story. Of course, I loved Malachi and Hayley and hoped that they would get their happy ever after. She is such a cute teenager, that of course she needed to be on board with the whole thing.

This story has a fast pace, a hopeful tone and a character oriented storyline with some action and some steamy scenes. The characters are vibr
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #DragonShifter
5Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
••••••••••••••
💢 A Blockbuster, this is phenomenal !! Definitely a Must Read!!

🔹️Elizabeth is a LionessShifter plus a very good lawyer whose has been put in spot. Her pack thinks she is a traitor is she?
🔹️Malachi is a Black DragonShifter who has feeling he’s never had
Hsu Lee
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Elizabeth turned state evidences against her pack leader.
Now, she is pregnant and on the run.
She seeks refuge in Oak Ridge.
Malachi did not know why he had this feeling that he must "protect" Elizabeth.
One thing was for sure, his dragon was adamant that Elizabeth belonged with them.
When danger comes, they better be prepared to deal with a dragon protecting his mate.
Loved the characters
Winsome Edwards9
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

Well I can't get enough of these shifters of Oak Ridge, they band together and fight for their rights..but can you believe that idiot red dragon, where has he been coming to challenge a law man..oh wow as Ronan said there will be more red dragons coming out of the woodwork to challenge to take over Oak Ridge..but they have a rude awakening if they think Oak Ridge citizens will stand for that..Now on to the next book in this series..can't wait big fan as always Winzie19☺💞.

Kate Callen
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great continuation of the series, building up characters we've met before as minor players into rounded stars of their own story. I really enjoyed how these fated mates were still allowed to get to know each other at least a bit before compulsion came into play, and how some of the potential criticisms of the series universe (the good guys being too good to be true) was addressed.

I think this would stand alone, but I highly recommend reading this series in order.
Carol
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sheriff finds a mate

Lovely story of the female lawyer that took down the lion pack alpha. Loved the Sheriff and his daughter dynamic. Would have loved to know more of the first wife relationship.
One part that confused me was the red dragon storyline. By now in the series they all knew about one in area. It is illogical that Roman or the town would have not sent request for meeting with his Father or another family member to get info in a neutral area.
Tania Rodriguez
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zoe!!!! I Loved it 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

When I saw that it had come out I HAD to read it. I have read now all four band WoW! Just Wow!!! I can wait to see what's going to happened next. I was an intense read. Laughing, almost crying for Elizabeth, then feeling like I m right there with them in the battlefield. I looooove it!!!! 😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
susan peterson
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (book #4)

You're a new writer to me, and I must admit that you're a very gifted writer. I love the style that you write in, your character s are so be-livable, I'm going to start looking for flying dragons, forget "when pigs fly). Keep. Writing and I will continue reading your books.
Vickey Mcgee
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Great Series

I'm totally loving this series. I haven't read them in order. All mixed up. So excited to get the first two books that I almost completely forgot to do the review. I never have done that before. There is a trifle bit of sexual content. A very exciting series. A big thank you to the author.
Barbara Dunbar
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dragon 's pregnant mate

Elizabeth just got her x-pack leader out in jail and as she heads to her car is accosted by her baby daddy who caused her to quickly jump into her car and drive. She ends up in a small shifter town and ends up staying with the sheriff and his daughter. The sparks fly and romance is in the air.
Andrea
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
The book started amazingly good, I was really in love with the characters and rooting for the couple. On the long run, however, I got a little tired of the story and overall pace, since it was so similar to the other books. I will read the next one but am hoping it changes a little bit of the formula.
Jane Elizabeth
KU Edition reader...

You would think the ideas for new stories would run out after a time, but that doesn't seem to be an issue for Ms Zoe! Another Intriguing, exciting, and fun story to entertain you!
Melody
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth & Malachi

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Elizabeth & Malachi's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story. Eagerly waiting the the story about Santos.
Christine
Another winner for Zoe

I love the characters in this series. This is about how an entry town can change lives with love and acceptance. Zoe’s books are always so full of love and sexy scenes they are great.
Earlene Harrison
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Book

It had adventure, suspense, romance, and fighting what more could you ask for in a Book? I am not sure there will be more books in this series but I will keep an eye out for them.
Cindy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I love Zoe Chant’s Shifter Dads series. Each one is better than the last. All of them are stand alone books but with intertwining characters, that are like old friends you get to meet again and again. Can’t wait for the next one!
vickie  white
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads Book 4)

Loved Malachi and Eliza story. All the character's were great. Really liked Harleys character. Can't wait for the next book. Highly recommend all of Zoe Chants books.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Mac: Winter (Shifter Seasons #3)
  • Kelos: Spring (Shifter Seasons #4)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Beck: Winter (Shifter Seasons #2)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Fake Fiancée Mate (The Single Shift #2)
  • Lawyer Dragon's Surrogate (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #3)
  • Shawn: Spring (Shifter Seasons #5)
  • Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
Zoe Chant loves writing paranormal romance. Over a cup of tea (or something stronger) she whips up sexy tales of hunky heroes and adventurous heroines to tantalize and satisfy her readers. Sizzling hot romance, no cliffhangers!

While series should ideally be read in order, all of Zoe’s books are standalones and can be read in any order. This includes books within series.

To get a free book for subs

Shifter Dads (6 books)
  • The Red Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #1)
  • The Midnight Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #2)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • The Bronze Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #5)
  • The Platinum Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #6)

News & Interviews