Start by marking “The Swap” as Want to Read:
The Swap

The Swap

No list of thrillers is complete without Robyn Harding, proclaims Real Simple. Now the USA TODAY bestselling author of The Party delivers a riveting tale about the toxic relationship between two couples after a night of sexual shenanigans, and the manipulative teenager with an explosive secret at the center of it all.

Low Morrison is not your average teen. You could blame
Expected publication: June 23rd 2020 by Gallery/Scout Press

To ask other readers questions about The Swap, please sign up.
Robyn Harding Hi Gino - yes there are some typos and layout issues in the ARCs of The Swap, but the story itself won't change upon final publication. Thank you and…moreHi Gino - yes there are some typos and layout issues in the ARCs of The Swap, but the story itself won't change upon final publication. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!(less)

Start your review of The Swap
Nilufer Ozmekik
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Womens eternal sisterhood orders them to share everything, including swapping their husbands, right? I hooked you with this sentence, didnt I?

This is an equation with multiple variables.

FREYA: is the center, short time actress, long time instagram influencer, blond, petite, cute, sexy.

Freya meets with Low( outcast teenage, short for Swallow, yes, she is living with polygamous, hippie family but her name comes from bird, stop blurting out wrong ideas!) Low falls in love with Freya.

Freya married
Dita
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Eeny meeny miny mo, these besauches are crazy, yo...

In a contest for most dysfunctional we have Freya, the narcissistic Instablogger, Jamie, who after several disappointing attempts to become a mother has been pushed to the edge, and Swallow or "Low", a gangly 17 year old high school student and budding photographer who obsesses over Freya endlessly all while trying to manage her polyamorous family.

I was completely absorbed by this story from the first sentence and barely set this book down
Elyse  Walters
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book Ive read by Robyn Harding.
When I read The Party....I said the following at the start of my review....
I might as well toss a coin! All ratings - thoughts - feelings - opinions - judgements could definitely unite together to chitchat this novel. 1 star ratings - or 5 star ratings...Robyn Harding gives us books to CHAT ABOUT- to THINK ABOUT!

I DEFINITELY WANT TO DISCUSS THIS NOVEL WITH OTHER READERS!!!!!

BE CLEAR....Im liking Robyn Harding VERY MUCH....
Her
JEN A
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book disturbing on several levels , but mostly because I can actually see this happening. Obsession is the name of the game and no one is safe when its a outcast teenage girl who happens to have the obsessive stalker gene. No one is innocent in this novel and thats what makes it such a good read. Is it love, lust, or obsession - read The Swap if you want to find out. Trust me, you will thoroughly enjoy it. ...more
Robyn Harding
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Thank you for reading THE SWAP. I had so much fun writing this dark and twisted tale. I hope that shines through in the story.
Larry H
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
As far as Robyn Harding's upcoming novel The Swap is concerned, no ones talking about a BOOK swap, thats for sure!!

Low is a lonely high school senior who is either ostracized or ignored by her peers. Living on a small island in the Pacific Northwest with her polyamorous parents and their lovers, she keeps hoping something better will come along and take her away from her boring life.

And then she meets Freya, a beautiful, ethereal blonde offering pottery classes to anyone interested. Low jumps
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
YAYYYY I WON A COPY

I LOVE TO WIN

Swapping husbands?

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
Samantha Downing
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Robyn Harding has outdone herself with The Swap. This is a provocative, edgy thriller and just when you think youve got a handle on ityou dont. This mesmerizing novel will keep you thinking and reading until the last page.
Jamie beauty_andthebook_
Spilling the teaaaaa on my most anticipated read of 2020... The Swap - I have been waiting for this book since I heard about it and OH BOY, it did not disappoint. Full of juicy drama, *husband swapping* and deceit, The Swap was everything I hoped for following The Arrangement - this 5 star book releases everywhere June 23rd so get it on your radar now!

Thank you to Gallery Books for an advanced copy. All opinions are my own.
Brenda | books.asusual
This was one of my most anticipated reads of 2020 and I'm ecstatic that I was able to get my hands on the e-ARC. This was such a riveting read. There were moments that just made my skin crawl but I couldn't stop reading. We see the story unfold from different POVs but mainly from Low, a taciturn and awkward teen and Jamie, a woman desperate for a baby. This book is filled with drama, secrets, twists and turns. I'm all for it. The ending is brilliant.

Thanks to NetGalley and Simon & Schuster
Roz
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not sure about this one.. but I cant seem to get this book out of my head, so I guess it was better than I initially thought? ...more
Tonya
Low (short for Swallow, the name given to her by her hippie parents) is a lonely, isolated teen who meets Freya when she signs up for her pottery class outside of school. Wait, let me back up just a bit. Low sees Freya come into the school to hang up a flyer for her pottery classes and falls hard core girl crushing on the beautiful, glamorous Freya. So Low signs up. Good or bad., Well, as far as Low's decision to take the pottery class and become friends with Freya.... I will leave you to decide ...more
Laura Rash
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a wild ride this one is! One turn after another leaves you wondering how this is all gonna resolve and I needed no bookmark for it!
This was a goodreads giveaway win.
Jenni Arndt
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oooh this was a fun ride! Harding is officially a must-read for me.
Amanda McGill
Easy to read, but just a very odd read with unlikeable characters.

The novel follows 3 women - Freya, Low and Jamie. Low is a teenager and befriends Freya and quickly becomes obsessed with her. Jamie and Freya become friends and are roughly the same age, so it's not as odd, but Jamie also obsesses over Freya. And then to finish off the weird triangle, Low works for Jamie.

I never really liked Low throughout the novel. I found it odd that she was spending so much time with Freya and didn't
Anne
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always hyperventilate a little when I start one of Robyn Harding's books as I know I'll be captivated from the beginning! And this one draws you in from the first chapter as we meet Low, a seventeen-year-old misfit who has a most unconventional family life. When the talented potter Freya befriends her and begins lessons for her, Low is bewitched by her wealthy, beautiful friend and her athlete husband. She is so sure they are best friends even though the woman is an adult that when Freya ...more
Wendy Walker
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A remote island, two couples, and a night that goes too far...
Sexy, surprising and at its core deeply human - turning the pages of The Swap feels like hitting 'next episode' on your latest Netflix binge. You just want to stay with the characters and the story and find out what's really inside each of them, and what they're going to do next. Love!
Kayleigh 2babesandabookshelf
Honest question - if given the opportunity, would you spouse swap with your friend?! I know this happens a LOT and the swinger/sex cult societies are prevalent, but honestly ... this blows my mind! And what happens when it all starts spiralling out of control and it severely impacts the future of your friendship(s) and marriages! Not sure one night of fun (consensual or not - you'll need to read to see why I mentioned this) is worth all that risk.

Robyn has.done.it.AGAIN! I honestly don't know
Janet
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When it is snowy and cold outside, superspeed readers like me can read 250+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book and many more today. LOL

No list of thrillers is complete without Robyn Harding, proclaims
Donna M. Zadunajsky
Truly an amazing read!
darin chew
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been wanting to read this book since I read the synopsis about a month ago. It was definitely worth the wait! It wasn't what I was expecting at all, but the author did an amazing job tying it all together
Donna Hines
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
If you could swap partners would you? How about after a binge drinking party? What better time, right?!
OMG!!
Let the madness begin with Low whose a loner by trade and Freya a social media guru and local pottery studio owner holding pottery classes.
Did I also mention that Jamie wants a baby desperately?
Well as time goes on we find Freya and Jamie as best buds but Low feels left out.
As the excitement ramps up we find ourselves lost in the world of affairs, accusations, scandals, and allegations of
Diane Merritt
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy to get drawn into this book and the characters. Great read this one was!! The ending well not what I saw coming. Glad I picked this one up was as good as the blurb made it out to be.

Thanks to the publisher and Net Galley for an early release of this book
bookswithpaulette
Review to come loved it
Samantha Bailey
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping from the first line, THE SWAP by Robyn Harding is a wickedly delicious, addictive, utterly compelling read about obsession, toxic relationships, and dangerous secrets. I devoured every dark, twisted word until the last explosive scene. An absolute must-read, this suspense will shock and rivet readers through each masterful page.
Kate Moretti
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Robyn Harding is an expert at slowly building creeping dread and THE SWAP was no exception. In what is undoubtedly her best book yet, Harding explores toxic friendships, obsession, and swinging, bringing a lonely, slightly sociopathic teenager into center of it all. The outcome is explosive, sexy, and completely absorbing. THE SWAP is guaranteed to be a must read this summer
Mayleen
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
When I saw the author has another book after The Party, I couldn't wait to read it. The Swap was just as good. I'm anxious to talk about it but know I have to wait. Twisted plot with unlikable and unreliable characters. Yum.
Kathleen
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Robyn Harding has upped her game with the page-turning and completely riveting THE SWAP. Harding deftly explores toxic friendship, desire, and obsession in this engrossing novel, in which two couplesone a glittering pair of former celebrities, the other stalwart high school sweetheartsbecome entangled in a web of secrets and jealousy. This is a clear-your-night-and-read-in-one-sitting book! ...more
Julie
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
what a good book and twisty too. I enjoyed all the point of views and the romance. I was surprised by the swap and the aftermath. Great book.
Annette
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads, thriller
I entered a goodreads giveaway and won an advanced readers copy of The Swap. Thank you Gallery Books and author, Robyn Harding. First book I read and enjoyed it.
Low Morrison is a teenage pariah who grew up with hippie parents in the Pacific Northwest. Low sees Freya hang an ad on a board in high school for pottery classes and signs up. Freya and Low get to know each other in the classes, starts to adore and falls for Freya.
Jaime and Brian move to the island hoping that the environment will
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The House Guest
  • Normal People
  • He Started It
  • Strangers
Robyn Harding is the author of several books and has written and executive produced an independent film. She lives in Vancouver, BC with her husband and two children.

To learn more about Robyn's books visit: http://www.robynharding.com. Or follow her on Instagram: @rhardingwriter
or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRobynH...