Start by marking “Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1

Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1

Super sexy, sensual, and surprising bondage stories from Tiffany Reisz, Somer Marsden, Valerie Alexander, and more collected in this exciting volume by erotica maven Rachel Kramer Bussel!

A cameraman puts a TV anchor on display in a whole new way… Two NASA officials wage an interstellar battle between protocol and desire, and one is taken captive . . . A gender-bending boun
Published March 10th 2020 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1

Start your review of Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1
Bob/Sally
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are some anthologies I pick up because I’m excited about the theme, and others because there are a few authors I can count on, and a select few that I feel drawn to because I trust the editor. Best Bondage Erotica of the Year checks all those boxes. The bondage theme speaks to me, there were a handful of authors I recognized, and Rachel Kramer Bussel is one of those editors I trust – implicitly – to assemble a solid collection of stories.

The anthology opens with a pair of well-paired stori
Mirjam
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, mf, short-story
Tiffany Reisz The Beguiling of Merlin

A standalone erotic short story from Tiffany Reisz that ties into the first Godwicks novel, The Red

Part of The Godwicks Series that is best enjoyed when read in order
The Red (The Godwicks, #1) by Tiffany Reisz The Rose (The Godwicks, #2) by Tiffany Reisz The Pearl (The Godwicks, #3) by Tiffany Reisz
Jillyn
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, rounded up.

Every time that Rachel Kramer Bussel and Cleis Press release a new anthology, I get excited. It seems like the newest one is always newer, sexier, and more batshit than the last. And I mean that in the best way possible. There's newer scenarios, a wide variety of short stories, a whole manner of arrangements of kink and couplings and throuplings and beyond.

Between the pages of this anthology include stories that feature gender-bending, non-binary characters, couples (strai
Robert Mannix
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cheers to Rachel Kramer Bussel for launching another annual series exploring the comforting thrills of kink and its sexy anticipation of sublime bliss. Her unique editing presentation opens a new window into the erotic literature genre for readers that enjoy a different twist.
1)'CHAINED':Getting caughyt fulfilling a personal kink can raise a relationship to new levels of intimacy
2)'IMPROPRIETY':The first testing of the electronic vibrator
3)'OVER UNDER':A different twist to 'getting wired'...
4)'P
Sarah Packard
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say, I loved this book!! And if you are at all into bondage, you probably will too...there is such a rich variety of stories here about men, women, and even nonbinary folks of all possible orientations and configurations, not to mention the time periods and locales - outer space? A fairy tale forest? The back of a van? You name it. :) I enjoyed the creativity of all of the various bondage scenarios - heck, one even involves telekinesis - and there is a lot of hot sex made even hotter ...more
Holly GoLightly
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed this book which was provided for free by the publisher. However, I do not receive any compensation for reviews. All book reviews are My personal and subjective opinion. Cross posted from my blog.

One of the things I love about Cleis Press is their drive to be inclusive in their work, and Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Vol 1 was no exception. Editor Rachel Kramer Bussel has included a range of gender identities and sexual identities as well as bondage types and styles in this volume
Maria
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a compilation of various authors. Some I’m aware of, others were new to me. Each author had a short story which also gives one a sense of whether they will also continue with this author and their style of work.
I’m glad, I chose to read this book, as it did give me an insight to future authors for me. Aside from all this, the main read I would like to concentrate on was by Tiffany Reisz. For me, this was the missing chapter from the ‘Red’. It still leaves me wanting more by her as her
Janine
I simply adore these anthologies that Rachel Kramer Bussel assembles. The stories are always so varied. There are always new authors I discover and a few of my favourite authors are usually included. The story by Tiffany Reisz is worth the price alone. I highly recommend this anthology of kinky, sexy, erotic short stories.
Dawnny
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIRE!🔥 A steamy and hot collection of stories. Always something for everyone in these collections. They burn and linger. Have a cool drink when you read it. Might even need the fan on.
I was given a copy by the publisher for my honest review.

Dawnny-BookGypsy
Novels N Latte
Hudson Valley NY
Elle
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
I loved the Tiffany Reisz's story set in her Godwick Family's series (5* for this story alone).
I have to say I skimmed the rest of the book...
Robert J
May 20, 2020
Sammy Rei Schwarz
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenna
Dec 18, 2020
Seb
Sep 14, 2020
Ria Restrepo
Nov 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kizzi
is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Combine and Correct Info 1 9 Nov 12, 2020 10:29AM
Goodreads Librari...: Author profile merge? 2 18 Nov 06, 2019 06:42AM

• The Pearl (The Godwicks, #3)
  • A Winter Symphony
  • The Rose (The Godwicks, #2)
  • Tempt Me Not (Me Not #1)
  • Far Away Bird
  • Speechless
  • The Vampire's Captive
  • What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Merry Cherry Christmas
  • Big Mushy Happy Lump (Sarah's Scribbles, #2)
  • Love Song (Stage Dive, #4.7)
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club #2)
  • Cruel Idols
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou
  • SOLD: Highest Bidder
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
I'm the editor of the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series, the Best Bondage Erotica of the Year series, and over 60 anthologies including The Big Book of Orgasms and Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica. I've also written a wide range of erotica about everything from French fries to fishnets. I read a wide range of genres, from erotica to romance to mystery to memoir to graphic novels and anything that ...more

News & Interviews