Start by marking “Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny” as Want to Read:
Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny

Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny

Your dreams become your destiny when you learn the secret art of asking!

Most people have beautiful dreams deep inside—the things they would like to have, the relationships they’d love to enjoy, and the wellness and well-being that would help them express their best, in every way. But often those dreams lie buried inside us. Hidden by fear or unworthiness or a lack of aware
Published April 28th 2020 by Post Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Ask!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask!

Start your review of Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
I have been taking my time reading this over the last few months. It's got so much to take in and the exercises. This is not a fast read it's one you have to spend time reading and rereading. Its was very helpful and one that would be a great book to read as a small group. All the feed back and support from close friends would be perfect.
I gave this self help gem 4 stars. I plan to give it as stocking stuffers to a few friends this year.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for r
Susan Ballard
Oct 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
You may be familiar with Mark Hansen’s highly successful and popular “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book series. Mark Hansen has been traveling the world as a motivational keynote speaker, and Crystal Dwyer Hansen is a life coach and nutrition expert. Together they have written 𝐀𝐬𝐤! a book to help you access your hidden dreams.

I love hearing other people’s stories. In 𝐀𝐬𝐤! the authors use stories to showcase how to ask for what you need to achieve your true potential, your destiny.

Filled with quote
Nursebookie
Oct 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ask! Is an inspirational read that teaches the art of asking to achieve success and happiness. The stories and examples are easily applied to either personal or the business parts of our life. I thought this was an eye opening read.
Melissa Levens
Oct 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ask! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
Author, Mark Victor Hansen and Crystal Dwyer Hansen
Pub date: 4.28.20, Available now!

Thank you @suzyapprovedbooktours and @posthillpress for my #gifted copy and the opportunity to participate in this book tour

From the #1 NYT Bestselling Author of The Chicken Soup for the Soul Series.

What a wonderfully inspirational book that teaches readers the art of simply asking in order to achieve happiness and success in all facets of life!

Asking is a language
Molly Jaber (Page Turners And Sweet Tea)
Ask. Ask a for help. Ask. Ask for direction. Ask. Ask for advice. That’s the meaning behind this little book. In the manner of the 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍, this book is beautifully written and a wonderful tool to use when your seeking to reach your dreams.

I loved reading this one. It’s definitely eye opening, creating a message that lets the reader know that to achieve your greatest dream, your greatest destiny, all you have to do is open up and 𝙖𝙨𝙠. Ask the questions. 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 for the answers.
Miss W Book Reviews
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ask! is a fascinating book that I would categorize as self help, but really much more than that.
This book was very helpful and one I read over a span of time as there were different examples and exercises to do, which I really enjoyed.

In order to get what you want in life, either in your personal or professional life this book teaches you how to be successful in asking for what you need.

It is really easy to get stuck and be fearful and not move forward or ask for help.

I thought this book was
Kimber Leigh
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The timing is right and the message is clear in this book! When life brings about the dark, we sometimes get unfocused and forget that the power is still within us. If we choose fear then, we will never find our way out. I am grateful to these authors for their wonderful reminder that it is important to ask for what you need. There is always a way...if you are lost, you ASK for directions. The directions are made clear in this book. Thank you for reminding me to ASK!

Kimber Leigh
Author, Greta Gar
Debbie Rozier
Oct 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
ASK! is a book that should be savored, read, and reread. The book begins with a fable about a girl that teaches us how asking a question can change many lives including our own for the better.

This book directs us on a journey to ask questions that will help us achieve our best life.

My favorite parts in this book are the true life stories from people of all walks of life that give examples and illustrations on how asking
has improved their lives.

A great read that can apply to anyone in any chapt
Lisa Albright
Oct 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is such an uplifting, positive, and inspiring read for anyone. It's filled with motivational stories and helpful advice for learning to go after what it is you really want. I'm giving this book to my 20 year old son to read as he starts his journey to figure out what his dreams are, but it's great for any age. You're never too old to go after your dreams!

I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Lovely Lotus
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It took me some time to finish reading this book. It was more like a study guide with questions to ask yourself and jot notes in a journal. Overall, this book is an amazing book. I definitely recommend to anyone to enhance their purpose driven life. Asking the universe, God, Yourself and asking others to achieve the things that you want in life.
Ward Walker
Ok book, reminds us to play on the bigger team

I heard this book pushed on the Zigler podcast, so I bought it. It is light reading, telling us to intentionally communicate with others and invite them to help us on our journeys. It helped me challenge myself to think about how I am conducting myself.
Michael Minuto
Feb 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ask yourself: why didn’t I read this sooner

Somewhat visualization with a religious spin, but they don’t beat you with religion. Recommend the interview they did with Ed Mylett on his podcast for some perspective. An easy read/listen and could be very impactful.
Nicky Billou
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! Literally a life changer!
Alan Davis
Jun 20, 2022 rated it it was amazing
While I found there to be a number of editorial issues, the premise of the book is great and certainly a lot of things to be learned from it.
Bryan Hatch
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good.
lynn  Gantner
May 31, 2022 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and found it to be inspiring.
Monique Amado
May 15, 2022 rated it it was amazing
One of the most inspiring books I've read. Full of incredible true stories by fellow dreamers and visionaries who have done amazing things in the world, impacting millions of people. Couldn't get enough of it. ...more
Corinna Hypolite
Apr 06, 2021
Michael Joseph Elder
Oct 16, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
  • City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
  • Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4)
  • The Four Year Career: How to make your dreams of fun and financial freedom come true or not
  • The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win
  • Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day
  • City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
  • Fifty-to-One
  • If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
  • How Champions Think: In Sports and in Life
  • Brimstone (Virgil Cole & Everett Hitch, #3)
  • Robert B. Parker's Ironhorse (Virgil Cole and Everett Hitch, #5)
  • Nothing Ventured (Detective William Warwick, #1)
  • The Evening and the Morning
  • The Innocent Libertine
  • Taming a Sea-Horse (Spenser, #13)
  • The Disappearance of Trudy Solomon
Mark Victor Hansen is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series.

Mark Victor Hansen was born to Danish immigrants, Una and Paul Hansen. He grew up in Waukegan, Illinois. He graduated from Southern Illinois University in 1970 with a B.A. in speech communications.

Along with busi