Start by marking “Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)” as Want to Read:
Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)

Baby I'm Yours

(Angel Sands #5)

Two tiny lines that change everything…

Doctor James Tanner is gorgeous, successful and decisively single.
He’s also a widower with a broken heart.
So when he meets a beautiful woman on a fateful night out, their chemistry shocks him to the core.

Harper Hayes is irresistible.
With her pink-tipped hair and tantalizing smile, she makes him forget all his pain.

One night together
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Baby I'm Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby I'm Yours

Start your review of Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a lovely, well written story this one was; I loved it! It's sweet, funny and gives you all those warm fuzzy feelings you want from a good romance. Carrie Elks writes a fabulous story; once you have picked it up and you won't want to put it down.

The characters are perfect; I just adored Harper. She was funny, self sufficient and a strong woman, even if she doesn't always realise it. I loved the way she dealt with setbacks and despite everything got on with life and made the most of it.

James
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
James was a man still mourning the death of his wife and child. He wasn't looking for a relationship but Harper caught his attention and all it took was one night to change their lives. Now she is in the family way and James is a broken man who doesn't know how to proceed. Their path to a happily ever after is not an easy one but it is a story that will touch your heart and have you cheering for James and Harper until the very end.

Stox4story
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rejection hurts.

Moving on is hard.

Harper Hayes. James Tanner. Both have suffered loss. Both have grown to see the world through their loss… and insecurities.

All Harper has known is rejection… rejection by another who abandoned her, rejection by her high society grandmother and rejection from a dad who died when she was a baby leaving a trust fund to be controlled by his mother, Harper’s grandmother. In other words, Harper will never benefit from her dad’s bequest because she never will fit
Donna Jones
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore Carrie’s writing and this book is no exception. Carrie has brought a community to life in this adorable story of Harper and James in angel sands. Harper is beautifully written as a little quirky and we find that could be due to her childhood. James is hot and delicious as the doctor and also the one night stand Harper has while visiting angel sands. I love the way carrie never writes about huge penises the love scenes are hot and classy. I honestly feel like I know angel sands, it’s ...more
Jayne Wheatley
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow another fabulous addition to a wonderful heartwarming series.
A Dr who lost his mine and baby that hasn’t allowed himself to really live,
A girl who hasn’t ever been shown family loyalty or love.
These two lost soles meet at their lowest times and find that spark they both didn’t know they had inside, a big surprise changes their lives forever and life is real and complicated for them both.
Big changes ahead with mistakes and second chances
A must read book and series
Each could be
Brigitte
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one fine novel. Romance at its best. The storyline is very good and the characters are oh so fine. If you are sentimental then you might want to have a tissue or two at hand, I certainly needed those but then again I am a total wuss. But the development of the story is just really good and the flow of the story is as well. So overall a really good romantic love story and well deserving of the four stars I am giving it here.

Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doctor James Tanner and Harper Hayes have one passionate night together, and boom, both needed comforted but are not ready for the end results . Oh how i loved this book its well and truly a tear jerker its a wonderful fifth book in the angel sands series and my favourite. So emotional that will touch your heart.
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book is the Angel Sands series. Two broken people coming together in an unexpected way. I loved this latest book and the characters in it. There's just something about this small town that keeps me coming back for more. You can't help but love all the characters.
M.B.
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofread
Oh god. I know I probably say this every time I finish a Carrie Elks book, but I think this is my favourite of the Angel Sands books.
It's a bit of a tearjerker, with the perfect balance of humour. It's glorious! I never want this series to end.
Alison

Donna Jones
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jayne Wheatley
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow another fabulous addition to a wonderful heartwarming series.
A Dr who lost his mine and baby that hasn’t allowed himself to really live,
A girl who hasn’t ever been shown family loyalty or love.
Big changes ahead with mistakes and second chances

Marina Landert
Jan 14, 2020
Clare
Jan 14, 2020

• Legacy Reclaimed (The Legacy #3)
  • Secret Cinderella (The House of Morgan Book 16)
  • The Marriage Pact
  • More Than Enough
  • Do You Believe? (Boys of Winter book 3)
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • Bergen Brothers: The Complete Series
  • Reckless Fall (Sinful Truths, #3)
  • His Christmas Surprise
  • Valentine's with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 7)
  • Red Eye The Armageddon Series Episode 4
  • The Promise
  • Warrior Blue
  • A Year Like No Other
  • The Party
  • When the Heart Finds Christmas
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Red Eye The Armageddon Series, Season 2, Episode 1
Carrie Elks is an international bestselling author of thirteen traditionally-published and self-published novels. Her books are sweet yet sexy contemporary romance stories. Her latest books are a series of small town romances set on the coast of Southern California. You can begin the Angel Sands series with Let Me Burn - available on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon:

Angel Sands (5 books)
  • Let Me Burn (Angel Sands #1)
  • She's Like The Wind (Angel Sands #2)
  • Sweet Little Lies (Angel Sands #3)
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)