Start by marking “Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #4)” as Want to Read:
Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #4)

Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #4)

Destination North Pole! Santa’s top reindeer, Vixen Pederson, is hosting a teamwork workshop—and Ronaldo has his flying goggles packed and ready to go!

In training for a sleigh race, the cadets must work together to win the ultimate prize—Jingle Bells! But Ronaldo’s dream turns into a nightmare when Cupid joins his side. She’s the worst flying cadet, ever! And his
ebook
Published November 20th 2019 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Ronaldo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronaldo

Start your review of Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop (Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer #4)
James
The Vixen Pederson Workshop is the 4th book in the Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer series written by Maxine Sylvester. I was lucky enough to get hold of a copy this week, and today, I am celebrating the launch of the book with you by sharing my review.

Ronaldo loves to fly and eat carrots. But he loves Vixen Pederson, a star reindeer known for his amazing flying capabilities, even more. Once Ronaldo and Rudi have a chance to visit Vixen for an upcoming training course, they are thoroughly excited.
Whispering Stories
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed on www.whisperingstories.com

The fourth book in the Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer series by Maxine Sylvester sees Ronaldo and his friends heading to Vixen Pederson’s Workshop for four days whilst they train to be the best flying reindeers whilst working as a team.

Ronaldo isn’t happy though when his team is given the worse flyer of all the reindeer, Cupid. Whilst walking through the academy one day Ronaldo come across a painting on the wall of Cupid’s grandmother who used to be the
Finitha Jose
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Of all the books in the 'Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer' series, this one is my favourite. And that could probably because this story happens in Santa's own kingdom. The new characters and the illustrations that go along with are nothing but mesmerising.
Here in the fourth story, we are introduced to the workshop of Vixen Pederson (our hero's idol) which happens in the North Pole. There is a ride on the North Pole Sleighways, food from Jingles Cafe which by the way, offers three hundred and
Toya
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maxine Sylvester delivers another brilliant installment of Ronaldo’s and Rudi’s magical adventures with Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop.

Ronaldo and Rudi have both secured their spots in the prestigious flying reindeer workshop that is being led by the one and only Vixen Pederson. Both Ronaldo and Rudi are so incredibly excited (and a bit nervous) for this opportunity. When they arrive at the workshop, they realize that they will be split into nine different training teams. In addition to
Chariss Walker
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
A beautifully illustrated, good-feel book to read to your children. As in the other books in this series, book 4 is adorably illustrated by the author and filled with delightful and meaningful friendship relationships and interactions. I highly recommend this series to parents who love to read to their children and to children who are reading chapter books. Simply enchanting.
BookHole
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: artemis
AKA: The review that did everything possible to not get written. It started when my e-reader wouldn't connect to my computer. Odd. Nothing I did helped, so I did a factory reset. Cool, connects to the computer but won't boot up without a download. So, I did that. Downloaded the proper apps, signed up for the proper things ...and I can't add files to the e-reader anymore, I have to purchase them through the app (I looked up how to just add files to the Kobo and nothing I found worked for me). ...more
Marion Marchetto
In The Vixen Pederson Workshop, both Ronaldo and Rudi (best friends) are placed on opposing teams in an intensive workshop with an emphasis on team-work. Both young fawns are anxious to lead their teams to victory in order to win the coveted Jingle Bell. Ronaldo learns what it means to truly be part of a team. For readers of the earlier books in the series, there are some old friends: Wing Commander Blitzen, for example. In this book young and old alike will find a new friend in Jesper the Elf.

Emily Quinn
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last Ronaldo adventure I read was really well received, and Maxine has done it yet again with her latest installment! As a lover of children’s stories, Ronaldo’s lastest adventure has everything a good children’s book needs; a solid adventure, child-friendly humour and a collection of memorable characters that can be remembered from book to book.

Maxine’s description and storytelling seems to get better with each book, and I thoroughly enjoyed each part of Ronaldo’s latest adventure. The book
Els
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ronaldo is back! This time he and his friends take us to the North Pole and which flying reindeer does not want to attend a workshop by Santa Claus' best one?

Winning the prize they get showing they are the best team at the end of the course would be like a dream come true. The tension builds ...

A team is only as good as his weakest member and this would mean no first place for Ronaldo and his crew. Can he find out what is holding one of them back? Why is her performance brilliant one moment and
Amy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit, I was starting to get worried that I was going have to go through the Holiday season without reading a new book Ronaldo book. So, I was very excited to find out there is a fourth installment from Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer series that just released called Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop. (Insert Snoopy Dance here!)

It was great catching up with Ronaldo and his friends. They learn some great valuable lessons that all readers – young and old alike – could learn from. The
Aarti Patel
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, holiday
This is the second book I've read about little Ronaldo the reindeer's adventures. In this kid's tale, Ronaldo seems a little more grown up and is now part of a flying team. He and his companions have to learn how to work together to win the esteemed shiny jingle bell in a race. When his friend Cupid has a hard time keeping up, Ronaldo has to decide, will he worry about losing the prize to another team or will he step up and help Cupid out? With humorous and charming illustrations, a fun holiday ...more
Holly (Texan Girl Reviews)
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With the holiday season upon us, this has to be the perfect book to read to your kids with that little surprise in the end that will get them excited for Christmas to be here!

It's finally time for the famous workshop to be open and Ronaldo is more than excited to be there! As they travel to the North Pole, surprises abound for everyone involve until when teams are chosen and Ronaldo gets someone that just isn't that good of a flyer on his team. Cupid is known for being clumsy but Ronaldo didn't
Grace J Reviewerlady
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another superb story from the adventures of Ronaldo, the flying reindeer!

Following on from book three, the day of the workshop with the legendary Vixen Pedersen is dawning. Ronaldo is very excited - he has looked forward to it for so long and can hardly believe it's happening at last! But, as with the best laid plans, things don't go smoothly when his team includes Cupid - not his first choice for sure! Why isn't her flying up to scratch and what can Ronaldo do to help?

This is another fabulous
Samantha Bradshaw
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ronaldo is back! And this story follows the birthday of his best friend, Rudi, as they go to the North Pole, meeting new friends and learning new things about themselves. Cute and funny just like the others, the main lesson in this one is that it’s ok to accept the fact that you are different, followed by strength in numbers. I would recommend this series to young children who are animal lovers and holiday lovers.
Connie Huddleston
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two winter reindeer adventures are written to encourage young chapter book readers by providing inventive stories full of fun characters, witty dialogue, and amusing illustrations. Unlike many stories for this age group, Maxine’s stories revolve around a problem that young readers might encounter in their own lives. I highly recommend these books for young readers. The stories are fun, well-written, and provide a bit of a lesson in each.
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How many of us get to not only meet our childhood hero but also have personal training from him? This Christmas finds Ronaldo, our beloved reindeer cadet, at the North Pole. He is attending the workshop arranged by none other than Vixen Pederson, Santa’s chief reindeer. Equal parts nervous and excited, how will he fare in the competitive reindeer race?

Ronaldo: The Vixen Pederson Workshop is the fourth book of Ronaldo the Reindeer series by Maxine Sylvester. Like the previous three books, this
S.K. Gregory
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ronaldo is back. When he gets the chance to take part in a special workshop, Ronaldo is excited to test his skills. But his chance at winning looks less likely when he works with Cupid, who is not a great flyer. Can Ronaldo make his dreams come true and help a friend?
I really enjoyed the story and the pictures. I think kids will love this book. There is a decent story and plenty to keep them entertained.
Connie Huddleston
Samantha Bradshaw
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vixen Pederson Workshop:

Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza:

Ah yes, the gentle
Misty's Book Space
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to be reviewing the 4th book in the Ronaldo the Flying Reindeer series. The author has been so kind to provide me with copies of these books to read in exchange for my honest review and I am very thankful for the opportunity.

While this is a series each book can be read as a standalone but they are all so amazing so I definitely recommend you read them all. It's geared toward children but that didn't stop this 30 year old from absoluetly loving it.

Each book has its own set of
Kimberly

• City of the Lost: Part Five
  • Love Lettering
  • More Than Just Mum
  • Enshrine
  • The Forbidden Warriors (The Forbidden, #1)
  • City of the Lost: Part Four
  • My Mother's Silence
  • Rosemary's Baby (Rosemary's Baby, #1)
  • Single
  • Day Zero (Day Zero Duology, #1)
  • Plastic
  • The Stranger Diaries
  • Cusp of Night (Hode's Hill, #1)
  • Let It Snow
  • Quantum Physics for Hippies
I was born in Hounslow, Middlesex in the south of England. As a child, I loved drawing and took private art classes with a wonderful teacher called, Pearl Lee. She had an abundance of Disney magazines, and I would paint the characters on wood, card, canvas or anything else I was allowed to use, including walls.

When I was nine, my mum took me on holiday to Majorca. I clearly remember being