Start by marking “Resisting Her (Moving On Duology Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Resisting Her (Moving On Duology Book 2)

Resisting Her (Moving On Duology Book 2)

For years, I’ve shut off my emotions, too scared to bare my heart to someone else. Because the last female I trusted, broke it into pieces and scattered it around for me to pick it up.
Work is the only thing that kept my head sane. That is until she walked in. She was no longer a shy teenager, but a beautiful and confident woman. I should’ve known resisting her was impossi
Published November 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Resisting Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resisting Her

Start your review of Resisting Her (Moving On Duology Book 2)
Minnie
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book and have been anxiously awaiting Resisting Her. While the story was well plotted and I enjoyed reading about the beginning of Arianna and Orlando's relationship from his point of view, I wasn't expecting to spend the first half of the book basically rereading Moving on from Him. It was a good refresher as it's been awhile since I read the first book, but would have been repetitive had I gone straight from the first to second books. The second half of the book was an unexpe ...more
Stox4story
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Wow, Wow. I so was looking forward to this book and it did not disappoint.

First, this is a stand alone and you will enjoy seeing just how sowing and reaping works. However, to really, really feel and see why karma is so eloquent, reading the first book in this duology is highly recommended.

If you think this will be a simple romance where the victim gets her man, then think again. There is nothing simple about this complexity of plots that twist and turn your psyche as you read. Too many s
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so looking forward to reading RESISTING HER but I didn't realize what it would do to me. I always say that a good story has you believing and feeling the characters as though they are an extension of you or a really close friend. This one delivered better than I can even explain.

Our leads deal with more ups and downs than every elevator in the most popular cities x3. The downs more though but the highs are as beautiful as the images from them tall skyscrapers. I loved this book. I receive
KReader
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book 2!!

This is book 2 in a duology (it can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading both books in order) and boy was it worth the wait. Book 1 focuses on Arianna and has her telling the story. This book focuses on Orlando and here we see how he feels about their relationship, from the beginning and follows all the way to the sweet end. These two do get their HEA and it is so well deserved!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a r
Tracie Rogers
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The love that these two have is just undeniable. This book will show how karma comes into play and the get what you deserve. But in the end it all works out to a very happy ending. This book is so good and I recommend reading both is the series.

Geraldine Streit
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
The story is messy and slow. There is also a lot of secondary back story who are never really finished. Overhaul it’s just a bit too dense

Laurie Jacobson
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers.

Amy Miller
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a lovely story. Well written with such sweetheart characters. This is my first story from the author and I must say after reading this one I will definitely be reading more!
Anne
Diana Sisneros
Maria
Nov 07, 2019
Catherine Edward
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hanahany
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Nov 10, 2019
Michelle Needleman
Nov 16, 2019

• The Edge of Reason (The Edge Series, #3)
  • Wearing Him Down
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Unprotected with the Mob Boss: A Dark Mafia Romance (Alekseiev Bratva)
  • Mr. Masters
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • Number Neighbor
  • Abby (Tate Family Holidays Book 2)
  • Hold On
  • Stay
  • Savage
  • Slay All Day
  • Jasmine
  • Snow and Mistletoe
  • Flirting with the Bad Boy (Love at the gym Book 3)
  • Mr. Spencer
  • Kitty's Witch (West Coast Witches Book 1)
  • Incrusted : A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set (Werepire Reverse Harem Romance Boxed Set)
  • Breaking the Bad Boy: A Best Friends to Lovers Romance
  • Baby, I Do
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • Bossing My Fake Fiance (Irresistible Bosses, #4)
  • Nice Day For A White Wedding
  • Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)
  • Rock Star
  • Mated For Life (Second Chance Alpha, #1)
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • The Italian
Hailing from India, Catherine is an author and law graduate, specializing in Intellectual Property & Copyright Infringement. She is passionate about Lycans, Werewolves, Witches and Vampires, and writes sizzling tales of love and betrayal.

Her love for books started from a very young age, when her loving father would gift her books like Russian Tales woven with fantasy. But it was in late 2015