Start by marking “Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)

Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)

Filthy Playboy is the third book in the Cocky Suits Chicago series.

If you loved Cocky Playboy and Possessive Playboy then you will fall head over heels in love with Filthy Playboy as we introduce you to Dexter and Abigail.

Cocky Suits World Books:

Cocky Suits Dallas
Devil in a Suit

Kindle Edition
Published January 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Playboy

Start your review of Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
Rochelle
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of the series and it centers on Dexter and Abby. It is hard to pick my favorite brother but Dexter is high on the list. Dexter and Abby were so good with each other. Loved the chemistry and attraction that they have for each other. She tries to fight it because she is not really ready to settle down, she wants to party and just live her life until Dexter. This series just keeps getting better and better with each book. I can’t wait to see what happen in book 4. Bring it on because if it ...more
Tanja Kezmic
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I've started this series in the middle with book 2 and I was sure the next one can not top it – boy was I wrong. To say I loved Dexter and Abby is such an understatement.
Everything about it was perfect; the banter, the chemistry, the drama and the grand gestures. These two just made me HAPPY . I loved Abby and her strong work ethic.
And I don’t even know where to start with my man Dex.. He was hot, funny, protective and quite creative to say the least. I was a mess while reading the epilog;
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

4.5 cocky stars

This is the third installment i the Cocky Suits series, and Wolf/Howell keep on making this series better and better.

This is Dexter's story, and one I have really been looking forward to. It delves deeper into the Collin family and their dramas and woes - at the same time as giving us a swoony brother to fall hard for.

I love Dex and Abigail together - sweet, sexy, hot as sin and all around a great story.

I won't like, I did cry a little bit towards
Jessica Alcazar
4.5 "Don't doubt my pudding skills. I work magic with bananas." Stars
Grace
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something is in the water at this Chicago business . . .
In book 3 of the series, we have another set of coworkers looking to break the no fraternization policy, this time it's Dexter and Abigail.

Dexter is like his other brothers in that when he sees something he wants, he'll do everything to get it, and his new coworker, recently transferred from the Dallas office, is who he's set his sights on. Initially, it is clear his game could use some work, as he sends a lot of mixed signals her way -
Mary
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been enjoying the Cocky Suits Chicago so much and Filthy Playboy is my favorite. This story is on Dexter and Abby. The story will make you laugh and cry. It’s such a fun read! I can’t wait for more books by Alex Wolf and Sloane Howell.

Review copy was received for a honest opinion.
Amanda Rowell
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another homerun by these two guys. I have enjoyed these books so much. They are well wrote, sexy, a little dirty and an all around great book. Dexter and Abigail's story was a lot of fun to read and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what these two in store next.
Deborah G.
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just love these Collins brothers & the more books I read in this series, the more I enjoyed getting to know all of the characters. As with the first two books a romance begins with one of the brothers, this time it's Dexter & Abigail from the Dallas merge. She's reluctant to get involved with someone from the office, she's young & a hard worker but the charms & persistence of Dexter wears her down.
Dexter, like his brothers, is an alpha male, sees the woman he wants & goes
Erin Lewis
4.5 Star Review Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits #3) by Sloane Howell and Alex Wolf

This is the third book that I have read by Sloane Howell and Alex Wolf and Filthy Playboy was just as enjoyable as their first two collaborations and in my opinion this series is getting better and better; in fact Dex and Abby may be my favourite to date.
Dex is Deacon’s twin whom we met in the second book and I have to say I fell for him, hook, line and sinker; he is totally swoon worthy. Having gotten to know Abby a
SansaReads
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dex and Abigail are absolutely my favorite couple in the series so far! Dex lives up to the name and he's a perfect blend of a hot tempered alpha with a soft side you didn't know existed. This HOT and STEAMY office romance checkmarks everything I was hoping for. A page-turner plot with well developed characters, and romance with a side of filthy sexy smuttiness that all flowed and worked perfectly.

read rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs
Bibliophile  Chloe
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series by Mr. Howell and Mr. Wolf! This band of brothers and the women that take over their world is really fun, smexy and the heroines rock!

This is Dexter and Abigail's story.

Dexter is the peacekeeper in the family, well as well as a Collins man can. He is trying to make a bigger name for himself within the family's law firm, he is also trying to mend the bridge that was burned between the oldest and the youngest brothers in the family. He feels like he has everything
Serena
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Playboy is my favorite book of this series yet! Dexter and Abigail are just perfect for each other.
The flirtation starts out just as that after Abby helps Dexter devise a plan to help is brother Deacon win back his love Quinn.
They each can't stop thinking of each other, but don't make any moves right away. Abby is young and has her life planned out and isn't ready to settle down yet. Dexter loves living his life how it is. However he can't get Abby outta his mind.
Finally after a work
Chrissy Cameron
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Howell and Wolf have already wrote two previous books in this Cocky Suits series but somehow they've managed to overtake my mind with the story of Dexter and Abby and the continuance of the Collins family in and out of the office. Make sure you have plenty of time to read because putting it down was just not an option.
Dexter, the pudding loving momma's boy, thinks he knows romance from watching rom-coms and that will be put to the test in trying to land anything close to a date with Abby. He's
CLiK Book Blog
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits #3) - Sloane Howell and Alex Wolfe

Book #3 in the Howell / Wolfe Cocky Suits series and these stories just get better and better.

Abigail and Dexter get their story this time but fear not, all the Collins brothers and their women are involved in pulling off the ultimate romantic gesture.

With wonderful characters, brilliant sharp banter and seriously hot sexual chemistry, these stories sizzle.

Well written bu two very talented authors, 2019 has delivered readers a fun,
KReader
Absolutely Fabulous!!

This is book 3 in the Cocky Suits Chicago series and is Dexter and Abby's book. He is the twin to Deacon of book 2 and she is a paralegal at the firm. She is determined to not date since her transfer from Texas to Chicago but Dex is something she never counted on. He has never been possessive of a female, not until Abby, all he has to do is convince her to let him in...then not screw it up. LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!

I read a free copy of this book and am voluntarily
Mercedes
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Dex was such a lovable character, I definitely enjoyed his and Abby's story. Their back-and-forth was fun and I enjoyed their shared love of movies and Christmas. Dexter's 'freak out' before his grand gesture was a bit of an eye-roll for me, it just seemed like his reaction was out of proportion to Abby's involvement...and plus it was a work thing. All's fair in love and boardrooms, Dex! But, like any true romance-movie-connoisseur, Dex recovered in epic fashion which I'm sure had readers ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Abby and Dex are *FIRE* together! This is my first book by this duo but now I'm hooked and want to read about all the brothers. Dexter is hot and macho but not TOO much, he's got a soft side and he's not afraid to let others see it. Abby is sweet, but she's got some fiestiness to her. She's not about to let any guy run her life, and she's happily single, at an age where she just wants to have some fun. Fooling around with someone with Dex's laundry list of drawbacks, not the least of which is ...more
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
5 Filthy Stars!!!

Filthy Playboy is the 3 book in the Cocky Suits Chicago series. This book was by far my favorite. I absolutely feel in love with Dex and Abby. Their chemistry and back and forth banter was just amazing. If you've read the first 2 books then you know that Dexter Collins is the Hallmark watching brother. I mean come on a powerful lawyer with tattoos and who's a fan of Hallmark movies. TOTAL MUST READ!!!
Snow
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What to say here...
I loved Dex and Abby...

Dex was an alluring, charming yet demanding dude...and when he wanted smth/someone he goes for it...

While being strategically smart *wink*

But when he 'fucked up' he owned his shit...and he definitelly grovels like a champ!

What I loved the most is humorous, witty comebacks and described situations...I had a blast
Mindy
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Of the Collins brothers, I think I like Dexter the most. This is the third book in the Cocky Suits Chicago series, and it's just as entertaining as the other two. Dexter is very much cocky, especially when he sets his eye on Abigail, she's too young, works for the family firm and there's no way he's going to get caught up in a relationship but the Collins brothers tend to fall hard and screw up, which Dexter follows suit. Abigail is a transfer from the Dallas office after the merge, she's in ...more
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dexter is hands down my favorite Collins brother!
He has a FILTHY mouth, but gawwww does he know how to do it slow and sweet when he wants to.
Abigail is the cutest thing ever...she is very reluctant to get involved with Dex and for good reason. He finally wears her down only to eff it up (but I mean most men do). Obvi before he eff's it up the two of them get real real real dirty in the sheets...like blush level dirty!
I didn't think I could love a fictional family so much...but the Collins
Kim
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to start off 2020, with a Filthy Playboy! Co-authors Alex Wolf and Sloane Howell have done it again with the third installment of the Cocky Suits Chicago series!

Dexter and Abigail have had their eyes on each other since they both helped Deacon and Quinn get back together. Now that Dexter has had a taste, he has his sights set on Abby but she is only 24 and is not looking for anything serious.

The push and pull of these two characters along with the amazing banter and seriously
Zillah Raven
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is off the charts. It opens with the best sentence ever. Dex and Abby are phenomenal together. There wasn't a single thing I didn't love. I laughed hard with tears, I cried, and jumped for joy. Their journey is one huge adventure. The writing and flow of this book is top notch. I absolutely recommend this book and series.
Brandy Freeman
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy swoon!
Dex and Abby are going to take you on a journey that will bring the feels!
5 's simply is NOT enough for this book!
This is my favorite book of the series so far.
Everyone needs to read this book!
Mary Mccormack
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love the characters and storyline in this book. Emotionally and “what is going to happen next” keeps you on the edge your seat and unable to put it down. Really loved this book and can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Kahanna Godfrey
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was different, still cocky but kind of sweet like. While this is writing duo delivers yet again, it wasn't as steamy as the previous brothers but was the perfect book to indulge in for a fresh new year.
Julia Leonard
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will absolutely fall in love with Dex and Abby.
They both try to fight their attraction, of course it's a losing battle.
All of your favorite Collins men are included as well.
Hopefully soon we'll see if cupid hits Donavan with his arrow of love.
I highly recommend this entire series.
Emma Johnston
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favourite book in this series. I fell completely in love with Dexter & Abigail, they just fit!

I'll definitely be reading more from this duo
Cindy Pearson
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Filthy Playboy. I think I’m in love with Dexter, Abigail is a sweetheart. 5 plus stars . Loved catching up with the others to. Look forward to reading Donavan’s book. If you love alpha males with a dirty mouth this is for you. ...more
Jennifer Dietz-Smith
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was life. Iam surprised I didnt wake the dead with how much I was laughing. Dont know how they gonna top dexter but I cant wait to find out. Bravo. Another hit
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #2)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Mantrum
  • Possessive Playboy
  • Husband (Guardian, #2)
  • Cocky Suits Chicago: Books 1 & 2
  • Black Ice
  • The Secret
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Rebel in a Suit (Cockiest Suits #4)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • The Three Kiss Clause
  • The Rule (All in #1)
  • Player in a Suit
  • Miss Understanding (Miss #1)
  • The Golden Pecker
Sloane Howell lives in the Midwest United States and writes hot romance stories. A former college baseball player turned author, when not reading or writing he enjoys hanging out with his family, watching sports, playing with the dogs, traveling, and engaging his readers on social media. You can almost always catch him goofing off on Facebook or Twitter and trying to convince Mrs. Howell that it ...more