Start by marking “Rising Storm” as Want to Read:
Rising Storm

Rising Storm (Seventh Seal #2)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  114 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Economies are failing, terrorist acts are becoming more extreme, and chaos is spreading throughout the world as more signs of the times appear. The chasm between good and evil is widening. Now, safely hidden in Salt Lake City, Merry Galen feverishly works on an antidote to the MetaGen’s AllSafe vaccine before this biological time bomb kills millions who can no longer affor ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Rising Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rising Storm

Cydnie
May 19, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction, series
These books take me a while to get through. Not just because they are thick [lol], or because of the multiple story lines, but because they are so 'real'. I read them and see similar things happening in our world today. I guess I'm a "bury my head in the sand" girl, but I REALLY don't want to think that books about the end of the world hit so close to home.
I am enjoying the series. The characters are easy for me to 'picture' and they have distinct personalities. There have been a few "oops" m
Kris Irvin
Oct 14, 2010 rated it it was ok
Okay most of this book was boring, but the last half took a turn for interesting, and I might even go so far as to call the last 50 pages riveting. The Chilean subplots are still horribly boring, and Chinedu's letters to his son are also growing in lameness. The transitions from scene to scene were kind of cute at first but started to become freakishly annoying by the end of the book.

However, all that said, I'm still interested enough to read the third and final (thank goodness) volume.

Also, so
Jeremy Griggs
Jun 09, 2011 rated it liked it
This book has too many characters and plot lines to keep it all straight. Also the Philippines Children of Light story was left incomplete. The final battle in Illinois and escape at the end was interesting, but it definitely dragged in the middle of the book. I'm still planning to finish the series.
Kaylynn Johnsen
Jun 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
We listened to this one on the way back to Utah. It was a little longer and we had one CD left. It was funny, the kids fought over who would get to listen to it first. Then they would taunt the others, "You'll never guess."
Karen
Apr 21, 2009 rated it liked it
I like her concepts and the reality in her books. I can picture the things happening. For some reason I felt like parts of this one dragged on and on. I had a harder time wanting to pick it up and finish it. I liked the ending, but was a little let down. I hope the last one is better!
Trent Mikesell
Jul 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Sequel to The Seventh Seal. The story is good, but it's lost in WAY too many details. This needs to lose about 200 pages. If the story could be tightened, it would be great. I do like the perspective though, and I imagine I will read the third one.
Kristine
Jan 02, 2009 rated it liked it
Great read. Keeps you on edge.
Matthew Jarman
Mar 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction-lds
Excellent series and author.
Adam Goodman
May 03, 2010 rated it did not like it
Shelves: lds-fiction
Had to force myself to finish it.
Cassandra
Jul 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
great book.
Dawn Hathcock
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I just finished this book for the second time and I'll be reading the third book again soon.
Kay Pierce
May 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuing from Seventh Seal. Really liked the drama in this book.
Brenbren13
Mar 21, 2008 rated it liked it
Interesting
Johnny Ruiz
Jan 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Pretty good book. I recommend it.
Lauren H
Holly R
Apr 05, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Seventh Seal (3 books)
  • Seventh Seal (Seventh Seal, #1)
  • Final Hour (the Dramatic Conclusion to the Seventh Seal Epic) (The Seventh Seal Series)