Start by marking “Grant Us Mercy: Installment Four: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction” as Want to Read:
Grant Us Mercy: Installment Four: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Grant Us Mercy: Installment Four: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Does surviving mean dropping your guard enough to rely on others?

With the arrival of Mercy, things have significantly changed. Learning to adapt with an infant in a post-apocalyptic world takes reliance and teamwork.

When the reality of their new world threatens to take everything away from Blake, his decision propels a huge shift in his way of thinking.

Will he choose to

Published November 3rd 2019 by Carson River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grant Us Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grant Us Mercy

Start your review of Grant Us Mercy: Installment Four: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction
Janene
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting installment

What engaged me in this serial novel:

The author caught my attention right from the beginning and drew me into the story. As the story progressed, I started to wonder if Blake would join up with Arland's group. This speculation kept me anxiously reading until the end.
The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt I was a part of the scenes with Blake, Kris, Tucker and Mercy.
I admired the family's farewell saying of "We
Madam
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arland has invited the Chantrys to share Thanksgiving what theyre calling the Harvest Celebration and Blake is torn. He recognizes that his family owes a moral debt to Laurie and Arland for helping them through Mercys difficult birth, and accepting their hospitality is one way to do so. He also realizes Kris and Tucker need to socialize with other survivors, so they make the trek.

Everything is going well until the kids, whove been out on a hike, return with a wild-eyed man named Jake, who
Irene O'Brien
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Home isn't a place, it's a family

Knowing that hangs from the cities are coming raid bunkers, Blake and his family decide to leave with Arland and his group. However before they can get ready they are ambushed, Blake and Tyler fight well but things look bad. Then Arland and a group from his camp arrive to help, the family leave to settle in a camp further away where they hope to be safe.
An excellent read for anyone who loves dystopian books and how situations alter people and their actions
Sam
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent instalment for the Grant Us Mercy series by DC Little! Great! I really enjoyed it! An action packed fourth episode follows the characters dealing with marauders from the city that start arriving in the mountains! Exciting stuff! Well written tense situations that keep you hoping things turn out alright! I would recommend this series to anyone that enjoys end of the world stories!
Shari
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A hard choice has to be made in this, the Fourth Installment. They visit the friends at their community and trouble starts. This have gotten worse as more people becomes more desperate for food and water. On top of that, a motorcycle gang is raiding all the cities they come across. You must read this story to find out what happens next. You will enjoy it. I receive this book free and am willingly giving an honest review.
David Taylor
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fourth installment of Grant Us Mercy follows Blake, Kris and their kids as they begin to have some interaction with Arlands group. What should be an enjoyable harvest feast is overshadowed by a threatening event that evolves into a community wide threat. Once again D.C. Little has woven human interest with quite a bit of action making this series grow legs, hopefully episode 5 is on the horizon. I received an Advance Reader Copy and chose to provide this review. ...more
Pam Shelton-Anderson
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a strong but short book in a good series. Oddly enough, I am finding Blake to be the weaker character. He is way to conflicted about the need to find good people to become allies and has a few situational awareness lapses for all of his angst. I really like Arland and his group and look forward to seeing what happens.
Asiaman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the Grant us Mercy books and they are all great reads. Installment 4 continues the journey with all the hardships you would expect. Joining a community after living in a bunker was not a choice. Read it and find out what happens.
Patricia King
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet

Love this series. Four was best because Blake finally realized family is everything. Can't say more because would be a spoiler. Highly recommended.
Karen
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This series can still surprise me. Lovin' it!
Donna Lemay
Betty Dunlap
Mar 06, 2020
Adrian
Jan 26, 2020

• Crumbling World (Surviving the End Book 1)
  • Mercy: Book 6 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 6)
  • Smolder (Flashpoint #2)
  • It Hit The Fan: Piney River Apocalypse
  • Day of Reckoning: Surviving the Solar Storm, Book One
  • Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
  • Edge of Darkness (Edge of Collapse #3)
  • Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book One)
  • Families First: A Post-Apocalyptic Next World Series
  • Convergence: Book 5 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 5)
  • The Lookout: A Gripping Survival Thriller
  • Decay (Flashpoint #4)
  • Chaos Rising (Edge of Collapse #0.5)
  • Katie's Journey (Havoc in Wyoming, #2)
  • Fallen World (Surviving the End Book 2)
  • Bear the Brunt (Nuclear Survival Saga #7; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #1)
  • Fallout (Flashpoint #3)

News & Interviews