Start by marking “Love on the Line (Love Beyond Danger, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love on the Line (Love Beyond Danger, #3)

Love on the Line (Love Beyond Danger, #3)

Anne Cooper lives her life by the playbook…
…until a wildcard football star tempts her to break the rules.

At thirty-two, Anne feels the clock ticking on her dream family. She needs a man who checks the boxes on her ideal husband list. The hot football star doesn’t match a single one.

She’s not looking for a player. But spending time with Mr. Wrong feels so right.

Wyatt
Published November 26th 2019 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Love on the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on the Line

Start your review of Love on the Line (Love Beyond Danger, #3)
KL Cassanello
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anne is a school teacher. She'd like to get married - her baby clock is ticking. Wyatt is a football star and player, the complete opposite of what Anne is looking for. He has to convince her that he's worth her time. She has a stalker, though, someone who makes a bet with his buddy about winning her affection. This is an incredible book - the suspense doesn't let up. Wyatt and Anne have great chemistry, but with all the twists and turns, they have to learn to trust each other. This is my first ...more
Barbara
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Love Beyond Danger series a well written romantic suspense story. This is the first book by this Author that I have read, and I want to read the other books in this series. This is Anne Cooper and football hero Wyatt Pearson's story there is suspense, drama, danger, murder, a very evil man, and romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and can't wait for the next one in the series...

Love on the Line is the third book in the Love Beyond Danger series. The characters are likable, realistic, and well developed. The storyline is well written and flows nicely, with a stalker, danger, suspense, murder, humour, and romance. I cannot wait to read more in this series.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Renee
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fast-paced read with several twist and turns. When Anne meets Wyatt she is attracted to him, but he is nothing that she thought her Mr. Right would be. But after she realizes it is time to take a chance with Wyatt, she becomes the subject of a bet that will turn her life upside down and have her face to face with a sadistic killer.
Miss Piggy
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own, and given completely voluntarily.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Karen Alterisio nelson
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Love on the Line. The characters are engaging and the story is easy to get lost in. Diane Holiday's work is always a treat to read with the lovely mix of romance and suspense that she's so well known for. ...more
Sheila
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance with Anne and Wyatt but then the story takes a evil turn with a stalker who is intent on murder.

Mary
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I didn't see this one coming. This is an incredible romantic story with suspense and danger. I love everything about this new "Love Beyond Danger" story! It's nicely developed, well written and completely captivating. I love the characters too! Anne and Wyatt have one heck of a ride!
Ellen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good story. I really liked Anne and Wyatt and the chemistry between them. Devon is just plain evil.
CR Grissom
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A romantic suspense with strong characters you’ll remember long after you read the last page.
Reading romance
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sweet, innocent love between Anne and Wyatt is deeply contrasted with the evil intent of the villain to tear them apart. It made for a suspenseful read, with me rooting for them all the way. And of course, there’s the dog, Goober. Loved him!
Khothy
Judith Aaron
is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2019

• Hard To Resist
  • My Dark Captor (Dark Love Series - English)
  • Letting Go
  • Primal Bargains: A beauty and the billionaire beast romantic suspense (Band of Billionaires Book 1)
  • New Year's with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 6)
  • Wicked Wonderland Retreat, Part 1
  • This Christmas: A Enemy to Lovers Holiday Novella
  • Baby it's Cold Outside (Got That Swing, #0.5)
  • snowed in with the rancher
  • Cowboys Never Get A Second Chance: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 3)
  • The Christmas Cupid
  • Deadly Vows (Britton Bay #2)
  • Viola (The Widows of Birch Harbor, #6)
  • A Covetous Christmas
  • To Love Her Cowboys: Book 1 of The Texas Three-Step Series (BBW Menage MFM Romance)
  • Boss's Plus One: A Romantic Comedy (Plus One Series Book 1)
  • A Must for Christmas (Darling Cove #4)
  • Rhys (Badge Bunnies, #2)

Diane Holiday is an award-winning author who writes romantic suspense with a healthy dose of humor. Her characters will make you laugh, cry, and root for them to the end. If you are sleep deprived because you couldn't put her book down, then she's achieved her goal. Diane loves animals and is a volunteer and foster for a training center for service dogs. Diane is married to a retired Navy Captain,