Start by marking “The Alien Reindeer's Joy (A Winter Starr Book 7)” as Want to Read:
The Alien Reindeer's Joy (A Winter Starr Book 7)

The Alien Reindeer's Joy

(A Winter Starr Book #7)

Dashing through the snow is no fun when you're running for your life...
For reindeer shifter Kaelar, Christmas means a lot more than caroling and hot chocolate. Without him and his fellow reindeer working for Santa, excess joy would go to waste instead of into the hearts of children who need it.

Kaelar is committed to the season and the work that comes with it—even when it means
Kindle Edition
Published November 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Alien Reindeer's Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alien Reindeer's Joy

Start your review of The Alien Reindeer's Joy (A Winter Starr Book 7)
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful novella to get me in the mood for the holiday! It was well written and edited cleanly, with very few if any typos or wrong word choices. I really liked the fact that the model on the cover of this novel had dark brown skin just like the romantic hero of this novel did. I loved the fact that the reilendeer species is able to distribute joy to those in need, and the fact that the sci-fi elements of this story were seamlessly integrated into the holiday mythology. The idea of S ...more
Kristine L.
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe is a doctor working with the children at the local hospital . She's a very dedicated doctor and has no time for dating. She ends up meeting Kaelar who loves his work spreading joy around the holidays. Kaelar happens to meet his mate, Chloe, and he's trying to find the people who are stealing the joy in his town. Chloe knows that Kaelar is someone special and she finds that he is an Alien reindeer and one of Santa's helpers. This was a fun book to read especially as it's getting close to Ch ...more
Jessica Mitchell
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun story. With a different set of shifters I rarely here about. I really enjoyed this novel. Has a smidge of romance, good stock of adventure and action. Combined with shifters and magic of the season. Who wouldn't love this book.
Kaelar is a race called Reilendeer aka like a normal Earth reindeer. The siphon extra joy in the area during the Christmas, New Year's holiday. Then spread it to much needed area's or people. Only he's lately working over time because someone is do
Barbara Hanson
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reindeer shifter Kaelar is not from Earth but he has lived here many years. He works for Santa collecting excess joy and passing it onto the people who need it most.
Chloe is a doctor working on the children’s ward and so far, has not met her Mr Right.
When they bump into each other, literally, Kaelar apologises and eventually agrees to visit the children in hospital to make up for the accident.
But all this Christmas joy has got the attention of some nasty aliens and they must tr
Tania
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Kaelar is a reindeer who wants people to have a Christmas Spirit, he went to the children's hospital and that is when he meets Chloe. Chloe is a doctor for the children's hospital, she meets Kaelar, she likes that he wants the same thing as her make the children happy. The emotions run high with the alien chasing, you have love, hot and steamy.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.
Jane
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chloe is a doctor in a hospital who tries to keep the seriously ill children in her care calm and as happy as they can be. Kaelar is a reindeer shifter and one of Santa's helpers. His role is to spread joy wherever he can. Naturally he and Chloe are brought together over their dedication to the children, and when another alien race attacks stealing all the joy to sell for profit, this has to be stopped!

This is a sweet little story with a lot of love and joy and just enough lovin'!
Elizabeth McDaniel
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaelar was an alien that looked human in one form but with antlers because he didn’t want to lose them and they looked like reindeer in their other form. They helped Santa distribute joy on earth. Chloe was a small town doctor. When the two of them met he realized she was his mate. She couldn’t stop thinking about him. This was a sweet and fun read.

Deb O
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an awesome fun read that I really enjoyed reading. The characters and story grabbed me form the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved Kaeler and Chole they were well developed and worked well together. It's a wonderful fun Christmas story to get you ready for the holidays and a must read for any fan! I can't wait to read more from the author!!!

Lisa Bing
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great Christmas story, full of small town romance, family, drama, danger, and, of course, joy. The main characters have a great attraction to each other and their chemistry sizzles, even as they race both into helping children and also danger as they struggle to save Christmas joy from becoming a black market item. Crazy thought and this thoroughly engaging story takes us on the 'ride' of a lifetime. Good fun!
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The perfect read for the holidays
What an adorable new take on Santa and his reindeer. The author really managed to bring the joy of the holiday season to this book, along with the discord that makes up a great romance story. I really enjoyed the way these characters found their own joy and their HEA. I especially liked the way they brought joy to everyone around them. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author.
Angela
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This is a fabulous story! Pediatrician Chloe ‘s patients are having a rough night. Kaelar a reilander is assigned to spread joy so he changes into a reindeer spreading joy among the patients. Only to find something is stealing the joy from the town but who? These two try to solve the problem and find love also. It is a great light hearted sci fi.

Melody Hillier
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a fun reindeer alien shifter christmas story, cute, sweet but also steamy as well Chloe doctor at local hospital and Kaeler Alien reindeer and Santa's helper have a great story to tell about christmas joy, bad aliens and finding your mate.

Barbara
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book seven in the A Winter Starr series and the first book I have read in this series.A well written Christmas story. This is Chloe is a doctor at a children's hospital and reindeer shifter Kaelar's story of suspense, drama, danger, evil Zalfa, and romance. I want to read more books from this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is a reindeer shifter and on a mission to stop some alien's who are trying to destroy something precious to the children. He meets her at the hospital where she is a doctor. Things progress from there. It is exciting, fun, suspenseful, intriguing and so much more. I received a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book, it has a good storyline. The chemistry and interaction between the characters Chloe and Kaelar is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Marianne
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet sci-fi romance. I loved it... The characters and story are lovely! Reindeer shifters that make everyone happy and a Christmas romance... Perfection!

Pat W
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun festive read. Characters were great and the storyline was wonderful. Totally heart warming for Xmas I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Irene
marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2019
Cindy Stine
is currently reading it
Nov 16, 2019
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at:

A Winter Starr Book (10 books)
  • The Alien's Winter Gift (A Winter Starr Book 1)
  • Miracle of the Beast (A Winter Starr Book 2)
  • Their Winter Miracle (A Winter Starr Book 3)
  • Alien Warlord’s Miracle (A Winter Starr Book 4)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Wild Ride (A Winter Starr Book 5)
  • The Alien Reindeer’s Bounty (A Winter Starr Book 6)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Redemption (A Winter Starr Book 8)
  • The Alien Reindeer's Christmas Package
  • The Alien Reindeer's Escape (A Winter Starr Book 10)