Start by marking “Rebel Soul (Rebel Love #2)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Soul (Rebel Love #2)

Rebel Soul

(Rebel Love #2)

West Larson comes from old money—the kind of wealth that comes with expectations steeped in archaic traditions. So, it’s not surprising when he learns the conditions of his trust fund: produce an heir before he turns twenty-five.

Enter Stacia Kellan. Her lowkey personality makes her the perfect baby mama…without the drama. And thanks to her wild-ass hair, colorful tattoos
Published January 23rd 2020

Start your review of Rebel Soul (Rebel Love #2)
Harloe Rae
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
CUE ALL THE SWEET FEELS!

LK Farlow has done it again. Rebel Soul is the ultimate feel-good read packed full of emotion, laughs, and heat. The writing is beautiful and enraging and hooked me deep. I was left with a huge smile on my face. This book is one that’s meant to make the reader happy.

West and Stacia aren’t a match made in insta-love heaven. They’re long-time friends who’ve remained strictly platonic. I love how they strike a deal for the sake of business, but getting more out of their agr
Rina's Reads
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was funny, playful and sexy.
Stacia is AMAZING, West is super swoony. I want to wrap myself in this book and live in it. It was soooo good!
Joy Novel Thoughts
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Soul was everything I didn't know I wanted to read. It's obvious from Farlow's writing that she has been pregnant many times and has children of her own the way the pregnancy and children in the book are written.

I've read many books where the hero must do things, like get married by a certain age in order to receive his inheritance, but Rebel Soul is a touch different than those, where a baby must be produced, and being a reader that loves the heroine getting knocked up... I just knew thi
Sabrina
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Hero needs to marry and/or have baby in order to get an inheritance. It's been done before, many times. But L.K Farlow was able to put her own spin on the storyline and delivered us an adorable story that had me intrigued from start to finish. West Larson needs to produce an heir in order to get his inheritance, no marriage required. Enter Stacia Kellan, who's already down on her luck and going through a tough financial time. She's also the woman West had a very hot
Heather M. Orgeron
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing

My Review:

HOLY SWOOOOON CITY!

I have a new favorite LK hero. His name is West! Hot damn that boy made my kitty purr... <--- you'll get this when you read the book. Bc you MUST read this book!

Rebel Soul is simply unputdownable. From the moment I read the first sentence, I was hooked. Farlow's writing is flawless--filled wit
Robin
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Witty and heartwarming!!

despite the odds against them. West is put in a precarious situation and when Stacia faces a family crisis, they come together and sparks fly. West is a sweetheart who was born to rotten parents and raised by his loving grandmother. He treats Stacia like a queen. Stacia is relentless and willing to do whatever it takes to clear her family name.. This is a great love story that will make you swoon. Add in supportive friends and this story perfect. If you are looking for a
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow...
So, I have read a few books by this author now and I have come to love each one and each character that I've read about... This one now holds first place when it comes to my favorite reads by this author.
Where to start?

Well, Stacia comes across as a rough and tough kind of girl. She's covered in tattoos and for the most part, gives off the vibe that she is the rough kind but underneath all that is a sweet, kind, loving and soft girl.

West is a mirror of perfection. He's sexy, swoony,
Andi Jaxon
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book? It's swoony, steamy, and full of sass. The dialogue between characters in this book had me laughing, the sweet gestures made me swoon, and Stacia's determination was heartwarming. I loved it. ...more
Andrea
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LK Farlow's best work yet! Rebel Soul was a roller coaster of emotion and laughs. I'm still not sure if I fell harder for Stacia or West but let me tell you I LOVE THEM! Their chemistry is off the charts. ...more
Tia Louise
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
REBEL SOUL IS LIVE!!!

→ Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ES4inP
→ Amazon UNIVERSAL: mybook.to/rebelsoullkf

*Free in Kindle Unlimited!
Stefanie Jenkins
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So I spent three hours this afternoon devouring my arc of Rebel Soul by LK Farlow. I seriously have no words because I never EVeR thought the day would happen that Alden WArner would be dethroned and damnit this woman did it. I fell head over heels in love with West as stacia did. I..I... just don’t know how to feel about that besides giving you a standing freaking ovation. I couldn’t help but smile at the top gear reference.

This book is swoony and sexy AF and their banter is amazing. I just wa
2OCC Reviews
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma, marie
Gemma's Review
I absolutely loved this story and could not get enough of West and Stacia. The story was incredible written and had me up into the early hours the morning because I could not put it down once I started reading it. I really loved how the two main characters were opposites making them even more perfect for each other.

Stacia I absolutely loved with the way she tried to help her family doing whatever she could to help them out.

West really made me swoon in the story with the rom antic t
Erin Lewis
4.5 Star Review Rebel Soul by L.K.Farlow

L.K. Farlow is a relatively new author to me and why that is , I have no idea. The writing was strong and I found myself totally invested in West Larson and Stacia Kellan’s story.

In order to claim his inheritance, West must produce an heir before he turns twenty five. Turning to his an old friend Stacia, he asks her to have his baby and she immediately refuses. She has no intention of settling down any time soon. Stacia is the last woman his family will w
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
An easy romantic comedy read.

This was a good “arranged baby” read. It’s trope-y AF, and a little over the top, but it is oh so good. It’s a pretty easy read, and things move pretty quickly, but I enjoyed it. I loved that West and Stacia just kind of fell into each other. Of course there were a ton of plot devices that help that along, but I loved them all. If you’re looking for an entertaining romantic comedy that flows well, then Rebel Soul is a winner.

Also..can’t wait for Colton’s book. If he’
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 REBEL SOUL STARS!! OMG....My favorite book by L.K. Farlow so far!!! I am so happy after reading this beautiful book with so many feels. West and Stacia are PERFECTION....these two have so much chemistry you feel it oozing off the pages. You definitely need to read this book....so worth your time and money.
Lea Coll
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Soul is full of sexy witty banter. LK Farlow's best book yet. ...more
L.K. Farlow
Jan 23, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Teralyn Mitchell
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I wasn't sure how I felt about this book at first. West came across as a class A jerk and I didn't like him very much. But his situation was interesting and I wanted to see how that played out. I liked Stacia from the moment she appeared on the page and I felt for her and her family. I wanted to see how she would deal with the stress of everything she was dealing with. After meeting West's parents, I started to like him a little more and realized that maybe he wasn't so bad. But seeing him with ...more
Cat
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. This book is Incredible.!!
I absolutely LOVED it.
The Love story between Stacia and West left me smiling with delight.
friends to lovers/opposites attract kind of book, because appearance wise they look like quite the contrast Stacia with her colourful Tattoos and West a Rich business guy in his smart clothes ,but together they are like soul mates...I Loved these two they are such likeable characters, the banter they shared and the chemistry they have was addictive to read.
The story was Funn
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Normally we see these troupes of this rich guy falling for the girl that is his total opposite and sure you can say Rebel Soul is that but it’s so much more. You see West may be swimming in money and has alpha tendencies but he has a heart of gold and a sense of humor and Stacia is a fiery fake red head with tattoos and piercings who is stubborn as hell but when she loves someone she loves with her whole being. Rebel Soul is their story and boy what a sweet sexy ride it was. I was
Victoria Weston
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a first for me this author and book and I definitely wasn't disappointed, I enjoyed this book immensely and so will you. Rebel Soul is an awesome read.

West Larson comes from money.
He has a problem though to be able to have access to his trust fund he needs to produce an heir by the time he's 25. Problem 1 he's already 24 and problem 2 he doesn't have a baby mama.

Stacia Kellan is so different to anyone else she takes no crap from anyone. She has tattoos, a smart mouth and gorgeous hair an
BookAddict
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ah, this book! Oh my gourd, West and Stacia absconded with my heart. And just like that, this author has a new fan for life.

West Larson's grandfather has created quite a conundrum. If West wants to inherit his grandfather's estate and the only place West has ever called home, he must produce an heir by his twenty-fifth birthday. Stacia Kellan is West's friend, but not someone he's ever considered in a romantic sense. But when Stacia's family finds the trouble of all troubles, West may be able to
Kandi Steiner
Jan 23, 2020 marked it as to-read

Maria Luis
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Harlow James
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finished this one last night and loved it! It was a different storyline than you normally see, which I think was so intriguing. But it was still full of love and humor, and I just really enjoyed it. Stacia and West were hot together and his need to protect her and love her grabbed your heartstrings. Great story!
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rebel Soul by LK Farlow
“Friends to lovers, 4 stars”

I enjoyed Rebel Soul. I love a good opposite’s attract romance and well West and Stacia are definitely opposites. They balanced each other well. I liked their witty banter between the two. Add in the secondary characters and it was a solid read.
West was blindsided by the clause in his trust saying he needs to have an heir before he turns 25. He’s currently 24, which leaves him with little time. When his friend Stacia needs help he’s quick to jum
Jillian_J
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LK Farlow has given the best female character I have ever read. Yes, ever read!!

Stacia and West’s story is unconventional to say the least. West is a delicious alpha male that day by day worms himself into Stacia’s heart. Stacia will do anything she can to save her family from complete ruin. But with life in a complete uproar for Stacia, can they manage to find an agreement?
Will they realize things don’t always work out like they plan?

This is a seriously off the charts, sexy as hell book that y
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Rebel Soul is the perfect mixture of humor, friendship, heart, heat, and some pretty complicated moments. I am not going to go into details because anything I say could be a spoiler (and those are awful) I will tell you that I liked every single moment of this book. It had some super hot moments, some really special ones, and then some that you were so frustrated because you wish you could help moments. All in all, I 100% recommend you read this book, like right now! 5 stars!

P
Kyrie Masters
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not ashamed to say I devoured this book to the point where I ignored my family. I loved Stacia in Rebel Heart. She was the ultimate bff. And with this book, she was a badass you wanted to be. And West? Stop. My ovaries are on overload. It was a sweet, heartbreaking, and heartwarming story. I laughed, I cried, and I swooned. L.K. Farlow will be an author on my consistent reading list. She hasn't done me wrong. ...more
Aundi Living That Book Life
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Heart Warming Crowns

This is a feel-good story that will leave you with the biggest smile on your face. LK has dished out a heartwarming book that is filled with heart, heat, and all the swoony moments you can handle. Her words reach into your soul and leave you with all the warm fuzzy’s and I loved every second.

“Weston.” My dad barks into the phone, his voice as pleasant as stepping on a Lego.

I love Weston, this man will get you all excited with his never-ending charm and filthy mouth
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Take Two
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • Mother Shucker (The Sibby Series, #3)
  • Unexpected Roommate (Turning Good, #4)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • The Good Guys Box Set: Trucker, Dancer, Dropout, and A Trucker Wedding
  • Keeper
  • Dangerous Games (Dating Games #3)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Loner
  • Flirting with the Frenemy (Bro Code, #1)
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet #1)
  • Hard Place (Hard to Love, #1)
  • Fearless (A Carolina Coastal Novel, #2)
Wife. Mom.
Writer of words.
Drinker of coffee.

Rebel Love (3 books)
  • Rebel Heart (Rebel Love #1)
  • Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)

News & Interviews