Start by marking “The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)

The Harder You Fall

(Rixon Raiders #3)

Cocky football players, school rivalry, and the girls who get in their way... the Raiders are back for one final play!

Mya Hernandez has scars.

The kind that run deep and leave marks.
Rixon is only supposed to be a temporary place to hide, but it's quickly becoming something more.
She's almost certain it has nothing to do with the blond-haired, blue-eyed football player who
ebook
Published January 7th 2020 (first published December 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Harder You Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Harder You Fall

Start your review of The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
Wendy
4,5

Ever since I first discovered L.A. Cotton and her awesome work, I have been a huge fan. I am still trying to catch up with all the books she has written and I am not quite there yet. I have already finished the "Wicked Bay" series though, which has become a favorite of mine, same as this great series "Rixon Raiders"... I mean YA/NA with cocky football players count me in!

This is the third book in the series and I don't advise reading it as a stand-alone. These books are about three best friends
mel
guys... no joke, but this was cute as hell and Asher can, like, get it??

i KNEW from book 1 that Asher Bennet (H) will be my favorite hero in this series and this book did not disappoint because it made me love Asher 1000 x more than ever.

i wasn't sure if i was gonna like Mya (h) for Asher because i barely knew her from book 2 and i was lowkey still shipping Fee and Asher because Asher treated her way better than Jase ever did but they're my ultimate otp here.

the first 2 books are good but it
NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Fight for me!!!" stars***

"One day, Mya Hernandez would be mine.
She just didn’t know it yet."

To be totally honest with you, i was expecting more of Asher!!!
I was waiting his turn like a hawk, cause i loved his carefree character so much!!!
But of course, he had his own issues to face and Mya was a lovely addition to the mix...
I just didn't like how needy Asher was through out the half part of the book, but then... Bang!!! I loved how the things end up, even though it wasn't a good turn
BLuvsBooks
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once a Rixon Raider always a Rixon Raider.
I can’t believe this is the final book in this amazing series.
LA cotton gave us a thoughtful and emotional story with Mya and Ashers story.

Mya is a transfer to Rixon from a rough city and school. She is one of the few minorities at school and doesn’t feel like she belongs. She is hiding secrets and hurt however she is strong minded and becomes friends with Flick, and Hailee.
“Mya Hernandez was a fighter. Not scared to wade into a fight to protect
Meredith
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I beyond words loved The Harder You Fall! Asher is my favorite, and I just knew his story would put my heart through the ringer. I loved the whole Rixon Raiders series, but this one is by far the best. L.A. Cotton delivered a perfectly amazing, heartachingly, beautiful story that had me captivated from beginning to end.

Asher Bennett is a Rixon Raider and son of one of the wealthiest families in town. He is a jokester and always the life of the party. On the outside looking in, it seems as if he
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„If you were mine, I’d chase you to the ends of the Earth before I ever gave you up.”

Can the heart be empty and full at the same time? Because that's how I feel right now... I feel completely empty because I can't believe that this is the last book in the series. But on the other hand I’m full of emotions, because LA Cotton finished it with a bang! The Harder You Fall gave me all the feels. Asher and Mya's story is extremely touching, angsty and poignant. And while I loved every single book in
ABookLover73
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc, double-pov
FIVE ASH STARS for Mya and Ash !!!

I can't believe that this was the last book from this series !!!

It's always hard to say goodbye to series when you become so close with characters and they became part of you .

I was waiting so long for Ash's story and now when I've read it I can only say it was worth waiting.

"The Harder You Fall" is a sports romance book with friends to lovers trope which will melt your heart and make you laugh a lot.

If you're looking for a sports romance book with friends to
Halle Reads
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5/5 Rixen Raider Stars

b17aece1

If you've read the Rixon Riaders series you already know that Asher holds a special place in Raider fans hearts and to say I was anticipating his story is an understatement. I already knew he was going to be my favourite and you guys Lianne did not disappoint.

I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND of Mya and Ashers story. This book brought all the angst, feels and raw emotions we are used to in this series and it was perfect. Mya was such a beautiful, strong, independent and fierce
queen_of_the_books_18
One day, Mya Hernandez would be mine. She just didn’t know it yet.

The Rixon Raiders series has been one of my all time favourites by LA Cotton and I’m so sad that it’s over.

”You are so fucking beautiful it hurts.”

Harder you Fall is Asher and Mya’s story. From the very first book in this series I knew that Asher would be my favourite. I love the cocky playboys that use humour to hide their insecurities and that was Ash all over. He stole my heart!

Mya Hernandez was a fighter.

Mya was
Na
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
… her touch was like kryptonite. Hitting me right where it hurts most – my heart.

I really don’t know what happened here. I was so excited for this book, because I love each of those Rixon Raiders. But somehow this book left me with mixed emotions. It was like a hot and cold shower.
One time I had hearts in my eyes and only some time later I felt nothing at all. I have no idea how to makes sense of it.

No matter what, with her writing skills and her talent to breath life into her characters, Lianne
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG these kids totally deliver, well Ms. Cotton does but you know what I mean. These high school, football fanatics and the girls they set their sights on...so addicting. I may or may not have messaged the author to please please let me in on the release blitz, tour and review of this one, because I am an inpatient girl like that. I am SO glad I did. Asher and Mya were incredible. The real-ness that Mya brings to the white town of Rixon and the heart that Asher tries to hide with jokes and wit ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4.5 / 5 stars

Oooh I have been not so patiently waiting for Asher's book! I just knew he'd be my favorite Raider and he totally is!!
He was just so much more than anything I thought. I knew there was a big part of him and his life that he was hiding and although it was awful and it made me so mad for him, I loved getting to know him and his struggles. He is always so cheery and fun, an outstanding best friend but there's a whole other side of him he tries to hide.

Mya sees him, the real him
bookspaced
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The final book of The Rixon Raiders series was great and the perfect ending for fan favorite Asher and the whole crew.

I enjoyed this book very much even though I didn‘t like the female main character as much as the other two.

The story between those characters was really good and I loved how it portrayed so many current events. Mya had a good backstory but I sometimes found her a little annoying but it didn‘t hurt the reading enjoyment that much.

I also really loved how we got to see alot from
Michelle Krystel
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. First thing first this is the very first book by la to make me cry. And takes alot to do. Now as this the last book to this amazing series doll it was the perfect send off. I absolutely love these boys asher is so sweet and caring. Complet opposite to his best friend Jase. I also loved Mya she's what I expected for sure. My sad to this awesome series come to an end. But absolutely loved it.
nikki
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having fallen in love with Asher over the course of the previous two books, I knew that his story would have the power to absolutely wreck me, but I just wasn’t prepared for how heartbroken I would feel. Maya and Asher were so perfect for each other and I loved the evolution of their relationship, from friends to becoming each other’s everything. I am so sad that this was the last book in the series but I can’t wait to see what’s to come next from LA Cotton
Athena
5 STARS

Asher just stole my heart! I'm sad that this is the final book in the Rixon Raiders series, but L.A. Cotton ended it with a story that will give you all the feels. I love how Mya was a fierce and loyal friend; especially how deeply she loved Asher despite her attempts at trying to not fall for him.

"This didn't feel like going slow. It felt like falling recklessly and hopelessly into each other, giving no thought to how hard we might crash."

I'm glad I got to see quite a bit of the
 Mary~❤️~DBO
The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders #3) by L.A. Cotton

5 STARS

The Harder You Fall is my first read of the year 2020, and holy mother of God, this book was so beautiful and hot.

The Harder You Fall is the third book in Rixon Raiders series by author L.A. Cotton , it is told in dual POV, and tells the story of Asher and Mya.

Being part of a series, I highly recommend that you first read the first two books, The Trouble With You book 1 and The Game You Play book 2 first.

Mya Hernandez
Kari Davis
So I went into The Harder You Fall thinking I was going to get a funny and sweet romance. Yep I was wrong! Mya and Asher’s story is filled with those sweet and funny parts, but there is some agonizing angst thrown in that had the tears spilling over.

The Rixon Raiders series is by far my favorite reads from L.A. Cotton. She writes some fantastic sports ya romances. The characters are well developed and the storylines are engaging and entertaining. This series was easy to fall in love with.

Ever
Snow
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it

So, this is the third and the last book in the Rixon Raiders series and I have to say it was also the one with the deeper and substantial issues dealt with through out the suspensefully intricated plot involving a transfer Latina girl, Mya Hernandez and the last memeber of the golden football trio's rich boy, Asher Bennett.

Of course, we see, there's more to him, as well, as there's more to her...things are not simple, like the basic desires - lust, want, need...

these two were from different
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
I can’t believe we’ve reached the end of the Rixon Raiders! Gah! Somebody hold me! I’ve loved this series and was so excited for Asher’s book, he’s always been one of my favorites. I love his playful banter, how easy going he is and just his awesome personality, so I knew I’d love this book, and I did!

description

Sooooo I’m not gonna lie, originally I was hoping for Felicity and Asher to get together because I just thought they were so cute with their friendship and their banter, but I must say that I was
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Asher and Mya completely stole my heart. I have been dying for Asher’s story since the moment he was introduced, there was just something so loveable about him, but there was also something about him that was a mystery. The Harder You Fall was completely worth the wait.

Mya is new to Rixon, she is a minority in the football loving town, she always felt that she was an outcast and didn’t belong. Asher is a football star, comes from a well-off family and could everything in his life. These two are
Ola Adamska
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2020
This story was a BANG into my heart - Ms. Cotton, for sure knows how to pull the reader into her stories and keep you invested into the story till the very end, and even after the whole book!
Mya is new in the town, she does not exactly fit in, as she's people of color, in the town full of white people and fans of football. Will she manage to find her place in this new town?
Asher... oh... Asher - I had a feeling that your story will leave me breathless and my mind spinning with everything that I
Kira Assad
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I cried so hard in this book! Not only was The Harder You Fall an emotional roller coaster of pain and love, but you can feel every emotion from the main characters Mya and Asher. My heart went out to both of them. Asher may look like a total happy go lucky player (both on and off the field), but he uses this persona to keep others from finding out the truth of his hard home life, mainly with his father. Mya has just escaped from a horrible relationship and is trying to find herself ...more
Donna
ANGSTY, EDGY, GUT WRENCHING, and OHHH SOOOO ROMANTIC!!!!!

It’s so bittersweet, the ending of the Rixon Raiders series. Each book just made me love it more and more. The characters are written with such depth, I loved to love them and loved to hate them!!

The Harder You Fall is the perfect ending to a phenomenal series!!! OMG, this book!!! Asher and Mya are my favorite love story!! It’s so real, so raw and just sooo beautiful!! Two totally different kinds of people whose souls were exactly the
Chasidy
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Harder You Fall is Book three in the Rixon Raiders series, but it can be read as a standalone. This was my first read by LA Cotton and I absolutely loved it! I cannot wait to go back and read the previous books.

In this book we get Asher and Mya’s story. I loved the banter between the two characters and watching their relationship bloom. What starts as a friendship develops into more. They both have demons that haunt them. Together will they be able to overcome them or will it drive them a
Annie's reading corner
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, arcs
Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This has truly been a solid series. All the books are equally intriguing and different without feeling out of sync.
I was very hyped to read Asher and Mya book and there's more to this story than meets the eye. It's emotional, sexy, funny with great main and side charaters. Asher is a dream and Mya a bad-ass girl. Jason stealing the show; I just wish to have seen a bit more of Cam.
It was the perfect ending to this group and I have to
SℓιM
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Spoilers are everywhere in this review so beware***

~~~This book is an ARC; I was given the book for my honest opinion, I can say I was not disappointed and can say; I liked the third book better than the first and second. Though those were five stars too along with this one. It was just to much based on Tractor guy or whatever Thecther fool name was... but at least he got his ... ~~~~

I was ten times hype when; Asher went a got his girl (more so
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
ASHER is EVERYTHING! Seriously, ALLLL THE FEEEELS!!!!
Hands down....my favorite Raiders book. I find that hard to admit seeing that I've been head over heels for Cam since this crazy ride begun and Jason's book was pretty dang amazing too....BUT Cotton hit me straight in the gut with this one! I was in lust, love, tears and pain before it was all said and done.

Mya Hernandez moves to Rixon to get away from her past, a past that's not only dangerous to her but also stifles her ability to
Keri Loves Books
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars Chasing Their Dreams Together

She's the girl trying to find her way and start a new life so that she can have a future. He's the guy whose future is already mapped out for him, too bad it's nothing that he wants. She doesn't want a relationship. He wants the love that his friends have already found. They seem like an unlikely match but when they come together everything finally feels right.

Mya considers herself the girl from the wrong side of town. She had to get away from the toxicity
Christine
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Harder You Fall Review
Book #3 in the Rixon Raiders series.
The Harder You Fall follows the story of Mya Hernandez and Asher Bennet and can either be read as a stand-alone or as book 3 in the series.

First of all, I need to say that I LOVED this book. Pretty sure it’s my favorite of the three books! I could not put it down! I had to finish it and now I’m heartbroken because this was the final book for the Rixon Raiders! LA Cotton definitely finished with a bang. This book had me feeling so
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Where the Little Birds Go
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Code of Silence
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Treacherous
  • Catch Me (Spring Hill Blues, #2)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Puck (Broken Hill Boys, #1)
  • Crew (Crew #1)
  • Enemies
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Winter: A High School Bully Romance (Sunset Beach High, #2)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
Angsty. Edgy. Addictive Romance

Author of mature young adult and new adult novels, L A is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not

Rixon Raiders (3 books)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)