Start by marking “Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)” as Want to Read:
Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)

Petros

(Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE #1)

The day Kinsey’s life shatters is the day a menacing biker appears and forces her to pick up the pieces of her miserable life.

As the president of Royal Bastards MC, Lincoln, Nebraska Chapter, Petros knows how to rule with a steel grip and a rough demand. When he takes a woman hostage as part of a debt that needs to be collected, he doesn’t realize it could very well lead
Published January 28th 2020 (first published January 27th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Petros, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Petros

Start your review of Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)
Michaela
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Petros. And I am at a loss for words. This might be book of the year, the century. This is the best book I have ever read. I could not put the book down. Read it in one sitting. The kids got pizza for dinner.

The H had lost faith in the female population. And who could blame him. He did not need a woman. No a man needs none, but his bike, club and brothers. But boy was he wrong. It took the right woman to spin his head right.

The h is my absolute fave female lead. She is everything
Darlene I read WAY to many books
This one was decent enough and steamy.

Petros is crude, rude, jerkish and kinda alphaasshole when you meet him and it took me awhile to like him.. also he acted like that because his ex vp and a club girl ruined his trust so he doesnt want a old lady doesnt need one. Until he had Kinsey in his arms but he isnt taking her as his old lady (yet) he's kidnapping her due to her fathers debt. But Kinsey isnt a sub or taking shit from Petros she gives as good as he does. And their is a sexual tension b
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay. First meeting and I wasn't sure how to feel about Petros. He's an ass. But an ass I will love? Or just want to kick it and not kiss it?
I really liked this book. It had enough action and made me laugh more then once. It has strong and sassy h. Loved how she was able to adapt with things happening around her. And okay okay, I confess. I ended up loving H too. Despite being an ass, he still have loyal and lovable one. ;)
Coco.V
Oct 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Petros is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.50) on Amazon and on iBooks today (10/15/2020) 💞
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*First time reading Author

Petros is a man you want to hate. He has no love for women, other than to use them and leave them. Petros believes that because he was done wrong that he can use any woman he wants to. But when Kinsey walks into his life she flips it all around.

I love that banter between Petros and himself and Petros and Kinsey. This side of the club is awesome, they are hardcore brothers that treat Kinsey like gold once they know she is worth it.

For my first time reading Esther, this
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Holy Snap... This was so good.

To start with I have to say that I really didn't like Petros when he was first introduced. Seriously what an *ss... lol
But the was an alpha biker to the tee and the more I read the more I fell in love with him. Kinsey was freaking hilarious. From the moment you met her she had me literally LOL...
When this started Kinsey was just a means to an end for Petros. I mean nobody disrespects a biker and gets away with it, but when her life is in danger, Hello... Alpha to th
Shirl
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
Loved it. . Great character building and you get the full picture. You know and understand why they are the way they are. Only know of one loose end and I'm hoping she shows up in another book.

Petro's and Kinsey's story. Starts with her having the worst day of her life. She's drunk and thinks Petros a stripper she may or may not of called. She has turned into a man hater because of some crap her Dad pulled and because most men call her fat so she has little experience in the bedroom.

Petros is t
Elysian Fields
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
Let me be honest here, this author has never let me down in a story and this is no exception. I LOVED everything about this story; the characters, the action, the het, the plot… EVERYTHING.

While the story sound like your typical “hostage for debt” story it is anything but just that. The characters of Kinsey (who I know have a girl crush on) and Petros (who I want as my book husband) just off the page in their detail and real-ness. The tension and passion are equally addictive. I didn’t know wha
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was totally Kinsey's Story

I'll admit I am SUPER new to the Royal Bastards MC series and I grabbed this one specifically because the cover model caught my eye. I LOVE a yummy silver fox...and in romance books and cover models they are in short supply.

Luckily for me my gamble paid off. This story was AMAZING.

This was totally Kinsey's story. She found out what she was made of during the events of this story, she more than earned her rightful place in the Royal Bastards MC.

This book had the pe
Ähmsry
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-outlaws
Real awesome and entertaining just spiced with the right amount of fun - great!
Lynne Garlick
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Shizz!! Petros.....just hold that name for a minute whilst I soak up the major alpha vibes! This book is full on from the first page!
He comes across as a total badass, which in fairness, he is but from that first interaction with Kinsey, you know things are going to be feisty! Kinsey is a fantastic mix of sass, strength and a bit of badass herself! The chemistry between them is of the charts and the banter had me laughing out so loud!
Her internal chat had the ladies at the hairdressers
Tammi
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This couple had a complete unconventional start up. He kidnapped her to hold for ransom. Good Lord that didn't go as planned.
An attraction he didn't expect
An attachment he didn't want
A love he wasn't looking for
She is a woman he wasn't going to keep and became a woman he wants to make his forever.
And the feelings were mutual.
I loved Petro and Kinsey's story!! It was fun with the perfect amount of steamy. He was all alpha bada$$ biker and she was all spunky smarta$$ girl. It was awesome to watch
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
Petros has to collect a debt, but the man has disappeared, so he decides to take his daughter as leverage. When he gets to their home, Kinsey is drunk and mistake him for a stripper.😂😂😂 she is so drunk that she agrees to go with him and have 🔥🔥🔥 sex with him. It is not until the next day that she begins to be aware of the situation she is in. Petros tells her that she will remain by his side until her father pays his debt. Also there is another MC searching for his father and these guys are resp ...more
Carlise
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new series and we’ll worth it..

Poor Kinsey, her life is turned upside down..her dad has sold her out, her mother is dead and some how she has ended up in a strange man’s bed after having the best sex ever. If her life didn’t suck right now, she might be having the best day ever. Unfortunately, that is t the case. Petros is a bitter man..he only needs a woman for one thing, there is distrust in his club, and he can’t get this distracting woman out of his mind or his bed, even if he plans on usi
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#Petros

Now this dude Petros? I FLOVE him, he's bad, hes rude, and most all he's very crude and gruff. But that's who he is and if he wasn't, he would've never been Prez of the Royal Bastards, goodness the man is beyond SEXY. Kinsey is very sassy and independent, she took a bad situation and turn it around with her personality and wouldn't you believe it he fell fast. They mesh very well together but don't let that fool you, together they're are lethal. I've been so excited about this brand new s
Kathy West
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good read

Petro and Kinsey have a quick story.

Petro is out of revenge.
Alvin owe’s Petro money. And Petro is going to get his money.
How?
Kidnap his daughter and use her for leverage.
What he doesn’t realize is that everything is not what it seems.

Kinsey is at rock bottom.
Her mom is dead and her dad os MIA.

When she wakes up in a strangers bed, she thinks it was just a drunkin one night stand.

When she realizes that it isn’t a one night stand, everything changes.

Kinsey is not the person Petro t
Booklass Garrahan
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars

Well, I tend to like my MC romances very fluffy. Even fluffier than this one. However, I loved the heroine in this story, and I thought she made the book. The fact that she didn't play games, was strong, smart, and capable, as well as, funny, were all big pluses. I am done to death with heroines who hang around waiting to be saved. My one complaint is that the story is short, and it was hard for me to see what she saw in the hero because he was mostly rough and kind of a jerk. I would
Tracy
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice read

I purchased this book via Amazon and am leaving my review voluntarily. This story is part of a series but can be read as a standalone. It is not as dark as the others in the series (so far)

Triggers: murder, assault, shootings

**spoilers**
I don't want to give all the details. It's worth reading. This story is a "nicer" MC read.

Petros, President of the Royal Bastards MC, out to collect a debt but grabs the girl
Kinsey, her mom was murdered, her dad abandoned her and she is taken by the MC h
Amanda M
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from the beginning. It's a page turner with lots of action, twists and turns. Petros and Kinsey are two different people. At first glance Kinsey comes off as reserved, shy. But given circumstances of her encounter and being taken turns her into something so much more. She ends up being a firecracker with attitude while Petros is all alpha a-hole. These two are perfect together, keeping each other on their toes and they protect what's theirs. It's a story that grips you ke ...more
Debbie Earley
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Omg I couldn't put this book down. Petros, Kinsey, Helix and the rest of the guys drew me in and I didn't want this book to end. Petros and Helix both captured my heart. I loved the banter between Petros and Kinsey. My heart melted when called her his ol lady. The relationship Kinsey has with Helix is perfect given all Petros went through in the past. I'd love to see Helix have his own book and Blake too.
Cheryl
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Never ever going to have an Old Lady!

Yeah Right! It's like Petros was hit by a Cupid Arrow by the sassy Kinsley.

They're moments you just laugh out loud at some of the things that Kinsley does or says. These two are a match in biker heaven. Petros is a foul mouth got ass biker and Kinsley is the knife throwing sassy pants and when they come together sparks fly. Add that to the danger and to have yourself a good biker book.
jeremy zehm
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wild ride

I've In struggling to find something new to read for a while and I had seen this author's books from time to time in my book searches for the same genre. So I figured what the heck I'll give it a shot especially after seeing the star rating and read some of the reviews. Needless to say it is not the typical type of book I would usually go for but I am pleasantly surprised and I am going to check out the other works by this author and hopefully the joyride continues
G
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read

Talk about an overbearing, obnoxious, arrogant asshole and that describes Petros. He just strolls in and takes what he wants and has no regrets. Kensley just happens to be what he's set his sights on now. He's in for a rude awakening thinking he's taken a shrinking violet though. Kinsley gives about as good as she gets and before it's over with she'll have the Royal Bastards in the palm of her hand or will she ?
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Petros

Esther you have blown me away with your writing and storytelling. I was hooked from the beginning the action, comedy, suspense and the HEAT held me throughout every page. That dirty mouth on Petros is a thing of beauty and I’ll be willing to hear it every night. The tenacity of Kinsey is who I’ll forever strive to be. Standing ovation for a phenomenal book hopefully there’s more to come from Petro’s crew #HelixHoney should be trending!!!!
Andrea Floyd
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Kidnapping, rival motorcycle clubs, shoot outs, sex trafficking, cheating two timing father, murder, mayhem, action, intrigue, intense sexual chemistry,this is one hot read of a book you won't want to miss. Thoroughly enjoyable characters, interesting storyline, not Alpha males, a strong independent feisty knife wielding curvy young woman with a sassy mouth, this is one book you won't want to miss.
MaRy-Lou
Short but fun, action packed read.
With a feisty, badass, curvey Kinsey who knows how to stand up to Petros the Prez of the RBs, Lincoln, Nebraska chapter. Shesh, alpha hotness alert!
Those two had off the charts chemistry and their bantering was hilarious.
Really enjoyed this one and will definitely read other books by Esther E. Schmidt!!!
Kim Butler
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read.

I'll be completely honest, I pre ordered this by mistake but I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the story. Plenty of drama, what seems like a sad, broken lady turns out completely different. And obviously a hot, older alpha man to take charge. Really looking forward to reading the other books with the characters that have been mentioned in this story.
Tanya Mitchell
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good suprise

I love Esther Schmidt's books to date so I bought this on sale. I wasn't sure if how this would go or how I felt about a shared world with other authors. This book was fantastic. It was a book I was able to read in one setting. Was able to enjoy it start to finish. The characters where funny and rough and awesome.
Not a cliffhanger and it is a HEA.
Dee Shelvey
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazingly well written! But I have come to expo nothing less then a great story from Esther. Her characters are like real people that you think you are meeting at the coffee shop.

Her story takes you down the path of an MC Prez and how he might be able to help clear a debt in an interesting way.

Wanna know more, then I guess you need to get reading.
Michelle Dunklee
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Petros and Kinsey

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY AHMAZING! Loved it from start to finish with their sizzling chemistry, non stop action, and strong characters you adore instantly. Can't wait to read more by this author..

• Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #2)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland, Ohio #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • The Biker's Kiss (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #0.5)
  • Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
Esther E. Schmidt is an USA Today bestselling author who loves to write MC (biker) series, Mafia Romance series, PNR series, contemporary romance series, and more. She's a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series "Areion Fury MC" in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Al ...more