Start by marking “Their Festive Island Escape” as Want to Read:
Their Festive Island Escape

Their Festive Island Escape

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Can Christmas in the Caribbean…

…bring her comfort and joy this year?

Published November 1st 2019 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Their Festive Island Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Festive Island Escape

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of Their Festive Island Escape
Susan in Perthshire
Turtleberry
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was cute. Celeste was a great character. I loved how they bumped into each other again. Reid was very interesting. I enjoyed the internal back and forth they both went through. I loved the ending of the book. It was so sweet.
Emmalita
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received this from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I love the enemies to lovers trope. The best enemies to lovers stories are full of sparks, passion and banter. Sexual tension fuels animosity until love wins out. Their Festive Island Escape has none of that. It’s also not “festive.” I don’t like it when I don’t like a book. I feel bad, like I failed as a reader. I don’t know what Nina Singh was going for, but I don’t think she got it.

Celeste Fajadi has been very successful in
Emmalita
I received this from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Celeste Fajadi has been very successful in
Lynn Brooks
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

A captivating holiday adventure! THEIR FESTIVE ISLAND ESCAPE by Nina Singh is a twist on an enemies to lovers trope and is sure to delight.

Celeste nabs a reader's attention quickly once we learn she was dumped at the altar three Christmases ago and now escapes every year on a tropical vacation to forget the memories of the most humiliating time of her life. She is easy to relate to, and though I wanted to yell at her a few times over the way she rolls over to her family, I really
Angel Hatfield
Can Christmas in the Caribbean… …bring her comfort and joy this year? Jilted at the altar exactly three years ago, Celeste wants sun, sea and exotic cocktails, so escaping to Jamaica is perfect. But her peace is disturbed when the hot Santa from the beach turns out to be Reid Evanson—the luxury resort’s CEO and best man at her nonwedding! Could their unexpected chemistry mean he’s the one to restore her love of the festive season?
This author is a hit and miss for me so I’m never sure if I’m
b.andherbooks
Alas, I'm just not feeling this holiday in the island's romance right now. The FMC's family is guilt tripping her so much and I just can't deal with family drama right now.

That said, if you enjoy sexy Santa's approaching you while you're sunning yourself at the resort pool, give this one a try.

*I received a free copy in exchange for a fair review.
Sciammi
Nov 19, 2019
Billie J. Reitz
is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2019

• Open House (Uptown, #2)
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Prince on the Children's Ward
  • Unwrapping the Innocent's Secret
  • The Prince and the PA (Call of Duty, #1.5)
  • From Sydney With Love: With This Fling... / Losing Control / The Girl He Never Noticed
  • An Heir to Make a Marriage
  • The Inherited Bride
  • The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • The Sheikh's Reluctant Queen: The Sheikh's Destiny (Desert Knights, Book 3) / Defying her Desert Duty / One Night with the Sheikh (Mills & Boon M&B) (Desert Knights, Book 3)
  • A Christmas Date (First Comes Love #3)
  • Loving the Marquess (Landing a Lord, #1)
  • The Princess Brides
  • A Rich Man's Revenge
  • The Italian's Marriage Bargain (Hot Italian Nights #7)
  • No Man's Mistress (Mistress Trilogy #2)
  • The Deal (The Billionaires Club)
  • The Queen's Baby Scandal