Start by marking “Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)

Dirty Swedish Player

(Big Stick #3)

NHL hockey star Nils Karlsson is dealing with the aftermath of a drunken mistake. A pic of his cock along with the #bigstick has gone viral.
The managers of his NHL hockey team have placed him on probation and told him to find a girlfriend and settle down, but he doesn’t want to give up on his wicked ways.
When his former stepsister reappears in his life, she’s a picture o
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 266 pages
Published November 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Swedish Player, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Swedish Player

Start your review of Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Dirty Swedish Player is the third book in the Big Stick series by R.C. Stephens. It's a stand-alone book and you don't have to read the others to understand what is going on. Since I have a big dislike for book 2, normally I would say just go and read this one. But I can't even do that because 2/2 books in the series are a miss for me. In a way, it's a good thing, because I realized that the author is not for me. I felt sorry for her heroines for ending up with disgusting "heroes". They deserved ...more
Avidez Literaria
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I can’t let my mind stray to a pretty girl with full lips and red-framed glasses. Only, I can’t help myself because that night, she’s exactly who I dream about.”

The paths of Nils and Sierra get crossed in a somewhat peculiar way. With their parents' marriage, they know each other but are not close. Nils doesn't get along with his mother, blaming her for leaving him in Sweden with his abusive father. Sierra, in turn, lives with her aunt, because her egocentric and controlling father cares only f
Books, Coffee & Passion
Books, Coffee & Passion

Dirty Swedish Player is a funny sports romance, it’s the third book in the Big Stick series but it can be read as a standalone. I haven’t read the first two books in this series, although I really want to read the first one, and I had no problem following Nils and Sierra’s story.
First of all, I really liked Sierra, she’s funny, sweet and a great friend, I loved her friendship with Sloane and the way she tried to babysit Sloane’s mom (which might be the most hilarious chara
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the third in the series (although I seem to have missed 2, which I will be sorting out very soon!) and each deals with another couple, but the guys all play for the same Hockey team - and the women have all been linked to one of the men or another ... which makes for fun get togethers for sure! We get to enjoy how the first two couples are working out in this book, and meet Sloane's crazy Mum again!

Nils, as we
Erin Lewis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 star Review Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick #3) by RC Stephens

I know this is hard to believe, but this is the first book I have read by RC Stephens. Although book three in the series, it can be read as a stand alone although you may get more enjoyment if you read the previous books.

NHL hockey player Nils Karlsson plays hard both on and off the ice, but this time he has put his career on the line, all because of a drunken mistake.

Sierra Cole is in need of money and when her ex stepbrother offe
Tanja OMGReads
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: omgreads
This story was interesting read. The beginning threw me off and I just couldn't imagine what someone could do to change his way the way Nils had to. He was on a real self-distractive path and I wasn't interested in his clean-up act.

But then Sierra enters the scene and I fell for her shyness and the way she knew better than to fall for a guy like Nils. But heart is a funny muscle and it wants what it wants and in her case she wanted a man who seem to be a lot more than he was showing off to the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sara~

I loved everything about this book, it tugged at my heartstrings. Nils and Sierra have a past and it didn’t end while so when they are reunited for their best friends' wedding things don’t go as planned for them. Nils is walking on LEGO with the coaches and management and he needs to do better and appear more wholesome and what’s more wholesome then his ex-step sister. Sierra has just lost her job, her car broke down and she needs a miracle even if it’s a #bigstick miracle. They come togeth
Stacia | stacialovestoread
I feel like this book had a lot of mundane info and only a small amount of actual important details. The whole premise is outside of the realm of human possibilities, however, this was a cute story about how the things we need can sometimes be right under ones nose.
Perfect for fans of second chance romances or fake dating!

———————————————————————————
Thank you to the publisher and Wildfire Marketing for this ebook in exchange for an honest review.
Jenny B
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great enemies to lovers story that had me laughing out loud at so many times due tot he characters and their witty ways. I think the author did a great job developing this story and really had me hooked into the story line without wanting to let it down.
Avid Reader
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick #3) by R.C. Stephens
4 stars
M/F Romance (kind of a second chance romance)
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Nils and Sierra were step-siblings once upon a time. Nils was left with his abusive dad while Sierra had to live with a controlling dad. When they first meet, neither is truly interesting in having a relationship, but their respective parents have other ideas. When that idea blows up and Sierra leaves for her aunts house, we are kind o
AJ

An enemies-to-lovers, almost-second-chance, fake relationship, step-brother sports romance, this book is chock-full of fun tropes with a great set up, but sadly it missed the mark for me.

When I signed up to review this book, I did it without knowing that it was a part of a series. I would usually never read a series out of order, even inter-connected standalones like this one. And while this could be read on its own, there is a lot of character crossover with the couples from earlier b
Caroline F
4.5 stars. Fab enemies to lovers - hot, amusing and great reading.

"The way she pushes those thick-framed glasses of hers up her tiny button nose always gives me a hard-on."

Bad behaviour and bad decisions has Nils Karlsson about to lose the most important thing in his life - his NHL hockey career. He needs to clean up his image with good works and a steady girlfriend. Unfortunately, a suitable candidate is hard to come by when all that's on offer are puck bunnies. However, when an opportunity pr
Sunny Shelly Reads
I've found that fake relationship stories can be hit or miss. And Dirty Swedish Player packs in a whole lot of tropes: stepbrother, previous relationship, hockey, wounded hero and bad boy. Yet somehow, it all gels together.

I really liked that Nils and Sierra's story is set AFTER the first fake relationship they had in college. Aside from one flashback chapter, their story is set in current day, where she pretty much hates him and has gone out of her way to avoid him, even thought they have commo
R.C. Stephens
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Excerpt
“The senior managers want me to find a girlfriend and settle down to clean up my image. There is no way I can find a girlfriend so fast. You would be perfect. I want you to be my fake girlfriend.” His blue eyes gleam, his lip quirks on one side and his nose slightly scrunches.
“You’ve got to be freaking kidding me.” I shoot to my feet. “We tried this before and it worked out terribly.” I place my arm on the arm rest and stand. I take one step.
“I’ll pay you,” he says loudly, stopping me
Kari Hansen
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nils is a professional hockey player whose off-ice antics could destroy his on-ice career. He has been given an ultimatum by his team which is to leave his womanizing and partying ways behind him and that means demonstrating that he is in a relationship.

Now that Sierra has gained her independence she doesn’t want to lose it and that means struggling financially while she tries to finish school.

Sierra and Nils were step-siblings at one point but their relationship did not end well. When fate thro
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nils is a scoundrel. Caught with his pants down and his ‘stick’ exposed, he needs to get his act together and clean up his image. Enter the suitable fake girlfriend. Sierra rocks that sexy librarian vibe and fits the bill. They have a complicated past to overcome. Having already done the fake relationship thing in the past, Sierra agrees to do it again for a price and on her terms. Although I really enjoyed the premise of this book, the story did not pan out the way I was hoping and expecting it ...more
Kathleen Lemke (Page)
I really enjoyed this book but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I read the first two books. I liked how the author gave a flash back so we understood why the h was so upset. I just wished that the H took his head out of his a** sooner. They had great chemistry and I was rooting for them the whole time. Im so glad that I was given a chance to read this book and I’m definitely going back to read the first two books.
Lauren
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Nils is something else and thats putting it nicely lol. He is definitely wild and out of control to the point of the NHL issuing ultimatums. His poor ex step sister Sierra has no idea what she is truly getting into with this fool. These two are a hot mess can Sierra over come her crush and be the perfect fake girlfriend or will it all explode. I questioned if he was gonna break her heart for a second time a few times but I gotta say he pulled his crap together.
The Book Lover
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and easy read, I liked the hockey side of it and the story kept me engaged until the end.
Sharrice
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
See full post with teasers and a giveaway: https://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/20...

Ooh, Wowza this book was so much fun. I squeezed in a bit of reading time at work because I couldn't put it down!

Dirty Swedish Player is the third book in the Big Stick series and while I haven't (sadly) read books one and two, yet, I felt like this story could be read as a standalone. I was never confused by the characters or their stories. I didn't feel like the story tried to over-explain the other characters a
Brittnie Becker
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MATA makes people see clearly!!

MATA makes people see clearly even if they have bloodshot eyes ...

Nils has a bit of a bad boy reputation to clean up after a video of his antics goes viral.
The coach tells him you either clean up your image or you are off the team.
So Nils is hoping to make his best friend oli's wedding if he can avoid trouble.
When there he runs into Sierra the ex step sister he had done wrong previously.
He needs her help to clean up his act what's his proposition ?
Around this ti
Julie Comins
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

I love hockey romance so I figured I would like "A Big Stick Novel" Nils is a hockey player who has been told to clean up his act, or he will be thrown off his hockey team. So he offers his former step sister money to pretend to be his girlfriend. They had tried this once before when she needed his help to fit in at college and it was a miserable failure that left her hating him. If she didn't need the money so much there is no way she would concider this. She had always had a crush on
Mindy
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Nils' hockey career is on the line of he doesn't clean up his act, what better way than a game girlfriend, right? Nils approaches Sierra with the proposition, she just lost her job and her car is in the shop, oh and they've done it before, years ago when their parents were married to each other and Sierra needed the game boyfriend, nothing could happen right? Secreted feelings resurface, circumstances from the past get aired, sexual tension and great banter among all the characters! Ent
Tiffany
Jul 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I haven't read the first two books but I felt like I got to know everyone pretty well. I like that Nils and Sierra are connected through a troubled past. I enjoy that there is a healthy amount of banter and that both of them are levelheaded with it comes to big decisions. A quick read and definitely kept my attention. The steamy level isn't crazy but there are moments. Nils is definitely a devilish kind of guy that I think any bad-boy loving person can love.
Shirley Klohr-Ricci
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More to life than a game

Incredible soul searching love with two messed up kids to adults that let the trauma of their childhood dictate their future! To finally realize the dreams we seek we find when letting go. A wonderful hockey story with characters action and love finding forgiveness and living their dream! Thanks looking forward to reading the other books in the series💖💖
Norrine Luchsinger
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twice she is.his fake girl friend

Until the chemistry is too much . A story of two damaged people who allow themselves to love and.find a healing . When they acknowledge what they.have been feeling since they first.met.it's sizzling hot encounter .It was a great hockey storey with hot men who know how to love their women.

Tammi
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot hockey player, bookish girl

Was not sure if I was going to like this one as I was going in. I loved Oli and Sloane’s book and I love Sloane’s mom! But this is is one of my top reads! I love the doubt, the chemistry, the heat between Nils and Sierra. I would have liked a little more about them interacting with his volunteering, but all in all a good read.
menr
Apr 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found it hard to get over what Nils did to Sierra, despite how nice he was to Sierra in the present.

How they finally got back together in the end felt rushed. I felt a bit let down, I guess I was waiting for some grand gesture from him which didn't really happen. On the other hand, I liked that he didn't sleep with other women while they were separated.
Becky Rendon
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about a stick...

Lol. This sexy troublesome Swede is exactly what you need when looking for a hockey hottie! I may be a bit biased because they used to be step siblings but I don't care.

Dirty Swedish Player is all about blurring and crossing lines. Blue ones included!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cold As Hell (Cold Love #2)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Cold As Puck (Cold Love #1)
  • Cold As Ice (Cold Love #3)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Dean (Face-Off #6)
  • Bad Teammate (Dallas Devils, #3)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Date with a Devil (Dallas Devils, #1)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Puck Money (Vegas Crush #4)
  • Red Rocket (Vegas Crush #3)
  • Comeback (Dallas Devils, #2)
  • Gucci
  • Griz
  • Most Desirable Player
R.C. Stephens is a top 100 Amazon bestselling author. She has written ten romance novels and plans to continue to write many more.

When she isn't in her writing cave she is raising three lovely children with her adoring husband.

Her books are filled with humor, heartbreak, emotion and true love.

Born and raised in Toronto, she loves the winter, but Spring and Fall are her favorite seasons.

Keep up

Big Stick (3 books)
  • Big Stick (Big Stick, #1)
  • Butt Ending (Big Stick, #2)