Start by marking “From Love to Loss: A NICU Odyssey” as Want to Read:
From Love to Loss: A NICU Odyssey

From Love to Loss: A NICU Odyssey

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
What you have in your hand is the culmination of the time I spent transforming in my NICU journey. Every thought, instinct, intuition, or feeling I ever had is based on the knowledge you’ll find here. Too often in the NICU, I meet people who are absolutely shaken by what’s happened to them. They don’t even know where to begin asking questions. When you’re dealing with the ...more
Published October 30th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about From Love to Loss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Love to Loss

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of From Love to Loss: A NICU Odyssey
Britta
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written book on love, loss, faith and everything in between. I could hear Chris’ voice as I read this and felt as though I was there with him as he explained the details of his journey to becoming a father, from the day he found out he was going to be a dad to his baby boy’s birth and all the way to the day his sweet boy gained his angel wings.
If you are A NICU parent, this book provides so much information and insight to help you navigate through your fears and questions. For
Tiffany Turner
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Your book is amazing. You did an amazing job. People can read and understand the life as a NICU parent and it could help them through it if they are going through it alone or with someone else. Me being a NICU parent it really hits home. It made me tear up.
Chris Cox
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you all love reading this book as much as I loved writing it for you. God bless!
Bryan McDavitt
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very thoughtful and helpful book toNavigate a NICU journey

I enjoyed the book and it’s a quick read I just forgot I had it downloaded So it took me a few weeks to wrap up. I had a different experience of loss where we had one twin survive and lost our other son the day they were born as they were 25 weeks preemies. Such an overwhelming experience and just so hard to comprehend.
I am in a different point in my religious journey but can appreciate what he says about faith.
Lori Downey
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely a labor of love. As I read the words I felt Chris’ pain and struggle in dealing with his new normal. Your strength is an inspiration and the courage it took for you to write this book during the worst pain anyone could ever endure is truly amazing. I am so very proud of you. god gave this precious little life to you and you were the best father to little Beckett that anyone could ever be.
Les McCully
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly written from a NICU parents view. From this book not only will you be able to feel what parents in the NICU feel and go through but will help you understand what it takes to to be a NICU parent.
Recommended for any family dealing with a premature birth.
Judy

• The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
  • The Year of Pleasures
  • Horowitz and Mrs. Washington
  • Kitchens of the Great Midwest
  • Never Say Never (Daily, Texas #3)
  • Belles on Their Toes (Cheaper by the Dozen, #2)
  • The Institute
  • The Higher Power of Lucky (The Hard Pan Trilogy, #1)
  • Four Seasons in Rome: On Twins, Insomnia, and the Biggest Funeral in the History of the World
  • Cold Sassy Tree
  • A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table
  • Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen, #1)
  • Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook