Start by marking “CloudStorm (The Perfect Storm #2)” as Want to Read:
CloudStorm (The Perfect Storm #2)

CloudStorm (The Perfect Storm #2)

Everyone has a nemesis.
He became mine.
Sure, he’s charming to the naked eye.
The perfect suit-wearing gentleman, scorching hot, as if he walked straight off a magazine cover.
But anyone with a brain knows better.
I know better.
He’s an arrogant prick, full of himself.
A dream crusher.
So, why can’t I focus when I’m in his presence?
Why does the control I worked so hard for vanish
Published (first published December 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about CloudStorm, please sign up.
Mandy Barnes Rainstorm is the first book in the Perfect storm series.

Start your review of CloudStorm (The Perfect Storm #2)
Susana Mohel
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
We found our piece of heaven,
just falling.

Don't miss the second story in The Perfect Storm series. A enemies to lovers romance.

Bibliophile  Chloe
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew when I was getting ready to read this I was going to love this story. Readers were introduced to Ariel inRainstorm. She was a bit of a mystery wrapped in quirkiness and rainbow-colored hair.

This is Ariel and Lancelot's story. It's an enemy to lovers' story, however, it's so much more. You get a bit of angst, you get laughs and you get a bit of a mystery.

Ariel is such an adorkable heroine. She is quirky, and because of her past, she is somewhat naive on somethings and worldly in others. I
Shia
Shelves: 2019-arcs
"If we were together, you'd need to learn how to fly alongside me. Otherwise, leave me to do it by myself. No one, not even you, will break my wings."

This second novel in the Perfect Storm series aims to prove that no matter what your past is, YOU have the power to forge your own path going forward. Ariel's journey is a beautiful illustration of that. And her vow to never let anyone get in the way of that portrays a strength many people struggle with for fear of others' judgement. I envy Ariel
Mandy Barnes
Totally Blown away with this storm Mandy @ Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

I'm in total Awe of Cloudstorm, my emotions were all over the place and my heart was broken for Ariel's story, but Susana Mohel has outdone herself in book 2 and im sure book 3 will be even more phenomenal and mind blowing. She keeps the Storms Brewing and im hoping i can withstand every storm that Susana throws our way as readers. I totally recommend this book and this series.

Ariel has always had to do what needed to be done to
Kat
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you loved Book 1, you will be head-over-heels with this romance.

It's a story that will wrap you around the characters and you'll be ready to cheer on these enemies-to-lovers.

Despite her past, she is everything from strong to independent. And when she meets the man who will make her blood boil, it isn't too long before it turns into an angsty simmer!

I gave this one 4 out of 5 Stars and highly recommend it for readers who love well-built characters and chemistry that is just screaming for more!
it.sgottabethebooks
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This enemies to lovers romance by Susana Mohel will have you feeling warm and fuzzy. Lancelot was completely opposite from Ariel. The two made quite a pair. I feel they brought out the best in each other. Lancelot started off as an a-hole but it turned out that he had his reasons which I forgave him for. He is the sweetest and will melt your heart. I love Ariel’s determination and her perseverance is admirable. This is a feel good, sweet read. The bonus novella, SnowStorm was perfect!
Jes
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I devoured this book just like I would devour one of Ariel's cupcakes! Lance and Ariel’s story was heartwarming and so full of sugary goodness.

Ariel Wilkinson is the GOAL DIGGER that every heroine inspires to be. She is independent strong with a little bit of flair (okay a LOT of flair). Ariel isn't looking for a man to be her knight and shining armor; she really isn't looking for a man at all. But it's the one Ariel hates to love Lancelot Hills that will become the partner that stands by her
Jess
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2019
Cloudstorm has finally arrived and it is the perfect book to accompany Rainstorm’s epic love story!!

We meet Ariel in Rainstorm and now we finally got to get underneath all of her layers. She’s headstrong, witty and such a fresh character. I’ve never read anyone like her or with her type of backstory. This girl is literally a GOAL Digger! She works her ass off no matter the cost! But every girl with a hardened heart needs someone to thaw it.

Lancelot was the perfect one to soften Ariel. She’s
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

Cloudstorm is the second book in Susana’s Perfect Storm Series. This was a very sassy and passionate enemies to lovers. I love the banter between the main characters Ariel and Lancelot.

This two fight to no end their feelings but that sizzling chemistry is undeniable. Ariel has an emotional past that has made her the determine strong woman she is but also play an important part on her guarded heart. Ariel inner monologues made me laugh.

“He’s so cocky! He’s so exasperating. He’s… a walking
Ariadna Basulto
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Susana Mohel has knocked my fuzzy, bookish off with Cloudstorm! Enemies to lovers romances are my jam! From the delicious angst to the burning passion, this was everything I love about the trope and so much more.

I flipping loved Ariel. Her quirkinesses was simply adorable. She’s funny and fresh and it all worked together to make her so relatable. What I loved most about her was her strength. She’s such an unexpected character. Her inner monologues as cute af and only made me like her even more.
Island Girl Romance Reads
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cloud Storm is the second book in The Perfect Storm Series by Susana Mohel and what a beautiful book.
Love this book so much. This book proves that no matter where you come from and what you went through, but what matters is making your dreams become a reality.
And boy did Ariel work hard at that. She is a GOAL DIGGER!!
Ariel meets Lancelot and it was hate at first sight. And I hated The Suit too.
But he redeemed himself and them I loved him and was rooting for him.
He is one of the most romantic
Felicia
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CloudStorm by Susana Mohel is an enemies to lovers romance. This is the second book in The Perfect Storm Series. I just love Susana's books! I really enjoyed getting Ariel's story. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the third book in the series ThunderStorm will be released in March 2020.
Mel
Tracey Fandre
Eliza Olsen
Isabel Zamora
Nov 25, 2019

• Bone ​Crier’s Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)
  • From Flame and Ash (Elements of Five, #2)
  • The Edge of Reason (The Edge Series, #3)
  • Never Kiss a Rockstar
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Knight Watch (An Alliance Agency Novel #1)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family #10)
  • Loving Jake (Almost Perfect Series Book 1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Waking Up Married
  • Hula Girl
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • The Walking Dead, Vol. 32: Rest In Peace
  • Sweet Deceit
  • Naughty & Nice
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
Author, wife, and mother of a girl and a puppy. I love the happily ever after. Believer & dreamer. I live in my own world, sipping Ginger Ale and lime. I’m always plotting my next book, coloring pages and reading.

Follow me www.facebook.com/SusanaMohel