Start by marking “Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend” as Want to Read:
Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend

Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend

A fascinating expose proving that Nazi Germany won the race for the atom bomb in late 1944. Were the Nazis secretly researching the occult, alternative physics and new energy sources This scientific-historical journey tracks down the proof and answers these fascinating questions: * What were the Nazis developing in Czechoslovakia * Why did the US Army test the atom bomb on ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by Adventures Unlimited Press (first published February 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Reich of the Black Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reich of the Black Sun

Start your review of Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend
Justin
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
You know how you are in the express lane in the supermarket and you see a picture of (an obviously faked) "Batboy Living in a Cave" on the front cover? And even though you don't believe in it at all, you are compelled by strange supernatural forces beyond your control to read the article anyway - because, dear sweet heaven - what if there really IS a Batboy in that cave?!

Or... You are watching "Soylent Green" on late night T.V. and you think to yourself, "What if Soylent Green really IS
Max Nemtsov
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pyncholalia, mindfeck
Довольно забавная криптоистория Второй мировой и Третьего райха — да-да, там про летающие тарелки нацистов и прочее увлекательное. Автор — фигура, как выяснилось, вполне потешная, бывший христианский теолог, спец по патерналистике (так, кажется, называется наука об отцах церкви?), впоследствии ушедший так далеко и глубоко, что даже уфологи считают его маргиналом.
Но мне (и любому, я думаю, прикладному пинчоноведу) она интересна, в первую очередь, потому, что может дать еще один ключ к «Радуге
Tony Calder
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: history
I was tempted to shelve this as fantasy or sci-fi, but the author does intend it as a non-fiction book, so I went with that :) It took a while to read, as I put it down a few times to read other things when it was annoying me too much.

The first half of the book looks at the atomic weapons programme of the Nazis, and how advanced they may have been, as opposed to the position that Allied governments took at the end of the war. The second half looks at more esoteric weaponry that was being worked
Matthew W
Apr 07, 2010 rated it it was ok
Mr. Joseph P. Farrell could not have written a more banal book on such an phenomenal subject. Kudos to him!

Farrell is Adjunct Professor of Patristic Theology and Apologetics at California Graduate School of Theology, an unaccredited (AKA bullshit) Christian institution. It seems that Mr. Farrell has mastered the art of CON-artistry, just enough to make a career out of it.
vhatos
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Цікава книжка про таємниці нацистської Німеччини, наприклад, про роботу над створенням атомної бомби, дослідження окультних наук, подорожі до Антарктиди..
Cwn_annwn_13
This book took me forever to get through, partially because I had to concentrate on reading books that needed to be returned to the library and partially due to Farrells dry writing style. A good portion of this book is Farrells claim that the Nazis had nukes. He shows a lot of interesting coincidences and circumstantial evidence but doesn't make a 100% convincing case either. There's also stuff on Nazi secret weapons programs, Nazi "UFOs", and even a little bit on the theories that are out ...more
Scott
Feb 01, 2007 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Conspiracy Theoracists
A guilty pleasure. It did convince me that America most likely dropped a German atomic device weapon on Japan.
Bood
Jun 18, 2007 rated it liked it
Well you know another nazi ufo book, fun stuff. Learn what all those noise songs are about.
Kit Bradley
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
I'll jump right to the biggest problem with The Reich of the Black Sun - it's unintentionally pro-Nazi. The thesis of the book is that Nazi scientists when they discarded as "Jewish science" relativity were able to make incredible scientific and technological advances - including anti-gravity and perpetual motion machines that could power long-ranged submarines - even though the Nazis lacked the wealth and freedom of the West (and, particularly, the unbombed United States that benefited from the ...more
Eric
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I had to give this five stars because the scholarship is immaculate and the conclusions are so mind blowing that it makes me think of the world in a whole new way.

That's a tall order.

I thought when I started reading it that it would be relatively historical WWII and post-war material in a dated period setting. The fact of the matter is that this is having a significant impact on the world today and may help explain a few of the things about our crazy modern politics.

I have to point out the
Ryan
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: controversy, history, war
This book provides a fascinating exploration of Nazi war technology and what happened to it after the end of World War II. Some of the shocking revelations include the fact that the Nazis were more technologically advanced than the U.S. Furthermore, many of the Nazi scientists were brought to the U.S. and placed in the Paperclip program where their research continued.

Prior to reading this book, I had only briefly encountered some of these ideas. Now that I have a better understanding, I want to
Jacob Aitken
he did a good job in calling attention to the fact that the Black Sun is a deeply occultic symbol and it is not by accident that Himmler happened to use it. When you start exploring those connections, others appear.

Also posits that the Nazis could have used a minor atomic weapon in the invasion of Russia. The theory works, though I suppose it is hard to prove at any rate.
Lori Turner
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating read!

If true and the author makes a good case...it change the paradigm of the Allied postwar narrative. Great documentation and well thought out. Scary stuff.
Nathaniel
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I probably should have read this first instead of Brotherhood of the Bell first, but it is an amazing look at secret German World War II projects and operations.
Sami Koskinen
Dec 18, 2011 rated it liked it
This rating is purely for entertainement factor. Evidence are really thin...but book really gives something to think about wwII history.
John
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fine

Mr Farrell has again put together a body of work worthy for any intelligent, rational being to read, ponder, question, wonder . and discuss
Erik
Apr 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
a great book! a keen view into the post WWII lies with the allied forces...opertation paperclip is well alive today!
Ed Mortensen
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Another good but not great look at the German scientific research spanning the years just before and after World War 2.

I will say that the man needs an editor, there are many typos in the book.
Faulteh
Jul 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Dry essay writing style arguing a lot of coincidences and circumstantial evidence. Took me ages to get through
Andrew Tollemache
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
I did have a thin hope that this book would make an interesting case that the Nazi nuclear program was much further along than was ever admitted. A book that pushed the boundary on what is currently known would be great. I woul have even tolerated a book that pushed into flimsy revisionism. Unfortunately it all careens off the rails into batshit crazy.
The book is plausible on the material covering idea that Nazis and even Japan might have been further along on their atomic programs than we
Don Carner
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Content is explosive!

An incredibly fascinating read hampered only by its amateurish grammar. It appears the manuscript was published directly from the author's personal typewriter. Sad, considering the importance of the books content.

John W.
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When a person gets the big picture on the hidden history of our world, then Farrell's body of work can be fully appreciated.
Its not easy but its worth it.
Mainstream history is a grand lie.
Farrell is on the front line of disclosure.
Ietrio
Nov 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: junk
Hitler as Indiana Jones and the big bomb. Or was it The Big Bomb?
john r baucom jr
Oct 29, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Seems like a poorly scripted bad dream.

Where is any independent, factual, verifiable information to back up a lot of these wanderings. No other source seems to know about so many of these"facts".
Sara
Jul 23, 2011 added it
If I knew more about physics I guess I could say one way or the other. One of the end hypotheses seems to be that Nazis are/were running secret projects out of Canada. Not really sure.
Don Bland
rated it did not like it
Feb 18, 2016
Feb 03, 2008
Jonathan Rumion
Sep 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Origin: The 19th Century Emergence of the 20th Century Breakaway Civilizations
  • Empire of the Wheel: Espionage, The Occult and Murder in Southern California
  • Over the Boards : The Ron Ellis Story
  • The U.S. Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance
  • Extraterrestrial Archaeology
  • Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals
  • Anti-Gravity and the World Grid (Lost Science (Adventures Unlimited Press))
  • Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder
  • Double Cross: The Explosive, Inside Story of the Mobster Who Controlled America
  • The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
  • The Secret Team: The CIA & its Allies in Control of the United States & the World
  • War Heaven
  • Prince of Wolves (Pathfinder Tales)
  • Daddy Loves Me More – Book 1 (A Stepdad/Stepdaughter Taboo Tale)
  • Dead Headers
  • Deja Vu (Cuckolding Shorts Book 2)
Joseph P. Farrell is a recognized scholar whose credentials include a Doctor of Patristics degree from the University of Oxford. His literary contribution is a veritable résumé unto itself covering such fields as Nazi Germany, Sacred Literature, physics, finances, the Giza pyramids, and music theory. His latest book is Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and ...more
“Getriebe!?
Ob dieser außerirdische schreibmaschinengesteuerte Hightech-Flieger mit Schwerwasser-Kaltfusions-Antrieb wohl mit Automatik daherkommt?”
0 likes
“„Es war ein geisteswissenschaftliches Studienprogramm. Mit Schusswaffen.” 0 likes