Start by marking “The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)” as Want to Read:
The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)

The Snow Dragon's Mate

(Lonely Dragons Club #2)

Best Christmas gift ever: Finding out dragons exist and one of them is your fated mate.

Kymar
Weary from centuries spent searching for my mate, I hid away in a mountain cabin until an offer from a friend leads me to the most exquisite omega I have ever seen. From the moment our eyes meet, all I want is to make him mine. A well-timed storm leaves him stranded in my lair, but
Published November 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Snow Dragon's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Snow Dragon's Mate

Start your review of The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)
Joyfully Jay
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

The Snow Dragon’s Mate is the second book in Silvia Violet’s Lonely Dragon’s Club series. This story follows closely with the first book, The Christmas Dragon’s Mate, as the plots cross over. In the first book, we see Kymar and Holden meet, and that scene, as well as a few others, are repeated again here from Holden and Kymar’s POVs. I think this one stands alone in terms of the relationship, but some of the world building is better detailed in the first book.
Mimi
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Very enjoyable story!
Megan
The amount of steam in this short story is incredible. Sometimes it pulled focus from the romantic build, but these kinds of stories generally follow the same romantic formula by starting with the lust and ending with the love. It's not a bad or ineffective approach, it's just a bit predictable.

Holden is a sassy omega who has a heap of hurt to heal if he's really going to chase after his HEA. Kymar is a dissatisfied playboy (play-dragon?) who wants a mate but isn't sure how to go about finding
Julianne Macneil
i read this book as part of an arc program. This is the second book in the Lonely Dragons Club series. In this book, Holden was visiting his best friend Roman, who we met in the first book, and was shocked to see a dragon land in the yard. Kymar was a dragon and friends with Roman's mate Laszlo and arrived to get an omega Laszlo used to employ. When Kymar saw Holden, he wanted him and wanted him to return to his home in the mountains. Holden was attracted to Kymar and decided to go back with ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
An enjoyable, delightfully sweet Mpreg dragon shifter romance, it is the second book in the series “Lonely Dragon’s Club” & can be read as a standalone. I found the plot to be well-paced & entertaining. The characters are well-developed with good chemistry between them; I particularly enjoyed the way Holden tried to resist Kymar only to discover that fate & love will not be denied.
There is: a lonely male alpha dragon (Kymar) almost gives up the search for his omega mate when he
mrs sarah frost
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Snow Dragons Mate
Kymer has been searching hundreds of years for someone to make him happy and return the love he's got for them. His friend Laszlo has an Omega he needs taking off his hands. When he arrives he sees who he thinks is the omega but it's Laszlo's mate Roman best friend Holden. The pull he has for him makes him want to take Holden home.
Holden cant keep his eyes off Kymer, in a beautiful dragon form and human. He agrees to go back to Kymers home. After spending time getting to
Fran
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love offered, love accepted.
Kymar is the blue dragon who's been searching for his mate since forever but has been looking
for all the wrong reasons. He needs a mate to make him happy in his life, to fulfill his hopes
of finding a mate to stay with him through his long life. And Kymar believes that in Hudson, a human,
he has finally found his future happiness. For Hudson, here's an omega with a history of being bedded
by any random alpha to discovering an alpha dragon he can love, both the human and
Esther Alayeto
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great addition to the series. Kymar and Holden were introduced in the first book and I was very glad to get their full story. Poor Holden, he's so reluctant to believe that Kymar is really his fated mate because he doesn't believe happiness can last. Kymar is a spectacular dragon and I love the way he is with Holden. It's a wonderfully romantic, hot, and low angst read. Can't wait for the next one in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Emma Burbidge
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these Lonely Dragons

When I was lucky enough to get an ARC of the first book in the series, but not for this one, I knew I would have to borrow it in KU as soon as I could finish one of my other KU books. This is a fun series with sexy Alpha dragons and cute but feisty Omegas. I am going to delve into my ARC of the third book now. Highly recommended for all Dragon lovers everywhere.
Winks
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love dragons!!

This was a wonderful book!! Loved the characters and their steamy sexy romance! Kumar was funny, loving and Holden was adorable and who has a spunky personality! They have a growing relationship throughout the book which I love , even fated mates have deal things crap, before they get their special ending. Wonderful job by the author! Great second book to this series.
Rachel
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great add to the series. Kymar and Holden are finally here! We got a hint of these two in book 1 and I was dying to know what happened between them! I loved how these two met and how their chemistry was intense. With one a dragon looking for a mate and one a human who doesn't believe in love like that they do have their struggles. Sexy, sweet and fun moments mix in the best way and I can't wait to read more. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Denise GremoryKohta
I love this series!!

Only two books in and I'm already addicted to this series. Sexy dragons who want to spoil their mates two I'm there. Holden is a sweetheart with his own but of fire. He is perfect for Kymar. You know with these two it's not going to be a smooth ride to their HEA.
Lily
Dec 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The characters and story didn't feel that different from book 1. Because of that it was a bit dull. But I still like dragons, Christmas, and mpreg and this book had all of that. Hopefully book 3 will have more distinguished characters and maybe some different plot. I look forward to checking it out.
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
DNF 40%

Normally anything and everything can go with a short christmas read...... but, I think I had my fill...... I really liked the 1st book and couldn't wait for the next one...... I am so sorry but this book did not work for me you just can't use the snow as an excuse not to be able to fly "its to dangerous" and 2 min later "oh goody lets go play in the snow" nope, nope, nope
Kathryn Manzella
The Snow Dragon's Mate by Silvia Violet is the second book in the Lonely Dragon's Club series. This is a paranormal mpreg romance with dragon shifters! Kynar and Holden are steamy and sexy together. They have some obstacles to overcome, like believing in fate finally giving them something real, but they are sweet and I enjoyed their story.
Patricia Nelson
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet, charming, engaging, poignant, lovely, delightful, snarky, endearing, grab-you-by-the-feels, smoldering, and totally awesome tale. Kymar and Holden were perfect for each other, but their road to a HEA ending was anything but smooth. I'm in love with this marvelous series, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rachwithheadinabook
Fun and sexy

This is a fun and sexy MPreg, Dragon Insta-attraction story that is the second book in this very good series. The connection between Kymar and Holden was not only sweet, sexy with a little bit of dirty talk but also strong right from the beginning even when Holden was fighting it. I really enjoyed reading this and am going to read the next one soon.
Amy
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kymar cracks me up

Oh, I wish this book was longer. I really enjoyed Kymar’s story. He just made me smile at his antics and zeal for life. I’m a sucker for the fated mate trope and Holden and Kymar just pulled me right in. I’m really enjoying this series.
LauraSt
InstaFIRE

Kymar and Holder and are sexiest couple by far. Completely combustible and adorable all at the same time!
I really enjoy this little short paranormal stories, these are the insta-love shorties that I love best.
april
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A truly beautiful love!

An omega that has given up on love, and a dragon who just wants his mate.
This story will make you smile and your heart fill with hope.
Book 2 of this series, can be read as a stand alone.
Tiffany
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good holiday book

But I liked the first one better. I had a hard time connecting with either of the main characters. The series is still nice so far and I love dragons so its nice to see more of them.
Elaine Gray
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kymar is a recluse and Holden is very shy and sweet but still a firecracker. The story is sweet, funny, romantic, and sexy times are very hot. These two have great chemistry and its a fun book to read.
michaela ⚘
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, m-m
This was an okay read for me. I liked the couple together but I just didn’t feel as invested in them as I did with the first books MCS. However I still enjoyed the universe and I am very much looking forward to book three!

3 stars.
Celine
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fluffy, sweet and warm story

This was a very sweet story.

I loved Kymar and Holden. They were so sweet and great together. Lots of hot moments too.

Really enjoyable and perfect for when you need some sweetness in your life
Elaine Gray
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kymar is a recluse dragon and Holden is very sweet but still a firecracker. The Snow Dragon's Mate is romantic, funny, a little angst, and the sexy times are hot. These two has great chemistry together and they were fun to read.
Stephanie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Dragon shifters books and I am absolutely loving this series. Silvia Violet has made such an amazing series. Kymar and Hokden are so cute together! I was just couldn't help smiling as I read this story. I can't wait for more in this series.
Katy Dann
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

This book was beautifully written. I fell in love with both Holden and Kymar. I am glad holdwn gave in to the mating pull and accepted Kymar
Jeanine Beaulieu
Dragon love at first sight

I loved this book it was just as good as the first one the author did a wonderful job writing this book can’t wait for the next one
Natasha Lynn Harris
Good

Even though this one was sweet , I enjoyed the first book more. Kymar is like an excited puppy while Holden is more of a cautious kitty.
May
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, mm, xmas
Nope, this author isn’t for me.

• Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • A Pebble for Lewis
  • Rules to Break (Davey's Rules, #2)
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • A Villain for Christmas
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Trifles and Treasures (Hearts of Snow Lake #4)
  • A Merry MacIntosh Christmas (MacIntosh Meadows Book 4)
  • Six-Packs and Snowshoes (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Claiming Marcus (Lords of Discord, #1)
  • Gratitude and Gravy (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5.5)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Let's Make a Baby
  • Piñatas and Paintbrushes (Hearts of Snow Lake, #3)
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long ...more

Lonely Dragons Club (3 books)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • The City Dragon's Mate