Start by marking “Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)” as Want to Read:
Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)

Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Spice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Spice

Start your review of Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)
Rhonda Hicks
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got to know Lilah E. Noir's writing through her "Unorthodox" series and was enthralled. So imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to read "Blood and Spice". A dark, magical, PNR that, at first, I had a hard time putting the pieces together. In my mind, I could picture it. The small town, the Cinnamon Bookshop, the magical woman in her with the red scarf around her neck, and the werewolf in human form with his long dark hair. What began as a magical D/s relationship that had fl ...more
Laure
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laurel walked away from the night she thought she would lose her life. After many years have passed she saves Corwin, a werewolf, and makes him her "pet". Laurel is a powerful witch but she can't get this mysterious man, a vampire named Severin, to leave them alone. After their Halloween party, Severin will show up, Laurel will have her world turned up sid down when she finds out what it means to be submissive to a sexy, powerful vampire, and the man she has protected for a long time.

Sizzling h
Darcy Smith
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Lilah E. Noir and I am impressed with the word building and the flow to the story. It has an darker edge with mystery, suspense, and a bit of drama. It has hot sexy scenes that are extremely descriptive. It is well written with beautifully developed characters. It draws you in with an intoxicating drawl of something great to come about. Laurel, Corwin, and Severin have a connection with such strong chemistry. Their chemistry can be felt throughout the story. It is an aph ...more
Amy
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a teaser. I loved it. The dominatrix witch is really kind of a switch. This is an amazing story because you felt the presence of doom, the heaviness in the air, the sense of foreboding. Brilliant and I hope there is more. Delightfully delicious.

I read and reviewed a copy of this book.
CJ
Jessica Siler
Mary Brannian
Karen
Oct 31, 2019
Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. There is usually an element of romance and tenderness but don't expect her to write a sweet love story only with affectionate vanilla sex.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a novella focused on a young couple's dying marriage and the mysterious Domme who helps