Start by marking “Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)” as Want to Read:
Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)

Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)

Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Spice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Spice

Start your review of Blood and Spice (The Witch, The Shifter, The Vampire)
Rhonda Hicks
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got to know Lilah E. Noir's writing through her "Unorthodox" series and was enthralled. So imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to read "Blood and Spice". A dark, magical, PNR that, at first, I had a hard time putting the pieces together. In my mind, I could picture it. The small town, the Cinnamon Bookshop, the magical woman in her with the red scarf around her neck, and the werewolf in human form with his long dark hair. What began as a magical D/s relationship that had fl ...more
Ola Adamska
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2019
Dominatrix witch, submissive werewolf and over the top vampire. What will happen when the first two will be put out of their comfort zone by this vampire and nothing can be done to stop what will happen then - a one night of decadent love, kink, and submission.
This might can bring Laurel (witch) and her pet werewolf closer or destroy them even after so many years together.
What will be their future after this meaningful night? Will they grow apart or grow closer?
Sue
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a riveting read, cleverly written it keeps you guessing….
This tale is based around two very strong, dominant male characters that take part in one night of mind-blowing submission, pleasure and a decadence that a regular mortal cannot even begin to envision.
Laurel stone has a reputation that is well known she is not a lady to be messed with and she relies very heavily on her assistant and submissive who is called Corwin and they believe that they have found their niche and that happine
Amy Weller
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! It is the first book I’ve read by Lilah and I will definitely be reading more! A dark, steamy, sexy story about Laurel and her “pet’ Corwin. Together they run a little bookstore in a quiet town. He is a wolf shifter and has been with her ever since she rescued him from a life of pain. Things get difficult around Halloween when a stranger appears in the store and awakens things in Laurel she has tried hard to bury. She also fears how these feelings will affect her relation ...more
Pat Orendorff
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A bookstore and cafe with smells of spices that attracted the townsfolk and had such an emotional description, I felt I wanted to be able to go there and immerse myself in the decandence of those aromas.
A woman with a red cape that wiggled her fingers and unseen things happened owned the store. Her companion, a tall handsome shaggy haired man ran the cafe for her and flirted with customers and contributed much to the success of the place.
But after hours he was her pet wolf that obeyed and servic
Clara Atkinson
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood and Spice by Lilah E Noir

Blood and Spice was deliciously, dark mysterious PNR. Laurel and Corwin a mysterious couple arrived to the quaint town of Crescent Moon Springs and buy an old abandoned house on the hill.They both have been hunted in the past and are hoping for a new start.Now after extensive renovation that house is a very popular bookstore and cafe called Cinnamon Bookshop and a big hit with the town people and tourists alike. It has a magical aura and pull that makes people fee
Rosemary
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think a Ménage Book couldn't get any hotter, Lilah E. Noir kicks it up another notch with magic, lust and previously unfulfilled desires. Lauren and Corwin who have a history of being hunted due to what they are have made themselves a safe haven in the spa resort town of Crescent Moon Springs where the opened The Cinnamon Bookshop. Life seems perfect until they meet Severin, a mysterious stranger who will put Lauren and Corwin's relationship to a test. If you blush or display any o ...more
Cheryl
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. The little bookshop was Laurel and Corwin safe haven from the world that wouldn't understand their differences from the locals. A few may have been suspicious but over time they was just considers part of the cummituny. As mistress Laurel guarded Corwin every full moon once they joined together. How can you guard against forces more powerful then you? Laurel desires a master her self even as she is mistress to her little ...more
Carol Smith
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unusual witch, shifter, and vampire relationship!.

I have read other books by this author and eroticism shows quite well in this book. The characters of the witch, she's thousands of years old and her partner is a werewolf shifter. One day a handsome, sexy vampire enters the cinnamon bookstore. The cinnamon bookstore is owned and operated by the witch and the werewolf shifter. She recognizes right away the the erotic pull of the vampire, Severin. They have an evening of BDSM and menage a trois an
Glauka
Apr 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
An unusual story yet very sexy and entertaining. A reborn witch and a werewolf run a bookstore together in a small town ... The interesting thing about both of them is that they are not only partners, but also lovers and, even more unusual: the witch is the domme in the relationship. They live a quiet and content life until a very old vampire suddenly appears and seduces the dominant witch. It is a wild full moon night, when the witch gets her most secret wishes fulfilled, namely to submit from ...more
Darcy Smith
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Lilah E. Noir and I am impressed with the word building and the flow to the story. It has an darker edge with mystery, suspense, and a bit of drama. It has hot sexy scenes that are extremely descriptive. It is well written with beautifully developed characters. It draws you in with an intoxicating drawl of something great to come about. Laurel, Corwin, and Severin have a connection with such strong chemistry. Their chemistry can be felt throughout the story. It is an aph ...more
Maya V
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it
To be honest that book was out of my comfort zone. That is the only reason I couldn't give more stars ✨ I am not really into hardcore stuff and this was teetering on the razorblade for me. I liked the writing though and there was kinda "spicy" hot scenes and I liked the ménage line. And I would be interested to continue reading Laurel, Corwin and Severin's story. Hopefully a bit more background for Sev.
I would recommend definitely but for certain type of readers. This wasn't for the weak of hea
Carol
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What happens when you mix a sexy dominant witch with a huge gorgeous werewolf? Of course you toss in smoldering sexy hot vampire Dom and damn it’s on! This smoking hot sexy as hell book was definitely a page turner that you won’t be able to put down! I loved the strong interesting characters and the fantastic storyline! This is definitely one you don’t wanna pass up! It’s my second time reading this book and it was even better than before!
Maura Pritchard
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intense intriguing sensual storyline
I loved this book by Lilah E. Noir. This book has an intriguing storyline. It is a fast read. Its a dark and sensual PNR story. Laurel is the female lead. Corwin is the male lead with an interesting second male lead coming in named Severin. Laurel and Corwin have been lovers for a long time and it has always been just the two of them until Severin makes his appearance. There are some pretty hot and intense scenes for these three. I loved it!
blueyed_cntry_girl
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cinnamon Bookstore is in a small tourist town ran by a with and her partner. Everything seems uppity up until Halloween, which happens to be a full moon. Let’s just say when a visitor comes to town and gets in her mind things all but get wild and crazy. Passion ~ Hate ~ Lust ~ Pain ~ Desire ~ Dominating ~ Submitting ~ sooo much Pleasure and much much more. This will definitely take you on a different sexually scene.

I received this as an ARC book for my honest and voluntary review.
Linda
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I must say that Ms. Noir kept me glued to my Kindle for this paranormal novella. I was entranced by the characters. This book is not for the faint of heart; as there were some intense scenes. I expect that we'll being seeing Laurel, Corwin and Severin again! Ms. Noir, if there were no plans, please, change your mind! I need more of these three. There's so much more there, I just know it! I loved this story!
Katherina
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lilah has done it again!
A wonderful love story with a sexy dominant witch, a hunky gorgeous werewolf and a hot vampire Dom.
This smoking hot book was definitely a page turner that you won’t be able to put down! I loved the strong and vulnerability written into the characters and the fantastic storyline! If you like to read BDSM, this is definitely one you don’t want to miss!
I read this book for a fair review.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I m not one to read paranormal, Witch and Vampire stories but I decided to read this one because it was written by one of my favorite authors. This story is intense, steamy and somewhat dark at times. The character mix will take you on a wild ride! I was not disappointed it is a fabulous story! I honestly volunteered to review this arc.
Lena
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was so intense!
Laurel and Corwin have been a couple for many years. Mistress and pet couple. Then Severin comes to the bookshop... He wants them both. Laurel sees a Master, but she doesn’t want to kneel...or does she?
There were so many good things in this story. All things around the three of them.
I want a follow up.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Audrey
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
WOW

This was not what I expected. I liked the story so much I want to read more. This story can go on a couple more books. The sex was intense, hot, unbelievable. The characters engaged me, the story kept interested and I want to know what happens next. Please consider additional books I’m hooked.
Amy
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a teaser. I loved it. The dominatrix witch is really kind of a switch. This is an amazing story because you felt the presence of doom, the heaviness in the air, the sense of foreboding. Brilliant and I hope there is more. Delightfully delicious.

I read and reviewed a copy of this book.
TESS
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely short story.

I didn’t read the description of the book first. Male submissives usually aren’t my thing. But this book was wonderful. I love the dynamic between the characters. The only downfall for me is... I need more! I want to know what happens next. Pretty please.
Denise
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book. Loved Laurels character - wish author went into more depth with the character and the back plot - but loved the relationship between Laurel and Corwin. I would have liked to understand Severin’s background or role before he meets Laurel and Corwin.
Cindy Kleypas
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dominatrix Torn Between Her Duty and What She Craves

I loved everything about this book from the sweetness to the down and dirty! My dream of a bookshop and two dreamy men. All the nasty you can handle. I clenched almost the whole book!
Hazel
May 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Quite good.

I enjoyed this but found it a bit jumpy at times and I didn't get on really well with any of the characters. Usually I love Lilah's stories but this one missed the mark for me.

Alex Joyce
May 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have a few of Lilah's books, but to my shame, not read any until now. Great characters, well written storyline. Just enough kink to keep me interested. Would recommend, will read more of Lilah's books

Anabela Li
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot, kinky, delicious with lots of emotions. Intense and little dark, just how I like it. And good character development in short story. Excellent read!
Patricia Reynolds
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book started out slow but got better and better. This was an excellent, well written read.
I received an ARC for a voluntary, honest review.
Linda J Tartaglione
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Novella

I would like to see more of these characters in a future full length book. The book ended when I wanted to see what was going to happen next!
Laure
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laurel walked away from the night she thought she would lose her life. After many years have passed she saves Corwin, a werewolf, and makes him her "pet". Laurel is a powerful witch but she can't get this mysterious man, a vampire named Severin, to leave them alone. After their Halloween party, Severin will show up, Laurel will have her world turned up side down when she finds out what it means to be submissive to a sexy, powerful vampire, and the man she has protected for a long time.

Sizzling

• Knight (Wordsmith Chronicles, #1)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Distant Lights
  • Dare to Embrace (Maxwell #7)
  • Glass Heart
  • Below the Baubles (Seven Wardens #7.5)
  • The Sheikh’s Unexpected Fiancée (Omirabad Sheikhs #3)
  • Fuel the Flame
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Let's Start Over: A Second Chance Romance
  • SO HEAVY (Size Queen Confessions Book 4)
  • Christmas Possess
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Christmas Caress  (Arcadia)
  • Finn (Moonlight Wolves Book 4)
  • Renewal (Enchanted Foxes, #4)
  • A Killing Moon (Winged Guardians #1)
  • Singed Morale (Black Angels MC, #5)
Lilah E. Noir is an author of dark erotic novels and stories with elements of taboo, seduction and different aspects of the BDSM spectrum. There is usually an element of romance and tenderness but don't expect her to write a sweet love story only with affectionate vanilla sex.

Lilah is an author of Stroker Ace, a novella focused on a young couple's dying marriage and the mysterious Domme who helps

News & Interviews