Start by marking “Kitty Redding in de maneschijn” as Want to Read:
Kitty Redding in de maneschijn

Kitty Redding in de maneschijn

Kitty's familie is extra speciaal: mama is een superheldin en Kitty weet dat ook zij op een dag haar speciale krachten zal gebruiken om een heldin te zijn. Die dag breekt sneller aan dan verwacht, wanneer Figaro de kat aan haar slaapkamerraam om hulp komt vragen. Maar de wereld is 's nachts eng: is Kitty dapper genoeg om in de duisternis te treden voor een spannend avontuu ...more
Published 2019 by Ballon media

To ask other readers questions about Kitty Redding in de maneschijn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitty Redding in de maneschijn

Start your review of Kitty Redding in de maneschijn
Kathleen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Don’t let fear hold you back. You’re braver than you think!”

Loved it! Read it to my 4 and 2 year old daughters — who happen to love kitties and superheroes. It went over well 😄
jenny ☆
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just read this on my lunch break at work!!!! 10/10 wholesome cat content
Steph
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable! And the book itself is made nice and sturdy, which is pretty sweet too.
Beth Anne
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, read-aloud
Such a fun early reader chapter book, great illustrations, cute characters, and quick enough to read in one giant gulp. Looking forward to more in this series.
Billie
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three stars for story, four stars for the illustrations combine for an overall rating of three-and-a-half stars.
Kathy
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet early reader with great illustrations. Cute characters lots of girl power with mom and daughter as the super heroes. Great for animal loving early readers.
Mary
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
Kitty often pretends she has special powers like her mom—a superhero with heightened senses who can talk to cats—but going out in the dark of night makes her shiver with fear. When Mom is away, a cat named Figaro appears at Kitty’s window asking for help. Unsure as she is, Kitty springs into action. Along her adventure, Kitty meets a few more feline friends, learns to face her fears, and puts her newfound bravery to the test. With awesome facts about cats included in each volume, this series is ...more
Bethany
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kitty wants to be a superhero like her mom, but she's afraid to go out in the dark. Her mom tells her she's braver than she thinks, but Kitty doesn't feel like it once the lights turn off. At night she feels anxious, so she puts on her superhero costume to make her feel stronger like her mom.

When a cat named Figaro comes looking for her mom for help, Kitty has no choice but to go in her absence. They need to see what's causing the howling from the clocktower. With Figaro guiding the
Elizabeth
This is an adorable early reader chapter book. The illustrations are beautiful and how the book is arranged with the font, colors, and pictures is masterfully done. Kitty and the Moonlight Rescue tells of a young girl named Kitty whose mother is a superhero. Kitty has superpowers like her mother, but she is afraid of venturing out into the night when inside is familiar and safe. When a neighborhood cat comes calling for Kitty's mother, Kitty takes courage and ventures out to save the day! This b ...more
Heidi
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cute chapter book, where Kitty has family superpowers such as talking to cats. Her mom is a superhero, and Kitty wants to be one too, but outside at night can be scary.

When a cat comes looking for her mom to help stop a horrible howling at the clock tower Kitty answers the call, she is dressed as a superhero even if it is only meant for play.

We will definitely be looking for the next books in the series. Super cute illustrations, and I love the page layouts. Easy to read pages.
Nicole
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Closer to a 4 than a 3. Super cute book. Great for little kids, young kids. I pretty much picked it up because it was sold as, girl by day, cat by night. So obviously, I had to read it. And it was a fun read. A cute fun read. I would definitely check out the other books in the series if I come across them. And if/ when I'd have kids, will be reading to them for sure.
Abi Bechard
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the cutest emergent reader. (Think Princess In Black and Mercy Watson level). The story is a fun idea, strong family dynamics and the illustrations are adorable.

It’s obviously Halloween/October colored but there is no actual mention of Halloween. Which is nice for those who don’t want that in their fall books. Just a little girl with cat superpowers.
RedPoppyReading
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A purr-fect early chapter book for October (or really all year)! Kitty and the Moonlight Rescue is the delightful first book in a series about Kitty, a young girl with the skills of a cat, who saves a darling kitten. A perfect series for fans of Mercy Watson and the Princess in Black. We picked this up at our school book fair and can’t wait to read the next book with these sweet characters.
Rachel Joy
The story gets 2 stars and the illustrations get 4 stars, so it averages out to 3 stars.
The author is a teacher, apparently. Speaking as an elementary classroom teacher, I would not buy this book for my classroom. I am, quite frankly, surprised this author got published.
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: charlieschapters
A perfect gentle read-aloud for the season, charmingly illustrated.
Munro's Kids
A simple little story about being brave and trusting your own skills. Cute illustrations throughout. ~ Emilee
Kirsten
cute.
Andréa
Note: I accessed a digital review copy of this book through Edelweiss.
Jena
Its cute
Miss Kelly
This is a cute second, third grade series that cat lovers may enjoy. Cute, easy read.
Cadie Sommer
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Students loved it. Quick read
Chris
A good story passably told.
Johanna
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
cutest thing ever, and the illustrations are a+
Ettie Andrews
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super beautiful art and very cute story.
Steph
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great early reader. Bravery, cats and adventure. What more could you ask for?
Ann
Cute beginning or early chapter book. Most likely to appeal to girls and cat lovers! 1-3 grade
Tara Lewis
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kid-stuff
This was such a fun read! My 7 year old reluctant reader even asked for the sequel, which is high praise!!
Adriana Gabrielle
Review to come!
Fern
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We know and love Isadora Moon, Amelia Fang and the Bad Mermaids, but there's a new superhero in town!

Girl by day and cat by night, together Paula Harrison and illustrator Jenny Løvlie have created an utterly charming chapter book perfect for newly independent readers.
Karin
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: easychapter
Cute short chapter book about a young girl who can talk to cats and who helps with a low-key rescue/adventure. Illustrations were cute.