Start by marking “Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)

Between Now and Forever

(Forever Trilogy #1)

”Real love stories, the ones worth telling, never end.”

He was searching for the truth.

I was living a lie.

Our paths should never have crossed.

But, when we kissed it felt like destiny.

Falling in love was messy.

We broke rules we should have followed.

We made promises we couldn’t keep.

Forever felt impossible.

Heartbreak was inevitable.

Always would cost us everything.

This is

Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 255 pages
Published October 29th 2019 by Gold Coast Girl Publishing (first published October 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Between Now and Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Now and Forever

Start your review of Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
Amber Sanchez
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CRAZED - CONTENT - MAD - DISTRAUGHT - LOVE - OUTRAGE - HEARTBROKEN - SEDUCTIVE - Those are just a FEW of the emotions that "Between Now and Forever" elicits. Dylan Allen's latest literary sensation left me in a jumbled state - staggered, off balance, but mostly flabbergasted and excited for what this story holds. I am a lover of her writing, and this book has unequivocally become her best writing to date. These characters and situations lay the ground work for what is sure to be a sumptuous ...more
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
I have no words to describe how amazing and wonderfully written this book is! This author weaves together such an amazing story that I was pulled into it's tight, unrelenting clutches right from the prologue and was turning pages and forgoing sleep because I just couldn’t put it down. To say that I am now in a massive book hangover is an understatement. Between Now and Forever is one of those books that you are loathe to finish because it is so good, but you also can’t put it down as you need to ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Absolutely love these characters!! What a wild ride! This book has everything, angst galore, intriguing storyline, amazing amazing characters, and all the feels!

This trilogy starts off with a bang! The emotional depth of the story. The way the main characters relate to one another. The family saga that plays in the background. I was completely engrossed by each and every one of these things. This is where Dylan Allen shines.

And lets not even discuss that ending! I did not see if coming! The
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My head is reeling.
I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.
This.is.real.raw.heartbreaking.feeling.
Dylan Allen has written a groundbreaking romance. This story has a purpose, a message and a call for change. Between Now and Forever is only the beginning of an epic saga. But I can already feel this story is going to make a difference.

I always adored Dylan's ability to make me face hard truths. And she broke all limits in this story. You will be brought face to face to so many dark , ugly and true
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
Guys you need this story in your life!!! It is so emotional and anguish!

This couple is EVERYTHING!! They own my soul! I love them, their connection is wow, it gave me goosebumps. Their chemistry is off the charts. Their scenes are soooo steamy, and passionate, wow, I couldn't get enough of them, I wanted them to go on forever.

The way that the author describes their emotions and feelings is mind-blowing, you feel it in the depths of your being. The deep connection between
Keri Loves Books
There’s Always Music
An angst-filled journey that I could not put down!!! The author kept me riveted with Liz and Carter; their love and their struggles. My heart is wrung out and all I want is MORE!

Carter and Liz find what they had always been searching for within each other, to only have it cruelly torn from them. They met and it was just such an intense connection. Their chemistry bled through the pages. They were incredible together even though their happy was all too brief.

Her father had his
Shades of Rebecca
I don't even know how to write a review for this book. It was pure P E R F E C T I O N! Between Now and Forever is charged with various emotions - lots of sadness, but still even more love, desperateness but also hope. There's lot of angst and darkness and even cruelty. But the bond between Beth and Carter overshadowed anything else. They are obsessively interesting - both as individuals and as a pair!

Beth has a crazy family or rather mainly a crazy father. Controlling perfectionist and
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Everyone knows how in love I am with Dylan and her books. Between Now And Forever is another one to my favorites by this amazing author.

Between Now and Forever is a fantastic read which will have you feeling for the characters especially Elisabeth. Elisabeth and Carter have so much chemistry from the start of the book. Speaking of the start of the book, I loved it. Loved how we get to see a book start at the now and then go into the past showing how they got there.

Both Beth and Carter have
Fee96
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a HUGE FAN of the beautiful Dylan Allen! The intelligence and amazing articulation of her writing sets her work apart. The fantastic characters she creates are multi-faceted and truly developed. Detail so well written the images I have while reading are positively vivid. Then let me tell you how perfectly woven and complex her storylines are - complex enough to keep me on the edge and surprised at every turn yet never confusing. Utterly brilliant. I find myself captivated! I can forget the ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
A Riveting tale of budding love which is on a path to cul-de-sac. A dead end because like Cinderella, Elisabeth is hog tied by her father and subjected to a restricted lifestyle. Her heart isn't aloud to flutter, her emotions are nipped, her dreams have had their wings clipped.
"Elisabeth Mortimer Wells had wings and flawless skin that changed colors, depending on my mood. And when my the handsome, dark-haired Fey lord kissed me, I was always the same emerald color of his eyes."

description

She's grounded,
Suzanne
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hit you with the feels Batman! This is the first book by Dylan Allen that I have read and honestly, I do not know why I waited so long! This story was really raw and beautiful but also heartbreaking and earth shattering! We have Beth who just wants to fit in. Then we have Carter who just wants to live his life but on his own terms. But these two together? It is pure magic. Their stolen moments and their connection is just stunning. But as things play out, your heart shatters with everything ...more
K.  Ramjohn
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a story. Dylan Allen's latest novel Between Now and Forever was an engrossing and gripping story that will have you hooked from beginning to end. This story will give you all the feels as this novel takes you on a roller-coaster ride of intense emotions throughout the story. The characters were complex and well developed and will touch your heart in so many ways. The chemistry between them was undeniable from the moment they met and you will be rooting for them as the story progresses. With ...more
Kari Hansen
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elisabeth was raised in an affluent family who should be living a charmed life, but the truth is much different. She has always felt like an outsider who doesn’t measure up and she is having trouble balancing what she wants for the future against what her family is demanding for her future.

Carter has achieved musical success however those that love and revere you can change in an instant and you realize how fleeting and fickle fame is. He is enduring a family turmoil of his own, but it is
Vanessa (nessreads)
Dylan, what have you done? Girl, I am full on raging. I am so freaking mad and the fact that I have to wait for the second book has me clenching my fist.

ALL THE DAMN FEELS! This book is wonderfully written. Dylan weaves her words into such an amazing story that pulled at my every emotion. I was hooked right from the prologue and was turning the pages as fast as I could not wanting to stop reading for any period of time. I could not for the life of me put this book down. And knowing that this
Curlyhairlass19
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-reads
I am side eyeing the heck out of Dylan Allen right now! I need book 2 like I need that first cup of coffee in the morning...desperately!! Dylan raised her own bar, and I couldn’t be more proud. The intenseness of this story and complexities of these characters blow me away. Elisabeth & Carter. Where do I even begin? There were so many moments between them where I literally stopped breathing. The chemistry was just gahmazing!! I love that on one end of the spectrum I was swooning in deep ...more
Veronica Bellaorev Books

There goes my heart. By now I should be used to the emotional rollercoasters of Dylan’s stories. Let me tell you I was not prepared nor did I expected this level of anguish in Between Now and Forever.

This is a love story. One I know will have a happily ever after. But the journey to that forever is one full of pain, mistakes, heartache and loss along the way.

My heart was completely twisted by Elizabeth and Carter’s story. Book one of the Forever Trilogy will let us meet Beth and Carter as
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-read, proofread
Look out romance book world because Dylan Allen is unleashing her A-game!!! This first book of the Forever Trilogy had me transfixed from the beginning. I was invested in the heroine, Elisabeth, immediately - I needed her entire story. She seemed desperate, but determined. Compassionate and loyal, but intimidated and naive at the same time. She was eager to do anything to fit in, and win her daddy's approval...and I mean ANYTHING.

Elisabeth's story is not an easy one. As much as you want to cheer
Maria Angie Mendoza
Epic!
This is book one in The Forever Trilogy, and if this installment is any indication of what’s in store, it’s my top series for 2019!!
The writing was smart, strong and powerful. Intense and thought provoking, the author took me on an enthralling journey where I experienced all the feels and left me longing for more!!
The story of Beth and Carter is a deeply emotional and passionate romance. However, as their story developed and evolved, I learned it was a much deeper and complex one.
Theirs is
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Baby, real love stories- the ones worth telling- they never end.”

No one can shook my world and leave me breathless like Dylan Allen. The depth of her stories is always going straight to my heart and her writing style is so lirycal that I feel like listening to the siren’s song. Between Now and Forever made me completely enthralled. Elisabeth and Carter’s story is a rollercoaster of feelings, but you have no choice- you need to hold the breath and get ready for the ride. Because that’s what
heareads
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, cliffhanger, angst, virgin
I’ve read a few books by Allen now and one thing is for certain, she loves to play with your emotions while tearing up your heart. This was a storyline that was filled with angst and I was so addicting, I couldn’t put it down.

From the minute Carter and Liz met, their chemistry was insane, you could tell they needed to be together. Their first kiss is one I won’t forget in a while, it gave me the chills, it was raw, sexy and powerful that hinted so much more.

This book has so much going on
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

Between Now and Forever is the first book in the Forever Trilogy and the beginning of Elisabeth & Carter's love story. I absolutely loved the way Beth and Carter met, and how he interacted with her. I especially liked that he adjusted his approach when he started to get an idea of her personality. Both characters have their own struggles, doubts, and dreams. There was a real connection between the characters, however it really was in the early
Nina
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“There is no space between us. I forgive you for everything. One day, we’ll live free. Or die trying.”

Between Now and Forever is the first book in The Forever Trilogy. What an amazing read. As soon as I started, I didn’t want to put it down. The ending had me like what?!?! I need the next book now LOL.

Dylan has a way with words. Completely sucked me into Elisabeth and Carter’s story. I thought I knew what was coming but it wasn’t what I expected. It was so much better.

I’m looking forward to
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Hi! Dylan Allen newbie here. I am so glad that I picked this book up. I always saw Dylan’s book all over social media and all of my friends were telling me that I HAVE to read her books. Well, I can finally say, I’ve read her work and I am NOT DISAPPOINTED! I am so glad I picked this book up!

Between Now and Forever is Book one in the Forever Trilogy. BN&F is filled with secrets, angst, drama, and lust. There are so many different details to the book that are happening and it takes you on a
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books

What an outstanding start of this trilogy I’m speechless.

I finished this book with an emotional high.
It's not every day I read a book that hits me on such a heart wrenching level like this one just did - it was heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time.
My thoughts will not do justice to a book that was more than a book...

A must read!
Tina Vickers Chambers
Dylan Allen’s latest, Between Now and Forever, is a 5 read! This is the first book in a trilogy. I absolutely loved Carter! He’s got issues, but he handles Beth with care. I can’t wait to see her grow and find herself in this series. She deserves happiness and I want to go along as she finds it. This book has a lot of angst which I love! The characters in this book are both on a journey to find themselves and I cannot wait to see how they mature and where their love story takes them. Bring on ...more
Myen
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was eyeballing the whole book the entire time. This book had left me speechless and utterly fascinating. The young love between Carter and Liz were the dream that I didnt want to wake up from. It was a total kismet when they first saw each other. The total fireworks of emotions!
Liz, the broken Princess had been living with pressure and complicated family. She is the young soul who was stuck with a difficult situation. I was drawn into the spiral emotions and choices were everything this book
Chelé
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to start off by saying this is some Dylan's best writing to date! I know this trilogy is going to draw in so many new DA fans and that makes me so happy. Between Now and Forever is about Elisabeth & Carter and let me tell you, the moment they meet it felt like everything just stopped, the way Dylan pulls you in is absolutely enthralling, I am OBSESSED with these two!!

Let me not get too ahead of myself because as much as the world stops for these two there's also so many other things
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
And that is how you start a trilogy!
What an awesome start!
Between Now and Forever got me hooked from the start and I for one cannot wait to read Book 2.

The drama, the chemistry, the ups and the downs..I mean this book had it all and it was all so addictive. And with a cliffhanger like that?! This book had it all.

Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
”Will you dance with me?” I ask.
“There’s no music, Carter.”
“There’s always music, you just have to listen.”

Why do I read romance? I probably asked this question to myself a lot. Ever since I started reading romance novels, I never once answered the question. So, Tanaka, why do you read romance novels? Well, I read romance novels because I want to be touched by the characters. I want to experience their love, struggles, growth, development and passion. I want to immerse myself in their journey of
TheSassyNerdBlog
Okay, so um. Can I PLEASE HAVE BOOK TWO NOW? God damn, I was not expecting that ending!

Jesus Christ,...My heart. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect going into this. I knew it would be an emotional rollercoaster. That is a given when it comes to any of Dylan Allen's books, but in no way was I prepared for what I got in this book. It grabbed hold of my heart and pulled those strings so tight I thought they'd snap at one point.

Now to try and review. This is one of the hardest things for
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Before You
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Release
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • Where the Little Birds Go
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Someday, Somehow
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Breathless
  • Breaker
  • Wilder Love
  • Wait for Me
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up:authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
Website:www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr...https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan...

Forever Trilogy (3 books)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)