Jump to ratings and reviews

Sex is Not a Four-Letter Word

Sex is Not a Four-Letter Word is the new sex edutainment bestseller written by an internationally renowned andrologist, Dr. Sudhakar Krishnamurti. It features true sex stories (case histories) that are written in fun style. To bring it within the reach of both college students and retired pensioners, the book is attractively priced at a mere Indian Rs. 95/ (US $ 2 approx).

Here are some reviews:

"The book makes good reading and is packed with useful information."

- Khushwant Singh, in the Telegraph

"Dr. Sudhakar Krishamurti's book - Sex is Not A Four-Letter Word, deals with real life issues and narrates real life incidents through amusing anecdotes."

- The Hindu

"Everything you always wanted to know about sexual dysfunctions but were either afraid to or did not know whom to ask."

- The New Sunday Indian Express

"..a collection of educative articles on sexual issues written in a snappy, anecdotal style."

- Outlook

"The heavy-duty credentials of the author, and, of course, the snappy, conversational style in which he delivers his wisdom, dotted with puns and one-liners, makes this book interesting."

- Housecalls

There's more about this book on www.sinaflw.com, including links to online stores where you may purchase it at discounted prices.

print, book

First published January 1, 2007

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
Profile Image for Elke.
1 review1 follower
May 4, 2007
a well written, informative and witty book, covering a subject that is still today for many people taboo. Personally, being a female I have learned a lot about the physical and mental aspects and way of thinking of the oposite sex. It certainly makes me understand my husband better. Well, don Sudhakar, I hope you'll be able to reach a lot of young people in India with your book.
March 30, 2007
very very informative even for seasoned people who assumed they knew it all.
good humour and written as short stories-Quite lively unlike other books on medicine.Holds your attention for sure.
Profile Image for Elke.
4 reviews1 follower
May 7, 2007
to pass it on to my husband and to my son. It makes a great read for everybody.
2 reviews
April 10, 2010
It is absolutely fantastic - everything in style that I would have wanted to use, just the right touch of humour, perfect length of chapters, so you can get back to read when you want to, and the author's knowledge is of course incontestable!!

I will happily and highly recommend this book to all - young and not-so-young.

It should be made more easily available at book sections in airports, railway stations, stores, all over the world.

The best way to buy it is online, through the links on www.sinaflw.com

Please do keep writing Dr Krishnamurti, so people like me will learn a lot more.

Usha.
1 review
Currently reading
July 18, 2010
Dont wanna comment till i read it all, but yes it has HUMOUR with KNOWLEDGE.
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.