Start by marking “With This Ring” as Want to Read:
With This Ring

With This Ring

Freya

Maxim Ivankov is the devil incarnate.
With the fierce blood of Mongolian conquerors running through his veins he is pitiless.
From the time I was a child, I knew he was my enemy, and I have always hated him with a shocking intensity. Now my father wants me to marry him.
I cannot say no to my father. No one says no to him, not if they wish to live.
I may be his daugh
Published January 3rd 2020 by Georgia Le Carre

Start your review of With This Ring
Deborah
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5*

This started so well. Two mafia dons planning a merging of families. By marrying off the eldest son Maxim. To the only daughter Freya.

Slight problem is Freya hates Maxim with a passion. She’s also madly in lust with him as well. So exciting times ahead?

Like I said this started really well but...

It went on and on for far far too long. She drove me crazy. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.
And he wasn’t much better.

It was one misunderstanding after another and another and ano
Vashti
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What better way to unite two Russian mob families than by marriage,but if the heroine has her way,marriage is a no go for her!
I knocked off 1/2 star because of the heroine, Freya.Too much off a hard ass for me in her deep hatred for the hero,Maxim.Even when she found out the truth,she still detested him...but as the old adage goes...Hate is akin to love.
I liked the hero lots!what is it with these Russian Bratva romance hero's that makes them oh so sexy.
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5 💖💖💖⚡️💥🌟s❣️

A very enjoyable and interesting mafia romance read.
Freya and Maxim had a fabulous chemistry regardless their fights and push and pull. It was predictable but very well written, suspenseful, steamy and slow burn.
Somia
Jun 29, 2020 marked it as never-reading-andor-finishing
DNF 54% lost interest

Acquired via KU.
Arena♡

I'm honestly not even going to rate this book because what did I just read?
I mean am I a joke to you?

The blurb was really catchy and I expected it to be good.
But there really was no chemistry between the MCs. The heroine hated the hero for no reason at all. I found the heroine really annoying and stupid to be honest. Maxim was still better but he acted reallyyyy stupid at times.
Honestly I'm proud of myself to not 'dnf' this book at 50%
I tried but I just couldn't😑
Snow
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked it!
enough said!
*wink wink*
Lisa
Feb 09, 2020 rated it did not like it
I tried, but Dnf!!! This was annoyingly awful. The H is a wuss, the h is irritating, family and friends are unbelievable as Russian mob or associate. There is nothing dark, suspenseful or mafiay about this other than what you are told. Pass.
Tracy Beeson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book

This book gripped me from the beginning, I could not put it down . The story kept me intrigued from start to finish. I loved the main characters so much and would love to read another story about them. It is definitely a book worth reading.
Simona Misevska
5 stars

description
What an incredible start of 2020. Georgia is my favorite author so I knew this will be an amazing story. And I was no wrong. With this ring is an addictive, captivating,slow-burn love story about Freya and Maxim. It’s not your typical arranged marriage story it’s so much more. Freya is an incredible heroine, strong, independent.The writing is amazing like always.epiloque is great too a few months later. Maxim is a great hero, possessive and caring for Freya but cold and distant for the
Irida
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from the first page!! I loved loved it so much! The story was awesome, was written very well and very well paced.

It's a mob romance about two houses of Russian mafia one in Europe the other in US wanting to unify their families through marriage.

The hero and heroine's personalities and their chemistry was fire!

Maxim Ivanov is a perfect hero! Cruel in his underworld business, sophisticated in his multi billions bussines at day light, loyal to his family, ready to sacrifice
Rochelle
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
A exciting mafia read. The storyline was intriguing, captivating and all round enjoyable. I loved the characters. Maxim and Freya were strong people, determined and very stubborn, neither wanting to give in. Maxim is a alpha mafia male, with a lot of responsibility and as tough as they come. Freya is determined and a straightforward woman, she knew exactly what she wanted and liked, and wasn’t afraid to show it. Until he came along and turned her world upside down. I loved her spark, her feistin ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They were suppose to be bitter enemies but one phone call from her father will turn her world upside down. Maxim has been captivated with Freya since she was a teenager who was caught up in a tree on his father's estate when he caught her when she fell. No woman has ever come close to what he has felt for her. When the agreement between the families that they would marry to merge the families was made, she was out raged. The more she fought, the more determined Maxim was that she was the one for ...more
Sandra
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book is in a word.....incredible, it will get your juices running till the very end.
Maxim and Freya will ignite your senses, you wont know wether to love 'em or hate 'em but either way this book will hold your interest till the last page.
Georgia Le Carre seems to have this magic ability to draw you in to every book she writes. I was given this ARC to read for an honest and unbiased review.
Treasa
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Slow Steady EXPLOSION!
Oh boy this is a super great read that takes a bit to really get under your skin and once it does it rocks your senses and keeps you infused till the end. It's sexy, hot, intense, emotionally charged with head turning drama that keeps the pages flowing.
Riemacamp
Love it
Katherine
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Love Maxim and Freya , the chemistry between them when they stoped misunderstanding one another was hot hot hot, loved the two epilogue's too😍😍
Staci
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC COPY HONEST REVIEW

wow starts off slow, but then it picks up and you are swept into the world of Maxium and Freya.

Enemies to lovers is always a wonderful story
Jacqui Foster
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Finally, loved the story of Maxim and Freya, she was so stubborn and he couldn't get her to commit to rhe being a couple, they bad to go through alot for it to finally happen, thankfully it did.
luke
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say brilliant

Another fantastic book you never let me down. The book had me reading for hours couldn't put it down ,definitely deserves the 5stars .
Christina Spencer
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Worth the time

I love her books and how they suck you in from page one and spit you out craving more , she is an amazing story writer and this one doesn't disappoint
Jovette Bossé
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutly loved it!Soo good and soo H.O.T. I love Maxim but Freya was to hard on him,but i love them together!I highly recommend it!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jurate
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was so long since i liked book so so much !!!! I loved everything about it!
Shirley Hancock
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

I wish the book didn't end! I wanted to keep reading! It was so hard to set the book down and when I did I was just thinking about it!
Adriana
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yessssss honey
Colleen
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a book absolutely amazing. Strong headed girl fights her feelings for a dangerous hot man. Read the book you won't be disappointed.
Jko
Jan 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Maria11
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Liked at first....

I really was into this story at first. It was exciting and kept me reading, but then I just got irritated, very irritated. I have never read an alpha male that was so wishy washy in my life! He almost seemed wimpy when he treated her so badly. So afraid of his feelings? Really he seemed so juvenile. Freya wasn’t much better. It was ok. Not thrilled.
Coral
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found this book last night and finished it today. I couldn't put it down. The characters were so funny and it was so entertaining. I recommend this one, if you are up for a rollercoaster read it. It was quite sweet aswell which is what I was looking for.
niteskycs
May 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars, this didn’t really feel like mafia book to be honest. the premise of an arranged marriage between two old russian mafia families was really good but that plot was kind of just dropped after a while and it turned into freya being stubborn and refusing help. i didn’t feel the emotional connection between the characters even though the potential with their backstory was there.
Jessica Ramsey

Humor = 1/5
Stars =  5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

What a terrific novel to start out the new year! I absolutely loved it. It was so good that I started reading it, went to bed, and woke up in the middle of the night to finish the story.

The plot was dark and dangerous with so much spice. It was twisty too with surprises around the corners. Some thi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Arranged (Sinners of Boston, #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Blood Always
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Tease Me (Dark Odyssey, #1)
  • Depraved (Sinful, #3)
  • Pretty Hostage (Captive, #3)
  • Codename Romeo (Rogues and Rescuers #1)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Dark Spy Conscripted (The Children Of The Gods, #35)
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Owned by Him
  • Asshole Husband
  • Held
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly n

News & Interviews