Start by marking “Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)

Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)

An mission that haunts him, a little girl who needs him, and a stranger who won’t leave him alone.

Existing isn’t living, but for Ezra Havlin, existing is enough. Once a member of Para-Force, Ezra was in the midst of the action, adventure around every corner as the paranormal special ops team protected those unable to protect themselves. That is, until one mission went
Kindle Edition
Published November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bear Necessities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bear Necessities

Start your review of Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)
Patricia
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Ezra Havlin is trying forget the mission that almost got him killed and killed the young girl he was suppose to protect . Now living off the land and not wanting anyone around . When Josh Rayburn finds him , he does his best to get Ezra into Bull Creek . Without a lot of success until the day that the para - force invades his space with another case and another child that needs to be saved . Will Josh be able to convince Ezra to come into the community and help save the girl .
I love the
Tabi Ann
Truly Exceptional

I really enjoyed learning about why Ezra is the way he is. I have truly enjoyed learning about the residents of Bull Creek. Everything about this story brings you in and you find yourself getting lost in the pages.

When you learn Erza's story you feel like your heart brakes right along with his. The book is full of excitement from page to page. You find yourself hoping along with the rest of them that everything turns out for the best.

Please come and get lost in Bull Creek with
Heather
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs people... right? Not according to Ezra who just wants to be left alone. Too bad he is in Bull Creek where others are determined to let him know he is wanted and needs more than just a tent in the woods. Unfortunately the past comes back to bit him in the tail, but the good news is that there are many who will stand with him.
This book was an exciting read and I was unable to put it down. I stayed on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. Oh there is a major creep
Lisa Guertin
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gorillas, monkeys, and bears, oh my!

Ezra is a bear on the edge. Hiding out in the woods, he can avoid most people, but not the memories that haunt him or a certain persistent aggravating panther. Forced out of hiding to save a young girl, Ezra faces his past and learns to accept his mistakes.

I’m looking forward to more Para-Force books. There are so many interesting characters with stories that need to be told.
Pamela
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book I have read by Robbie Cox, and also as a shifter book. If I could give this one 10 stars or more I would. I really enjoyed it, and all the characters. Its a series to 2 others,which I didn't read yet, but its not hard to follow what is going on. If you like this genre, mystery, magic and intrigue, then this is one to read. Its fantastic.! Im a fan of Robbie Cox ,and cant wait to read more of his books
Janet Welch
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! Poor Ezra has a lot to work through. After something tragic happens, Ezra has left his job, his friends and seems to have given up on life. When his friends need his help to protect a little girl, can he overcome his own feelings of guilt to step up and help save her life? Can the Bull Creek community help him find his way and help little Erin in the process?

I loved this book so much!! Can't wait for more!!
Donna
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bear shifter Ezra is doing his best to become a hermit but the good folks of Bull Creek aren’t having it. They keep coming by and messing with his peace and quiet and now his past has come to Bull Creek. I really felt for Ezra and felt his pain. This story will tear at your heartstrings and leave you feeling good.
Donna
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think it was a terrific book and I hope Robbie continues with some of these characters in future books. I highly recommend this book to everyone that loves this genre. It is a book where you want to know what happens next and at the same time don't want it to end
Florence
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with this series, and each characters story makes me love it even more.. The community and family they have created in Bull Creek makes me wish I could live there.. Ezra's story was so emotional my heart broke for him...
Debbie Tsikuris
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bear Necessities, Book3

Thank you Robbie Cox for another super Florida based book. Little Erin was great and rough & gruff Ezra and the rest of the team help make this Bull Creek Chronicle a complete and terrific book! Everything works out great.
Samina Rajiwate
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazingly twisted story about shifters and kidnapped kids. This story is about Para Force Agency that undertakes difficult missions. Loved the characters especially Liam. Thanx.

Jestice Love
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Story

I need to catch up on the original series. I love the world Robbie Cox is building. I hope the Para - Force has its own spin off, because I know I'll love it too!
Jan 11, 2020
Ruth George
Dec 26, 2019
Patricia Spell
is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2019

• Chez Stinky (An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy #1)
  • Misadventures with a Firefighter
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Sirius Wolves: Books 1 to 7
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • The Egg-Free Cookbook: Get Back the Foods You've Been Missing
  • Loving St. Nix (A Forever Safe Christmas #24)
  • SEALed at Midnight (Hot SEALs, #3)
  • Saved By A SEAL (Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Scorched Hearts (Dragons of Ember Brooke Book 1)
  • Kissed by a SEAL (Hot SEALs, #4)
  • Hearts Under Fire (Dragons of Ember Brooke Book 2)
  • The Virgin Whore (Hennessey #4)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Gambled (Titan, #3.1)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
I live in sunny Florida where I spend my days taxiing the family to various places while jotting down the many crazy thoughts inside my head. I enjoy a freelance career writing for several magazines sharing some of my interesting viewpoints on life and those around me. I can usually be found on my back porch watching the squirrels chittering at the birds while enjoying a cigar, a scotch, and the ...more