Start by marking “The Best of Both Worlds: A Holiday Box Set” as Want to Read:
The Best of Both Worlds: A Holiday Box Set

The Best of Both Worlds: A Holiday Box Set

Susanna Tawnie had two roommates and suddenly found herself wanting - no, needing - both of them. It was the only thing she desired for Christmas.

Caiden Grisham was soft and romantic. He enjoyed long walks on the beach and sugar in his coffee. Spontaneity was his guiding force and he lived for the moment.

Strict and dominant, Brandon Wallace preferred structure and
Published November 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Best of Both Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of Both Worlds

Start your review of The Best of Both Worlds: A Holiday Box Set
LMR
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please, & ONLY Those w/BDSM Interests!
Recommended to LMR by: Robbie Cox & Booksprout!
The Best of Both Worlds A Holiday Box Set by Robbie Cox The Best of Both Worlds: A Holiday Box Set By: Robbie Cox
She's Got One Wish This Christmas... It's For "The Best of Both Worlds!"
She's been a N@UGHT Girl...
Cuz She's found "The Best of Both Worlds" in TWO MEN... And She wants them BOTH!
She was Super, Super BAD... And Sampled just how GOOD it could be!
And Now She knows... "The Best of Both Worlds" is the only way to be!
Sooo She cannot choose... NO Siree!
What She wants, IN a Perfect World, IS "The Best of Both Worlds" with total Repreive!
Sooo,
HEATHER
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deciding to share her was an easy decision to make
by sewsummore

This book is in two parts, the first deals with Susanna's love for each of her flatmate lovers making it a secret from each of them. The second reveals how they deal with sharing their lover between them. Living together they had all become a family and her deceit was painful to both Brandon and Caiden. It was not until they realized how painful it was to loose her completely that they faced the same choice as she did, loose her or
C.B.
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
When you have a good family and don't even know it! Suzanne found the perfect roommates, the perfect family. Caiden and Brandon brought out her inner truth. Both men, met needs she didn't know she had. She loved both, but she feels she has to make a choice. How can you choose between two men who are essential to her happiness? How can she keep living when their relationships are a secret from each other? How can she avoid hurting both men and essentially, herself? Who will hurt more? How did she ...more
Samantha
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC and am voluntarily giving my review. Susanna has two roommates that she has wanted for her own but doesn't know how to go about having them both. They are very different men. Caiden has a softer personality who does everything the opposite of Brandon's strict Dom personality. Being so different, they both give her what she fully needs and she could never choose one over the other. She makes a bad decision and then doesn't know how to come clean to the men. She wishes for a ...more
Judith
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
An almost clean reverse harem triad story. Susanna is in love with both her roommates, Brandon and Caiden. They are polar opposites and both give Susanna something different, neither of which she can bear to lose. How long can she keep the men in the dark about her relationship to them both? The book describes the characters very well and all three characters, as a result, ended up likable. Susanna’s agonizing indecisions are very well told reminding us of ourselves at times when we have what ...more
SEng
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Susanna and her two roommates Caiden and Brandon. They are two sides of the same coin, Caiden is easygoing and Brandon is structured. She doesn’t know how to pick one over the other so her Christmas wish is to have them both. The chemistry is sizzling and fun. Hopefully Santa grants her wish. Great story. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sondra Olbrias
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Caidain is a laid back caring want to treat you kinda guy. Brandon is an organized dom who wants you to follow rules. Susanna is their roommate and wants both of them. The only problem is neither one knows about her being with the other. The holidays are coming and everything comes crashing down. Now they must figure out if all of them want a relationship, and how it will work out.

Brenda Moser
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two different men. Two different personalities. Susanna wanting and needing them both.Three roommates living together when things come to a head at Christmas with Susanna needing to choose between the two men and neither knowing her dilemma. It's well written with descriptive scenes that will keep you reading to the end. I loved the characters and story line and would recommend this book.

Jeanne Richardson
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Robbie Cox; he has done a great job at writing a good set of books; he is becoming one of my favorite authors. I will definitely be reading more of his books.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This Box Set contains two previously published novels - Ribbons & Bow and Under the Wrapping. Susanna Tawnie and her two men Caiden Grisham was soft and romantic and Brandon Wallace preferred structure and discipline. I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!

Claudia
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two men and a woman share an apartment. In the beginning everything is platonic, but the sexual tension rises - until the woman gives in - first with each one seperately - later with both of them.
Not much of a story, really, but fun to read.
Sara Munoz
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a very well-written holiday boxset with these 2 stories: Ribbons & Bow and Under the Wrapping. The characters have great chemistry and are well-developed with depth and strength. Decisions have to be made, but can she.

Melanie
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book.This is my honest and voluntary review
Had read the first story previously and enjoyed it. Now got to read the second story and glad I did. Story of a woman and her two very different make roommates and their relationships together and separately. Recommend this box set

Elvira
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had a great time reading this book. It has well developed and has engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.

Kathy Mccalmon
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a boxset. Susanna has two roommates and she wants them both. will she get her Christmas wish and get them both?

Kathryn
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Susanna truly has the best of both worlds. I really loved the polar opposite personalities of Caiden and Brandon, this added so much more to the story. There is great chemistry between Susanna and her men. I really enjoyed these stories.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
BusyM3
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable story. It will keep you interested to see what happens next with them. The characters have great chemistry, the story flows well. A great read.

• The Billionaire’s Second Chance Christmas (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires Book 3)
  • The Billionaire’s Christmas Fiancée (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires Book 1)
  • Pleasure Bound
  • Mastering Charlotte (The Complete 'Mastering the Virgin' Series): A BDSM Menage Erotic Romance and Thriller
  • The Billionaire’s Sudden Christmas Baby (Christmas With the Denton Billionaires Book 2)
  • The SEAL's Unexpected Triplets
  • Enchanted Foxes: Shifter Romance Collection
  • Goldilocks & the Three Bear Brothers (Torrid Tales, #2)
  • Complete Balls: The Complete Collection-Limited Edition (Complete Balls, #1-8)
  • The Sheikh’s Unexpected Fiancée (Omirabad Shiekhs Book 3)
  • A Drink in London
  • Submitting to the Cattleman (Cowboy Doms, #6)
  • Reign (Skulls Renegade MC, #1)
  • Kidnapped by the Mountain Man
  • Saddle Up: A Ryker Ranch Romance
  • Totally Tori (Hometown Love Book 3)
  • Her Fallen Knight: A Biker Romance
  • Cowgirl Miracle (The Dalton Boys, #11)
I live in sunny Florida where I spend my days taxiing the family to various places while jotting down the many crazy thoughts inside my head. I enjoy a freelance career writing for several magazines sharing some of my interesting viewpoints on life and those around me. I can usually be found on my back porch watching the squirrels chittering at the birds while enjoying a cigar, a scotch, and the ...more