Start by marking “Something Molly Can't See (Spooky Matchmakers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Something Molly Can't See (Spooky Matchmakers, #2)

Something Molly Can't See (Spooky Matchmakers, #2)

Thirty-something, single mom Molly’s dreams came true when her new friend, Lia, invested in her doll making business, and Molly’s Dollies was born. Unfortunately, her romantic dreams were shattered when her husband of over fifteen years invested in a pyramid scheme – and ran off with all their money, and the woman at the top of the pyramid.

No one has seen or heard from R
Published October 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Something Molly Can't See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Molly Can't See

Start your review of Something Molly Can't See (Spooky Matchmakers, #2)
Molly
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Molly was left with two girls about to become teens and no money when her ex Ray took off with a gal at the head of a pyramid scheme her ran.

No contact for over a year . Molly worked three part time jobs and sold some amazing hand crafted dolls for extra money.

Without help from her parents, the girls would have been unable to do any activities. With their help, she waitresses full time and her dolls began to take off with help from her friend Lia and her contacts.

Tucker finally stepped up to
Robyn
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the newest book in the series - but I think it's important to point out it totally stands alone. You do not have to have read the previous book to read this one. I loved getting to know Molly better and more of her story. There's a lot of ups and downs over the course of the book and we get to revisit all of our friends living at Pentagon Place (and around town). I don't want to give spoilers away, but let's just say that Molly has a lot on her plate. Single mom whose husband up and left ...more
Lee Ann
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Spooky Matchmakers Series, and it does not disappoint! Even though this is a series, each book can be read as a standalone, so you can read them in any order.

This is Mollly's story, but we get to revisit all of our favorite characters from Pentagon Plan again, so if you read the first book, you'll enjoy catching up with the neighbors.

Molly is a single mom with two teenage girls, starting a new company - she's busy! Add to that a budding romance with Tucker, and y
Reena
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Pentagon Place, where love is in the air and family drama never is in the daily menu. It's Molly's turn to follow her path to true love and a HEA. But it won't be easy, even with some spooky intervention from her granny's ghost.

The book spans an extended amount of time, so the story is highly realistic. There are plenty of plot twist to keep the reader immersed in the story, while all characters, main and recurring, are excellently developed. Although this is the second installment i
Allyson Cochrane
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BOOK REVIEW ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I just finished up this #arc of “Something Molly Can’t See” by @carolmscott15 and as usual, it did not disappoint! Molly is torn between old love and new love and she is also on the hunt to discover the truth about her grandmother’s past as it correlates to her decision on love and which way to turn. I don’t want to give too much of the story away because it truly is a fantastic read and I want you to go on the same journey I did in the discovery of truth! In the end, I am so h ...more
Crystal Wegrzynowicz
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of this author! Every book gets better and better...and this one was no exception. Funny, sweet, sweetly sexy, with just a little bit of ghostly visits (which are hilarious!) to make this a fun read. I’m not typically a fan of paranormal books, but she writes them so they are believable and I love it! Can’t wait for more!
Jane
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Set in the same apartment complex as the first book in the series, this story tells the tale of Molly, a mother of two girls whose husband walked out with all their money a year ago. Now, just as she's getting her doll business off the ground and has a new man in her life, her not-quite ex is back to complicate things. Oh, and then there's a secret about her ghostly meemaw to solve.
Great characters, a bit of mystery, a little romance and a whole lot of fun made this one a thoroughly pleasu
Krista Walsh
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book- I love this author, she keeps her books fresh and unpredictable. So funny. So very funny.
Mary McCormick
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this book is so funny, I laughed throughout the book. I could not put it down. Well worth the read. Tucker, Ray, Sassy, Molly, dogs, kids. Good grief just writing this I am giggling.
Marie Balcazar
Nov 04, 2019
Bernadette Cinkoske
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Molly is a hot mess in Something Molly Can't See! Molly has two teenage girls, two jobs, a husband who ran off over a year ago, a hot new love interest, and an completely irrational mother. Then Molly's Meemaw (grandmother) turns up in ghostly form five years after her death and hubby Ray reappears. You have to read this book to see how deftly Ms. Scott handles all this insanity in this well crafted story.
Meg Martin
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a wild ride, never a dull moment! Between Molly, her 2 very typical teenage daughters, her not so missing husband, starting a business with the help of a friend and being a waitress as well, the action is never ending. All the while she balances all this with a questionable new love, family, friends, acquaintances, a new puppy, and a unexpected visiting grandmother of a heavenly type with a iffy history that needs to be examined.
This book is busy, funny, difficult to put down
Ashley
Nov 10, 2019
Mark A Strong
Nov 19, 2019

• Summer Heat
  • Dukes, Actually (12 Dukes of Christmas # 5)
  • The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Anyone But Cade (Anyone But... #2)
  • Santa Claws Calamity (Country Cottage Mysteries Book 3)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Dirty Letters
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Magical Mischief (Magic And Metaphysics Academy, #1)
  • Seeing Double (Back Room Bookstore Cozy Mystery Book 11)
  • Upon the Midnight Clear: A Lady Emily Christmas Story (Lady Emily Mysteries)
  • Dragonsworn (Outling #2)
  • Ice Dragon's Caress (High House Draconis Book 3)
  • Lost Angels (The Lost Archangels Series Book 0)
  • Spirit Hunger
  • The Viscount's Tempting Minx (The Dukes of War, #1)

Carol Maloney Scott is a frazzled wife, mom, and wiener dog fanatic. She is a lover of donuts, and a hater of mornings. Now that she has unearthed a childhood passion for writing, she can once again be seen carrying around a notebook and staring into space. Her stories are witty, fresh and real, just like life.