Start by marking “Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)

Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
I’ve loved Will Henderson from the first day I laid eyes on him. But I made a solemn promise that same day. I would never, ever date Will Henderson.
For almost a decade, Charlotte Dubois has loved Will Henderson from afar, squelching her heart's silent yearnings. But no way could she date her best friend Kelsey’s brother. Their whole friendship is based on one rule: N
Expected publication: December 1st 2019 by Mylissa Demeyere

To ask other readers questions about Rules are made to be Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rules are made to be Broken

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)
Charissa
I read an ARC of this book, and it was a fun forbidden romance between two characters I couldn't help but love. Charlotte and Will have liked each other since high school. The only problem is, Charlotte made a promise to her best friend Kelsey not to EVER date her big brother or their friendship was off. She didn’t realize it then, but soon after, she learned that Will was Kelsey’s big brother. NOOOOO!!! So for over ten years, she has watched Will, the playboy, date and break hearts faster than ...more
Jamie Demeyere
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that you start reading and you can’t stop! It was light, funny, and addicting. Charlotte and Will had intense chemistry from the very beginning and it pulled me into their story. This is a feel good book, one where you can leave the stress of real life behind while rooting for Will and Char to take a chance. A great read.
Saskia Talgi
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really great read. Such a sweet love story full of yearning. You really find yourself rooting for Charlotte and Will! It will steal your heart!
Taylor Dean
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rules are Made to be Broken is a true-blue-feel-good story. I had the opportunity to beta read this book and see it grow into the polished version that it is today.

This is a book that will leave you cheering on two lovable characters as they navigate the rocky waters of romance. Will and Charlotte have always known they were right for each other. But they are bound by childhood promises to stay away from each other.

Remaining loyal, they hold out in favor of friendship and family for
Dagmar
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the characters in this book. It's a fun read.
Jackie Johnson
Nov 05, 2019
Mylissa Demeyere
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Nari
Sam Miller
Christina
Nov 08, 2019

• Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)
  • Don't Date Your Brother's Best Friend (Strong Family Romances #1)
  • A Different Kind of Strong - Second Edition: Addiction & Adversity Leads To A 30-Day Fast & A Christ-Centered Life
  • Santa Cam (A MyHeartChannel Romance)
  • Love Unscripted
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked Series Book 3)
  • Dreyer’s English: An Utterly Correct Guide to Clarity and Style
Mylissa Demeyere was born in Belgium, and resides in the beautiful city of Ghent. She lives in a somewhat organized home with her four beautiful children and the love of her life. If she isn't working, she's writing, running, reading, or enjoying time with her kids, who are growing up way too fast.
The Songs of You and Me is her debut novel, with a sequel already in the works.

Con