Start by marking “An Immortal Wedding” as Want to Read:
An Immortal Wedding

An Immortal Wedding

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
An Immortal Billionaire short story.

Sophia Larkson & Aiden Livingston
Invite you to join them as they celebrate their wedding.

Sophia Larkson is planning her wedding to billionaire Aiden Livingston, and everything is going off without a hitch. But, what happens when Sophia runs into two people from her past in the church she picked out? Will old wounds reopen? Will old
Kindle Edition
Published December 20th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about An Immortal Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Immortal Wedding

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of An Immortal Wedding
SEng
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet fairy tale ending to a great romance between Sophia and Aiden. I really enjoyed it. Now where do they go for the honeymoon? I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a good read just my style of reading material. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Jeanne Richardson
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Sarah Jayne Harry; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Sarah Jayne Harry is an Indie Author who lives in Portsmouth, in the UK. She writes romance novels and some suspense novels as well.

From a young age, Sarah has had a strong passion for reading and spent most of her time, after school and during weekends, hidden away at the library. Growing up, her love for books only got stronger as she entered numerous reading challenges at her local library.

It