Start by marking “Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)

Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)

He’s the only man my father can trust when the cartel attempts to take us out. A vicious motorcycle gang member, he’s deadly with his fists and firearms.

He’s also the bastard responsible for my mother’s death.

I’m the one who’ll make him pay. A too-young, too-innocent woman he lusts after but refuses to touch.

He might believe he’s strong enough to withstand my plans for
Published January 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Warden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Warden

Start your review of Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)
Joelle
Wow ! An action packed story from beginning to end with a hot sexy alpha who is a little bit dark and dangerous.This story was Hot ! like fanning hot !

The story drew you right in and we instantly loved Warden's character with his alpha ways,dirty talk ,possessive nature and perhaps that he was even a little bit broken as his past continues to haunt him.

Shaun and Drew aka Warden's chemistry was hot and I have to say that the love/lust/hate thing going on between them even made things hotter.

Joyffree
Jan 11, 2020 added it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Serious daddy issues!
Shaun has me wanting to redden her backside while educating her on the way the world really works!
I knew some spoiled self-absorbed princesses while I was in college and I believe Shaun just might take their crowns!
How much air is required to keep you functioning?
Now that I have that off my chest I can only hope she matures greatly as this series continues - Because, the rest of the cast?
Spot on! So want to be a part of their world.

Drew blames himself for what happened to
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL! When I read the description for Wicked Warden, I was very intrigued, but little did I know that it would blow me away like it did. The kickoff to a new series, Vicious Vipers MC, was next level, and I'm over the top excited for more! Drew is Warden, who has a past which isn't so pretty, but nowadays, he's not doing badly, though he does need to let some things go for full happiness. Anyway, he has his own company, which protects people, not to mention, he's risen in ranks in his MC. ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I first just commend author Lynn Burke for jump starting 2020 with one SWEEEEET MC series!!
Wicked Warden is one hell of start and Drew AKA Warden is just the type of alpha man we all want in our dreams. Now Shaun on the other hand, she is one pretty princess who needs an eye opening experience in my opinion. Enough of that...
The Warden is the reason Shaun's mother is dead. He let his best friend down and wasn't there the night Joanna was killed. He was suppose to protect her and little
World Of Books 65
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Vicious Vipers in going to be the MC series for 2020 of that I have no doubt.

Wicked Warden is everything you could wish for - dirty (in the best possible way) brutal and a great story line.

This story starts of on betrayal - that of young 16 year old Drew (warden) that feel in love with his best friends girlfriend but she only had eyes for his friend Ben and at 16 the two had a daughter together Shaun all three managed to stayed together and Drew became the body guard of mother and daughter
Evita
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shaun and Drew, what a pair, Shaun hates him because she believes he is responsible for her mother’s death. Drew feels responsible for that but once he gets a look at grown up Shaun, he wants to claim her.

It gets even harder for both of them when her dad leaves her with Drew to protect her. What happens is a clash of wills, a clash of love/lust. This story is full of tragedy and danger, a lot of sexy scenes that will have you fanning yourself. I can’t wait to read about the other characters.

I
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy HELL is what I am thinking after finishing this book. I just finished it and my mind is reeling from it. I have read a lot of MC books but DAMN this on owned my heart right from the beginning. I could not put this book down and when I had to I was mad because it was getting so good but I had to put it down. Drew and Shaun will steal your heart.

Drew has a protection company and he is in the Vicious Vipers MC. His life is full of sadness and regret for something that happened years ago. He
Kathi
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gritty Story of Struggle and Romance!

A turf war has a dangerous man hiding his daughter with a man who may have caused her mother’s death. A complicated web of relationships and connections. Scintillating, emotional and entertaining.

My first read from this from this author, and I was very pleased. Can’t wait for more!

**I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book**
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holly
Drew, aka Warden, is the enforcer for the Vicious Vipers MC. He’s called upon to protect the daughter of his ex best friend, the friend whose wife Warden is responsible for getting killed. Shaun tried to use this new temporary alliance as a way to get back at Drew for her mother’s death. Their story is a type of sexy taboo that is hot as hell. Drew isn’t just alpha in everyday life, he’s a complete alpha in the bedroom and will leave you needing a new pair of panties. He has the patience of a ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Shaun is dealt the blow of a lifetime when her dad takes her to Drew for protection. She hates him with all her being. Can she get to know him without hurting him? This book is fabulous. The writing is awesome and the storyline will keep you on edge.
Allie Angi
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: MC romance, vigilante romance
If you enjoy hot sizzling chemistry in a forbidden love tale, laced with an enemies-to-lovers flare, then you will LOVE this book. Drew is the Warden, a member of the Vicious Viper motorcycle club, and a group of no-holds-barred Alphas who are a lethal combination when they work together. By nature Drew is protective and possessive and will do anything to protect his loved ones. Shaun is a spoiled college brat, a rich daddy’s little girl, who happens to be the daughter of a kingpin. Drew has ...more
Doris
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When the Past Comes Back

Years ago Warden had a best friend and a girl he loved…one little problem with that was that his best friend also loved that girl and they had a baby. Warden stayed by his best friend and watched the little girl grow. Fast forward some years and his best friend which he hasn’t seen for years is now is a kingpin with all kinds of enemies, his lost love is dead because he wasn’t there to protect her (which was his job) and little Shaun is now grown up into one sassy and
Titania
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I usually really enjoy Lynn Burke's stories but I must admit that I struggled with this one. I loved the premise. I love meeting the members of the Vicious Vipers MC. I love the action. But I did not care for Shaun. I know she is young but she was no where near mature. She was stuck in being free but all her attempts did nothing but place others in danger. In spite of my feelings for Shaun I enjoyed the world Ms. Burke is building. The members of the MC we have met are fascinating...at least to ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I can’t believe I haven’t read her sooner!! Her characters are well developed and the storyline is intriguing and suspenseful. This story is laced throughout with enemies to lovers and some forbidden love. Drew is the Warden of the Viscous Vipers MC and with all alpha men he is protective and possessive. In comes Shaun, she is a rich spoiled college kid and her dad asks Drew to help keep her safe. He reluctantly agrees because of the history between him ...more
Carmen Alicea
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfectly Wicked!

Shaun and Drew have a special love and hate relationship. His her hero and a person she's been hating for years. She's convinced that she doesn't like him however he's the only one who has given her everything she needs.

Drew knows she's trouble and he doesn't want to cross the line. She's a wonderful temptation he can't resist. She is sassy and mouthy and he loves it. He knows she's attracted to him.

This is a wonderful story of friendship and forgiveness. Drew is explosive and
Rhonda
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, this story just sucked me right in. Shaun and Drew are both strong characters. When Shaun's dad asks Drew to watch over her because he is afraid she will be hurt, Drew reluctantly agrees. He loved Shaun's mother and was devastated when she died years ago and now he can see that Shaun is just like her mom. Both struggle with their feelings but when it comes down to it, Drew doesn't want to let her go. When the enemy gets her, he will do whatever it takes to get her back and this time, he's ...more
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Amazing!

I love Warden, he's sexy, rugged, misunderstood a little bit but he is an over protective alpha biker through and through. Now Shaun on the other hand is a mess, She's A brat that gets everything she wants and revenge on her mind, but she's also misguided but for some reason Warden fells hard. They have that I hate you thing going on but they make a perfect match. I'm looking forward to hearing more about their relationship in the near future. I love author Lynn Burke, she has the
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not everyone's cup of tea. Wicked Warden was a good book. I liked many aspects of it. However, I feel I should put a disclaimer that this will not be everyone's cup of tea.

Wicked Warden is about a girl whose life is turned upside down once again. Thrust into a situation she doesn't want, she makes due with what she has. What if what she has is more than she thought?

There is dynamic characters, good writing, and some flaming heat in this book. I liked the book overall, but would probably not
Beauty And The Books
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
Drew was the bodyguard of Shaun and her mother when she was young and he was in love with her mother and was actually her mom's ex-boyfriend.

One day he didn't show up to guard Shaun's mother who was killed on the day Drew didn't show up (her father was a mafia kingpin) after her mother was killed Shaun blamed Drew. Years later Shaun's father needs Drew's help to keep Shaun safe as his old enemy has come back for blood.

and he knows only Drew and his MC brothers can keep his enemy away. When
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st in a new series and is Warden and Shaun’s story. Drew / Warden is the enforcer in his MC, and he runs a protection company. Shaun is a spoilt little rich girl who is not impressed when her dad takes her to Warden for protection. No spoilers; this is a definite must read for all MC lovers. This is a well written story which is gripping and thrilling as well are being filled with secrets, revenge, tragedy, danger and love. I was hooked and on tenterhooks throughout this addictive ...more
SiKReviews
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can I have a hot biker as my personal warden? Please?

Shaun went through a trauma at a young age and blamed one man for it. Now, he is there to protect her. Drew or Warden, never forgave himself for losing the one woman he wished was his. Now, he is protecting her daughter who is every bit the woman her mother was. She is feisty, sexy and if she has her way, she will be his. Loved the love/hate relationship Shaun and Drew had. A lot of action that will have you sucked in at first read.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Julie Jackson
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Cecile Tellier
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An absolutely hot and heart racing read!!!

I loved the characters and Shaun and Drew’s sassy banter. An absolute stunner! The deep emotional connection the two had was instant but believable. As always a wonderful delivery by Lynn!!
Beth DiLoreto
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

What a great new series. I was drawn in from the beginning. I feel for Shaun and for Warden. Not have had such immense losses
SBee Reviews
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wicked protector

—>>> When cartel kingpin Ben Thode shows up at the compound with his now-grown daughter Shaun in tow, Drew “Warden” Tellier, enforcer for the Vicious Vipers’ MC, knew it was the last card that he would play. Not having spoken for the last ten years, following an event which cost Ben his wife’s life, Drew could not say no to him. Saying no to his daughter, however, especially when she was the spitting image of the one woman he had ever loved, was a whole other matter
Carolina Montano
Cher
Mari Zuniga
Joy  Avery
Dec 02, 2019

• CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Get Revenge (Blood Legion MC #4)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Wanting Her Stepdad
  • Respectable Riot (Riot MC Book 6)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Let It Snow
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Waking Up Married
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Scrap: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)
  • Distract Me (Stupid Awesome Love, #6)
  • Her Perfect Mate (X-Ops, #1)
  • Misadventures with a Firefighter
  • Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • Love Bitten (Vampire Blood Royals, #1)
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.