Start by marking “The Last Virgin in Texas” as Want to Read:
The Last Virgin in Texas

The Last Virgin in Texas

ASIN B07ZR7DY5T moved to this edition.
Her first time. Their second chance.  When Hollywood heartthrob Tucker returns to their hometown, can Gretchen resist her first love?

GRETCHEN

I did the right thing. I waited. I wanted it to be special.

He was my first love. Our first time was going to be everything I had dreamed it would be.

And it was…until we w

Published December 9th 2019 by Septem Stellae Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Last Virgin in Texas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Virgin in Texas

Start your review of The Last Virgin in Texas
Lisa Stacks
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Book Review : This was a new author to me but love second chance romances. And Gretchen and Tucker are the perfect couple to get another chance at romance. This is a slow and hot romance that makes for a great read - You can go home again and win the women of your dream .
Book supplied by book tour
Ginelle Blanch
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon-worthy second chance romance.

I loved Tucker and Gretchen. The reasons they were apart seemed so trivial in light of what they had together. And, the fact that it took them a decade to find one another again was just a shame. If there was ever two characters meant to be together it's them.

I love how independent Gretchen is and I love how Tucker doesn't easily give up. They seem to both blame each other about how their past went down but, they both played a big part in how things happened.
Jennifer (jm_bibliolater)
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, romance, 2019-reads
Special thanks to Jennifer Woodhull for an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.

The Last Virgin in Texas by Jennifer Woodhull is a super cute, highly dramatic second chance romance in a small Texas with steamy scenes that will make you blush.

Gretchen and Tucker are beautiful together. They have an undeniable connection that cannot be broken. However, they both suck at communicating with each other and it causes A LOT of drama.

The Last Virgin in Texas is a second chance romance at its f
Linda Romer
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked The Last Virgin in Texas. A fun read with great characters. This small town romance touched my heart, a very sweet read. I loved Gretchen and Tucker. I enjoyed the ending. Plenty of steam and lots of love.

I give The Last Virgin in Texas 4 stars for its fun and steamy read.
I would recommend this book to Romance Fans.
Michele Shanholtz
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free from goodreads giveaway.

I enjoyed the book and finished it in a day. The characters were strong and the story line was great.
Anelise | 2kidsandagoodbook
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so sweet. The movie star who comes back to his small hometown and sees the girl he loved at 19 again. They both have decided they knew how what went down 5 years ago but they both after walls come down learn the truth. There are obstacles and they both need time to figure out how they feel but in the end love wins. Sometimes you have to figure out you are miserable without the one you love and compromise to make it work.

I love that this book takes place over months, both do some s
Meiwilli
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The odds were stacked against me liking this book because I don’t like romance, especially second chance romance, and The Last Virgin in Texas is both.

Gretchen Weber and Tucker Kane are high school sweethearts in a small town in the middle of Texas with the usual stereotypical backdrop and cliches of small-town America. The title is leading and makes this story predictable from page one as I expected.

What I didn’t expect was how funny this story would be. The characters are well written, memora
Peggy Moore
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I waited for him he was my first love. But he left and never said anything. Everyone said move on but with who when you live a little town everyone knows everyone and the pickin are slim. And now 5 years later he is back and want to pick up were we left off but what about his girlfriend? I still love him but he is a big star in Hollywood.We can never work out.
Crystal
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found this author last year and have became a total fan! I love Gretchen and Tucker! If you are looking for a sweet slow burn second chance book, this is the one for you!! This book was well written and it honestly just flowed. I can not wait for more!
Deborah
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love lasts

Won this book on Goodreads two people in love get separated she's left behind and he becomes an actor but there love is still between them she's angry but he loves her. Great book enjoyed.sweet story.
Thomas M Cooper DDS
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Reading.

This book is written to be entertaining, and it succeeded. A good companion for a quiet day. I recommend it.
Joan Phillips
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good love story. Not everyone can deal with that life. It's hard being around fake people. ...more
Mike Lunch
Feb 27, 2020
Vanessa Bates
Mar 30, 2020
Drei Delos Reyes
rated it did not like it
Mar 03, 2020
Dec 31, 2019
It's Cover Reveal Day! 1 1 Nov 12, 2019 05:02AM

• In the Dark
  • Doctor Dearest
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Southern Storm (Southern, #3)
  • That Night
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Set Up (Taking Chances #1)
  • A Killer's Wife (Desert Plains, #1)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Magic Legacy (The Witches of Pressler Street #1)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Faked (Ward Sisters, #2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • The Friend Zone (The Friend Zone, #1)
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • The Dare
Jennifer Woodhull writes romance with heat, heart, and satisfying happily ever afters. Her titles include the popular friends-with-benefits romance, The Dating Alternative, second-chance romance The Last Virgin in Texas, and her entry into the Cocky Hero Club World, British Banger.

Jennifer currently lives in Tennessee with her real-life book boyfriend and their yellow lab, who can be more persuasi

News & Interviews