Start by marking “The Naughty List” as Want to Read:
The Naughty List

The Naughty List

Cover & Synopsis Coming November 6 ...more
Published (first published December 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Naughty List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naughty List

Start your review of The Naughty List
KnottyGirl Reviews
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s that time of year. Crazed shopping, decorating every inch of your habitat,and reading every holiday romance novel you can get your hot little hands onto.
The Naughty List is best read with a large cup of white chocolate peppermint mochacchino. [with whipped cream of course!} and then maybe a few cookies, or any Christmas sweet of your choosing.
Hollis Rossi has been a dog walker for ex-MMA fighter, now animal rights activist Jonah Xfor the past 2 years. She’s watched an endless parade of the
Three Chicks
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I adored this novella. It is a quick, steamy read that just makes you smile. It has just the right amount of emotional moments and two characters that you will love.

Hollis went for an interview working for the elusive Jonah X. She didn't get the job she wanted but somehow found herself as his dog walker for the past two years. Jonah is looking for a new assistant and Hollis wants the job. He has his reasons form not promoting her, on being that she is too wholesome t
Booksandprime
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Absolutely loved this story.
Jonah and Hollis’s chemistry was off the charts! 🔥🔥🔥

Hollis is a beast with a sweet heart! She will stop at NOTHING to get her dream job!

Jonah! Hot ex-MMA fighter Jonah! He’s he’s as hot as he sounds, and he has a massive heart and two sweet pups!

I loved Addi! She really pushed Hollis to get out of her confront zones, and she was hilarious!

I definitely recommend this read! Gives you all the FEEL good FEELS, it’s like a cozy/steamy blanket for your he
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Hollis wants more from life than just being Jonah X's dog walker. She's given him too many years of her life and now she wants more than just being a lowly dog sitter. So she sets out to convince him to give her a chance at being his PA. Only to do that she needs to convince him she's not the innocent good girl he seems to think she is. Somehow along the way, though, these two will find their attraction isn't so easy to ignore, and Jonah will have to decide if he can truly let Hollis in.

I lo
Laci
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so cute.
Halle Reads
Shelves: arcs-2019
4.5/5 stars

IMG-20191208-160925-326

This was a short read but boy did it pack a punch. It was sweet, adorable, funny, steamy, passionate, sexy, heart warming and emotional and I loved this story.

Jonah was an ex UFC fighter who ran his own business. He was compassionate, damaged, not open to letting people in, conflicted and incredibly sexy with a heart of gold

Hollis has been working as a dog walker for Jonah for the past 2 years but now she wants to step up and take her career further and become his personal assistant t
Pamela
Hollis is looking for a job so that she can move in her own apartment. She meets Jonah, a former famous UFC fighter, while at an interview. She becomes his dog walker for two years. Two stubborn people, an undeniable attraction, foreplay, and a naughty list make for a sweet, steamy story. Jonah and Hollis had totally different backgrounds and were able to make things work out. A cute, sexy holiday story.
Cami  P. (Sunday Book Blues)
After two years of walking his dogs, Hollis knows she can do a lot better than that. But when Jonah X, her boss, tells her she is “too wholesome” to handle being his personal assistant, she is ready to leave the good girl behind. So with the help of her little naughty list she will prove him wrong. But then, he finds her list and, well, it's even harder to resist her anymore.

I definitely loved this story! It’s the perfect love story for Christmas with a lot of romance and naughtiness. It is well
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars

I simply adored this story. The whole feel of the characters and the storyline just made me happy and emotional. I couldn’t read it fast enough but, at the same time, didn’t want it to end. There wasn’t a single thing I would change about the whole book. I’m smiling with happy tears right now.

Jonah is just a beautiful, vulnerable, sexy man and I could just hug him so hard! He’s so sweet and messed up but so totally adorable that I want to marry him. His character just gets more lovable a
Mary Silvestri
Jan 08, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

It was a good story. Something a little different. It nice watching Jonah and Hollis get together a see Jonah defeat his demons.
Coco.V
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/21/2020)! 🎁
Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
OMG I am so in love with this novella, Hollis and Jonah own my heart. The naughty list is a sweet, emotional and sexy story that will leave you breathless.

Hollis finds a job with Jonah as his dog walker. Two years later Jonah is looking for a personal assistant and she wants the position, but Jonah doesn't take her seriously, so she writes a list with six items to prove that she is not just the sweet girl he thinks she is.

I loved them both together, their scenes are so swe
Emma
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
The Naughty List is a winter warmer, complete with holiday festivities, a tortured hero and a sweet heroine.

Jonah X is a hottie enigma, having given up MMA fighting at the peak of his career, disappearing around the world to return a changed man, setting up a charitable foundation to save endangered species. Can you say SWOON.

Hollis initially interviewed as a receptionist for Jonah’s foundation but inadvertently ended up becoming the personal dog-walker to Jonah’s two adorable pets. Although you
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Naughty List is my first book by author Caisey Quinn, but it won’t be the last. It’s a fast-paced, fun sexy little romp of a novella. But at the same time, it’s kind of a slow-burner as well. Hollis has been crushing hard on her boss Jonah X ever since she accidentally became his dog-walker.
Now, two years later the chance to be his assistant, the job she’d originally applied for, comes up, and this time she’s determined to be picked. She’ll do anything it will take to prove to Jonah that she
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Are you in the mood for a book that borders the line of super sweet and super naughty?!?! The Naughty List will be absolutely perfect for you then! This was a fairly fast read but mostly because it just goes with the flow and is extremely fluid. I freaking adored it!

The characters are likeable and I connected instantly with Hollis. This girl might be a little "wholesome" but she has some super dirty thoughts and having her prove to her boss that she can handle whatever he throws at her is too fr
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Caisey Quinn is a new to me author and I can’t wait to read more of her books in the future. I loved this Holiday office romance. It was packed full of heat, emotion, and finding your family.

Hollis has been a dogwalker for Jonah X for the past years, but that is not what she signed up for. She wants to be his personal assistant but he won’t give her the time of day to prove herself. So she makes a list, a naughty list, with the help of her sister in law, Addi, to prove herself. Will Hollis’s li
Louise  O
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic novella! Quinn is a new to me author and I enjoyed every page of it.

Hollis is determined, she has set her sight on this job and when she doesn’t even get to the interview part she is devasted; when the chance arises to be part of the team as a dog walker she jumps at the chance and even though her job title isn’t impressive but she knows that Jonah couldn’t be without her.

Jonah knows this is a bad idea but plays along, she is too tempting. When he comes across a list that Holli
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've just recently discovered the wonderfully talented Caisey Quinn, and I'm really getting addicted to her stories. The Naughty List is a short(ish) read as it's a novella, but it packs a punch. Jonah was an ex UFC fighter who runs his own business. He's a sexy man with a big heart, if he lets anyone close enough to see said heart. Hollis has been his dog walker for 2 years now, but she wants to move up to his personal assistant, though he doesn't take her seriously, which really irritated me t ...more
Rosie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was sweet novella length book with some heat in!

Hollis is desperate for a job but having been turned down for multiple roles, including the receptionist for Jonah X, she takes the role as his dog walker. Two years later, Jonah doesn't take her seriously when she wants a promotion so she writes 6 things on a naughty list to show him she's not the sweet innocent girl he thinks she is.

I enjoyed this book, I really liked the dynamic between Jonah and Hollis, they had banter but also were such a
Gina
4.5 Stars

A quick christmas story that will get the snow melting! I really enjoyed this story! It was a fun one to read! I thought the character introduction was great and how it built up from there was perfect. There are a lot of funny moments along with some hot and heavy ones. While I did really enjoy that story I was missing something that would have just pushed it over the edge into being a five star read. I thought it was well written and had great characters. I loved the banter between the
Lesley Robson
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and I loved Jonah X and Hollis. Hollis works for Jonah and she wants to move from being a his dog walker to being his P.A. The lengths she goes to to do just that (the naughty list ) are hilarious and the lengths Jonah goes to to prevent her getting the job are funny but also sweet because he doesn’t want her to see the bad side of him. To top it all off they both have feeling for each other and have to fight their attraction to each other. This sweet quick holiday read is defi ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hollis & Jonah are HOT!
I love a damaged hero with a heart of gold, and Jonah X fits the bill to a tee. And the best part is he doesn’t even realize how good he really is, so of course he feels like Hollis is too pure for him.
Lucky for us, Hollis & Addison have a list that is bound to break down some barriers.

I giggled through some parts, got a little teary and of course did plenty of swooning and fanning my face.

This was my first read by Quinn, but definitely not my last.
Joy Whiteside
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun read that you will not be able to put down until you finish the last page. It moves along at a great pace, making it a nice comfortable read, has interesting characters that you want to know more about and a story that will keep you reading all the way from the beginning till the very end. This book needs to be added to your list of books to read, no doubt about it, you will not be sorry that you did.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kate
A great book, this was a sweet story filled with some steamy naughtiness. Casey did a remarkable job portraying Hollis as innocent and pure and Jonah as the rough around the edges, pure alpha man he is.  I loved the comradery between the two and their chemistry is damn hot!  I finished it in one sitting. Its a quick read but definitely worth it. Make sure to check it out, you won’t be disappointed.
HeatherP
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
If you're looking for something that easy, quick, and just full of feels than this is it. I wanted a nice holiday book, and I got it with this one. I'm not going to go into to much here, but I just wanted to mention that this is a novella. While normally I would skip those, I think you should check this one out. He's swoony and hot. She's adorable and sweet. These two together had great chemistry. Grab this one today!

ARC in exchange for an honest review
Cindy Fong
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute fast read. Who knew Hollis's job interview would lead her on a path to love. Two years of foreplay, two stubborn people, a list of naughty goals to achieve ,and a couple of dogs and you get a match made in heaven. The characters are complex, their back stories are polar opposites but they work.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Naughty List by Caisey Quinn is the story of Jonah and Hollis.
Hollis is on a mission to prove to Jonah that she can be naughty when he thinks her to young and innocent to his harden self. This was a cute hot Christmas theme story line that will leave you with a warm feeling. Enjoyed this fun read.
Ree
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella was everything: sexy, funny, sweet & emotional.

Hollis & Jonah were a couple I enjoyed meeting. They seemed so opposite, yet they complemented each other perfectly. Their story spans almost two years, with near misses, cute dogs & interfering relatives - a story that I am certain you'll love.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback 1 10 Dec 10, 2019 02:59PM

• His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Djinn's Desire: A RH YA/NA Fantasy Romance (Magical World Book 1)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • Take All of Me (Takers, #1)
  • Ophelia
  • The Locker Room
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Beautiful Secret (Dirty Hollywood #1)
  • The Fairy (Enchanted Academy Book 3)
  • Primitivo (The Mendoza Family, #2)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Cabezón (The Mendoza Family, #1)
  • Wrecked
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Waking Up Married: A Rock Star Rom Com
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy, #1)
  • Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)
  • Renegade Valkyrie (Valhalla's Curse, #1)
Caisey Quinn is the bestselling author of more than fifteen contemporary romance novels published both traditionally (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Random House) and independently. She is the mother of two little ones and a wife splitting her time between Nashville, TN and a small town in Alabama.

Her latest novel: Blood & Lace, an edge of your seat dark romantic thriller is available n