Jump to ratings and reviews

The Naughty List

Cover & Synopsis Coming November 6

First published December 10, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Caisey Quinn

39 books1,956 followers
Caisey Quinn is the bestselling author of more than fifteen contemporary romance novels published both traditionally (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Random House) and independently. She is the mother of two little ones and a wife splitting her time between Nashville, TN and a small town in Alabama.

Her latest indie novels, Hot for Her, Hot for Teacher, and The Naughty List are available in Kindle Unlimited.

Her latest traditionally published novel, Blood & Lace, an edge of your seat dark romantic thriller is available now under the the pseudonym Trinity Scott as both eBook and audio book everywhere books are sold.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2n5EgVf
Instagram: https://bit.ly/29zT2jR
Facebook: https://bit.ly/2vqtFbh
Twitter: https://bit.ly/2OyXwHn
Pinterest: https://bit.ly/2Ove6Ih

Join Caisey's Crew on Facebook to keep up with the latest book news! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CQsRo...

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (<1%)
1 star
1 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 41 reviews
Profile Image for KnottyGirl Reviews.
846 reviews32 followers
December 11, 2019
It’s that time of year. Crazed shopping, decorating every inch of your habitat,and reading every holiday romance novel you can get your hot little hands onto.
The Naughty List is best read with a large cup of white chocolate peppermint mochacchino. [with whipped cream of course!} and then maybe a few cookies, or any Christmas sweet of your choosing.
Hollis Rossi has been a dog walker for ex-MMA fighter, now animal rights activist Jonah Xfor the past 2 years. She’s watched an endless parade of the wrong women parade by. An opportunity comes up to be his personal assistant , but Jonah feels she’s far too sweet for the position.
Hollis and her best friend come up with a naughty list meant for Jonah to see
This was a cute and sexy read and I actually enjoyed it despite the 24 year old virgin story. I’m not usually a fan of the older virgin and the man who won’t despoil the pure girl story, but this was fun and I got a few laughs from it..
Profile Image for Three Chicks.
2,592 reviews416 followers
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I adored this novella. It is a quick, steamy read that just makes you smile. It has just the right amount of emotional moments and two characters that you will love.

Hollis went for an interview working for the elusive Jonah X. She didn't get the job she wanted but somehow found herself as his dog walker for the past two years. Jonah is looking for a new assistant and Hollis wants the job. He has his reasons form not promoting her, on being that she is too wholesome to be his assistant, both personal and business. She is determined to prove him wrong. She is ready to take on any task that he throws her way, no matter what it is. Even if it means checking off all of the items on the naughty list that her sister in law made for her. She is ready to prove herself to him.

Jonah is an ex UFC fighter who has a past that he has managed to keep quiet. He is a sexy, sweet and kind man who has a vulnerable side as well. His past has led him to be guarded, not opening up to any one. He is content with one night stands and spending all his time running his business. When Hollis Rossi comes in for an interview, he knows that hiring her is way too tempting for him, but he also doesn't want to let her go, hence how she became his dog walker. But after two years she wants more, and he isn't so sure promoting her would work. It would mean working with her every day and given the way he rects when in a room with her, it's not the best idea. Hollis is not about to give up. Will he give her a chance and will the both of them be able to stay behind that line that certainly needs to be created?

I adored these two. Jonah may be this tough ex UFC fighter with a body covered in tattoos, but he is os much more than that. His kindness knows no bounds, but I can also say the same for Hollis. She is beautiful, sweet and always going the extra mile, especially when it comes to Jonah. I think t is just in her nature to take care of people, and Jonah is someone who needs that whether he can admit it or not. It is something that has been lacking in his life.

They had such amazing chemistry both on a physical and emotion level. Their playful banter had me smiling. They just fit perfectly together and I was rooting for them so much. I loved seeing Jonah open up to her in ways that he never does with anyone else, and I loved how much she would be there for him. This is one of those books to read when you just want to cuddle up on the couch with a good book, one that is not over the top drama or angst, but just a really good story with two loving characters. I loved it!!!
Profile Image for Kimberly &#x1f338;.
509 reviews31 followers
December 9, 2019
Loved. Absolutely loved this story.
Jonah and Hollis’s chemistry was off the charts! 🔥🔥🔥

Hollis is a beast with a sweet heart! She will stop at NOTHING to get her dream job!

Jonah! Hot ex-MMA fighter Jonah! He’s he’s as hot as he sounds, and he has a massive heart and two sweet pups!

I loved Addi! She really pushed Hollis to get out of her confront zones, and she was hilarious!

I definitely recommend this read! Gives you all the FEEL good FEELS, it’s like a cozy/steamy blanket for your heart! Perfect read for the Holiday’s!!

Profile Image for Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog).
4,910 reviews153 followers
December 10, 2019

Hollis wants more from life than just being Jonah X's dog walker. She's given him too many years of her life and now she wants more than just being a lowly dog sitter. So she sets out to convince him to give her a chance at being his PA. Only to do that she needs to convince him she's not the innocent good girl he seems to think she is. Somehow along the way, though, these two will find their attraction isn't so easy to ignore, and Jonah will have to decide if he can truly let Hollis in.

I loved this short and spicy holiday story. Hollis is absolutely awesome. Smart, sweet and strong, and more than willing to go toe to toe with Jonah to prove she deserves a shot. And Jonah? Damn...that man is just as amazing as Hollis. Brooding with a big heart and more than a few demons. Thank God he had Hollis to help him lay those to rest.

ARC via Give Me Books Promotions for an honest review.

Review/Release Blitz: Live Through Books Blog.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Profile Image for Blushing Reader.
1,235 reviews38 followers
December 24, 2020
What a treat to get to read Casey Quinn again! I love her storytelling and her characters and this was a great read that I gobbled up in one night. I hope we get more from her in 2021!
Profile Image for Whit.
2,905 reviews31 followers
December 17, 2020
Cute holiday story!
Hollis is looking for her dream job but Jonah wants to keep her locked in as his permanent dog walker. She is determined to prove to Jonah that she is so much more. Jonah finds her naughty list and thinks maybe this could be the start of something good!
Profile Image for Halle Reads.
571 reviews165 followers
4.5/5 stars

IMG-20191208-160925-326

This was a short read but boy did it pack a punch. It was sweet, adorable, funny, steamy, passionate, sexy, heart warming and emotional and I loved this story.

Jonah was an ex UFC fighter who ran his own business. He was compassionate, damaged, not open to letting people in, conflicted and incredibly sexy with a heart of gold

Hollis has been working as a dog walker for Jonah for the past 2 years but now she wants to step up and take her career further and become his personal assistant to help get her life on track and where she wants it to be. She was fun, sweet, kind, determined and she put the people she cared about first. She had such a big and open heart

Together Hollis and Jonah had amazing chemistry and heat and I loved the build up from their relationship changing from Boss/Employee to Lovers. Their dynamic was great and the way they dealt with issues felt natural and real. This story was written well and I enjoyed it a lot. It was my first read from Caisey Quinn and I will definitely be reading more in the future

《book aesthetic made by me. I do not own the pictures, all found via pinterest 》
《I was provided with an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion and review》
Profile Image for Pamela.
3,470 reviews23 followers
December 10, 2019
Hollis is looking for a job so that she can move in her own apartment. She meets Jonah, a former famous UFC fighter, while at an interview. She becomes his dog walker for two years. Two stubborn people, an undeniable attraction, foreplay, and a naughty list make for a sweet, steamy story. Jonah and Hollis had totally different backgrounds and were able to make things work out. A cute, sexy holiday story.
Profile Image for Sunday Book Blues.
124 reviews7 followers
December 12, 2019
After two years of walking his dogs, Hollis knows she can do a lot better than that. But when Jonah X, her boss, tells her she is “too wholesome” to handle being his personal assistant, she is ready to leave the good girl behind. So with the help of her little naughty list she will prove him wrong. But then, he finds her list and, well, it's even harder to resist her anymore.

I definitely loved this story! It’s the perfect love story for Christmas with a lot of romance and naughtiness. It is well writing and will keep you glued to the pages to see how this two will end up. And the characters are lovely. Hollis and Jonah are two good people with their past. And it was perfect to see them grow together. I’m definitely signing up for Caisey’s newsletter to find out more about them!
Profile Image for A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog.
2,814 reviews146 followers
5+ Stars

I simply adored this story. The whole feel of the characters and the storyline just made me happy and emotional. I couldn’t read it fast enough but, at the same time, didn’t want it to end. There wasn’t a single thing I would change about the whole book. I’m smiling with happy tears right now.

Jonah is just a beautiful, vulnerable, sexy man and I could just hug him so hard! He’s so sweet and messed up but so totally adorable that I want to marry him. His character just gets more lovable as I turned the pages.

Hollis is such an all-round character. She is just a great, caring, helpful, selfless girl that I am happy to hand Jonah over to her capable hands. I’m being very generous here! She is just perfect for him. I love all of her family in this book. In fact; there isn’t a person I’m not loving here!

This is definitely a must-read story and I urge you to devour Jonah ASAP!
1,103 reviews3 followers
Currently reading
January 8, 2020
4 Stars

It was a good story. Something a little different. It nice watching Jonah and Hollis get together a see Jonah defeat his demons.
Profile Image for Vanessa (When Vane Reads).
558 reviews218 followers
English/spanish version
OMG I am so in love with this novella, Hollis and Jonah own my heart. The naughty list is a sweet, emotional and sexy story that will leave you breathless.

Hollis finds a job with Jonah as his dog walker. Two years later Jonah is looking for a personal assistant and she wants the position, but Jonah doesn't take her seriously, so she writes a list with six items to prove that she is not just the sweet girl he thinks she is.

I loved them both together, their scenes are so sweet, and the attraction between them is so palpable through the pages, sparks fly when they are together, and their banter, wow, was much more than I expected. And the emotional background, awww, I loved it, made my heart skip a beat.

This is definitely a perfect novella for this Christmas season, enjoy this story very much.

Versión en español
OMG Estoy tan enamorada de esta novella, Hollis y Jonah poseen mi corazón. The naughty list es una historia dulce, emocional y sexy que te dejará sin respiración.
Hollis encuentra un trabajo con Jonah como su paseadora de sus perros. Dos años después Jonah está buscando una asistente personal y ella quiere el puesto, pero Jonah no la toma seriamente, entonces ella escribe una lista con seis ítems para demostrarla que ella no es solo la chica dulce que él piensa que es.
Me encantaron ellos dos juntos, sus escenas son tan dulces, y la atracción entre ellos es tan palpable a través de las páginas, chispas vuelan cuando están juntos, y su juego de palabras, guau, era mucho más de lo que esperaba. Y el trasfondo emocional, awww, me encantó, hizo a mi corazón saltar un latido.
Definitivamente esta es una historia corta perfecta para esta época navideña, disfrute muchísimo esta historia.
Profile Image for Emma .
2,506 reviews351 followers
December 22, 2019
The Naughty List is a winter warmer, complete with holiday festivities, a tortured hero and a sweet heroine.

Jonah X is a hottie enigma, having given up MMA fighting at the peak of his career, disappearing around the world to return a changed man, setting up a charitable foundation to save endangered species. Can you say SWOON.

Hollis initially interviewed as a receptionist for Jonah’s foundation but inadvertently ended up becoming the personal dog-walker to Jonah’s two adorable pets. Although you can tell there is far more at work when you get to learn Hollis’ salary!!!!

Skip forward two years and there is an opening to become Jonah’s personal assistant, something Hollis is more than capable of doing BUT Jonah will not even contemplate. For reasons that become apparent as soon as his narrative appears in the story. It is clear there is a simmering attraction between Jonah and Hollis but Jonah does not feel worthy of her 😥

As the plot progresses and a deeper level of insight into Jonah’s identity it is clear that he holds onto a lot of emotional baggage from his childhood. I loved how he was slowly worn down by Hollis’ caring nature and was able to work through some of his barriers.

Unfortunately, there is a slight hiccup in the path forward created by a meddling journo. Never fear there is a light at the end of the tunnel or in this case a lot of humble pie for Jonah.

The Naughty List is equal parts steamy and sweet with a festive flavour to warm the winter nights ❤
Profile Image for Cee Cee Houston.
1,341 reviews21 followers
December 9, 2019
The Naughty List is my first book by author Caisey Quinn, but it won’t be the last. It’s a fast-paced, fun sexy little romp of a novella. But at the same time, it’s kind of a slow-burner as well. Hollis has been crushing hard on her boss Jonah X ever since she accidentally became his dog-walker.
Now, two years later the chance to be his assistant, the job she’d originally applied for, comes up, and this time she’s determined to be picked. She’ll do anything it will take to prove to Jonah that she is as qualified as anyone else.
Jonah X is a retired MMA fighter, now he saves the world with his charity, but he can’t save himself from Hollis. He tried two years ago and ended up giving her a job that wasn’t even real. He knew then, that he couldn’t get emotionally involved with her, but time has eroded his control and Hollis’ effort to show him what he’s missing out on soon take an unexpected dive into a salacious world of temptation he is totally unprepared for.
The chemistry between these two was kindle-melting hot, add in their sexy banter and blatant lustful stares and you’ve got a story with heat, depth and solid feels.
Profile Image for Ga Books LoverX.
2,186 reviews21 followers
December 10, 2019
Are you in the mood for a book that borders the line of super sweet and super naughty?!?! The Naughty List will be absolutely perfect for you then! This was a fairly fast read but mostly because it just goes with the flow and is extremely fluid. I freaking adored it!

The characters are likeable and I connected instantly with Hollis. This girl might be a little "wholesome" but she has some super dirty thoughts and having her prove to her boss that she can handle whatever he throws at her is too freaking funny and perfect. I liked the girl, she has grit and doesn't let anyone walk over her while still being sweet. Jonah in all of his mysterious glory is pretty awesome, though not perfect, which makes him even better in my eyes!

All in all this book is the perfect blend of super and spice and dirty! I give it a solid 4.5 outta 5 and think that if you are in the mood for a steamy holiday romance with some numerous moments, this is a read you need to check out!!

PS: Thank you to Caisey Quinn and Give Me Books PR for allowing me an advanced copy of the book to read and review honestly!
Profile Image for Amy [Book Addict Reviews].
1,992 reviews149 followers
December 8, 2019
Caisey Quinn is a new to me author and I can’t wait to read more of her books in the future. I loved this Holiday office romance. It was packed full of heat, emotion, and finding your family.

Hollis has been a dogwalker for Jonah X for the past years, but that is not what she signed up for. She wants to be his personal assistant but he won’t give her the time of day to prove herself. So she makes a list, a naughty list, with the help of her sister in law, Addi, to prove herself. Will Hollis’s list work and prove to Jonah that she isn’t just the sweet and innocent woman he sees her as?

I loved the shift these two experienced going from Boss/Employee to lovers. The tension and the build up to their relationship was entertaining and hot. Their chemistry was fantastic. Jonah, despite being an ex MMA fighter, there is so much more to him and he has a super sweet, caring and loving side.

The Naughty List is a MUST READ Holiday romance.
Profile Image for Louise  O.
738 reviews5 followers
December 9, 2019
What a fantastic novella! Quinn is a new to me author and I enjoyed every page of it.

Hollis is determined, she has set her sight on this job and when she doesn’t even get to the interview part she is devasted; when the chance arises to be part of the team as a dog walker she jumps at the chance and even though her job title isn’t impressive but she knows that Jonah couldn’t be without her.

Jonah knows this is a bad idea but plays along, she is too tempting. When he comes across a list that Hollis has, he knows the walls are crumbling and its only a matter of time before he gives into his temptation.

I personally loved this book, Quinn filled it with sexual chemistry, laughs and everything you could want. I look forward to reading more from Quinn in the future.

**Reviewed for Amity Book Reviews**

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.9k reviews130 followers
December 10, 2019
I've just recently discovered the wonderfully talented Caisey Quinn, and I'm really getting addicted to her stories. The Naughty List is a short(ish) read as it's a novella, but it packs a punch. Jonah was an ex UFC fighter who runs his own business. He's a sexy man with a big heart, if he lets anyone close enough to see said heart. Hollis has been his dog walker for 2 years now, but she wants to move up to his personal assistant, though he doesn't take her seriously, which really irritated me to be honest because Hollis was amazing, full of life, and a huge heart as she would give people the shirt off of her back. They have amazing chemistry, but with him so closed off, you already know that there will be a push & pull, and there was. How long did that push & pull go on before these two actually decided to move on from boss/employee to something amazing?! You'll have to one click this delightful story to find out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for Rosie.
648 reviews18 followers
December 5, 2019
This was sweet novella length book with some heat in!

Hollis is desperate for a job but having been turned down for multiple roles, including the receptionist for Jonah X, she takes the role as his dog walker. Two years later, Jonah doesn't take her seriously when she wants a promotion so she writes 6 things on a naughty list to show him she's not the sweet innocent girl he thinks she is.

I enjoyed this book, I really liked the dynamic between Jonah and Hollis, they had banter but also were such a cute couple too! Loved the dogs, my favourite side characters!

Definitely a good quick holiday read! I was given a copy of The Naughty List by the author and Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Gina.
723 reviews24 followers
4.5 Stars

A quick christmas story that will get the snow melting! I really enjoyed this story! It was a fun one to read! I thought the character introduction was great and how it built up from there was perfect. There are a lot of funny moments along with some hot and heavy ones. While I did really enjoy that story I was missing something that would have just pushed it over the edge into being a five star read. I thought it was well written and had great characters. I loved the banter between the two characters. They had that push and pull chemistry. If you like holiday romance stories to help keep you warm on those chilly nights this is a great one to read!
Profile Image for Lesley Robson.
728 reviews1 follower
December 16, 2019
I loved this book and I loved Jonah X and Hollis. Hollis works for Jonah and she wants to move from being a his dog walker to being his P.A. The lengths she goes to to do just that (the naughty list ) are hilarious and the lengths Jonah goes to to prevent her getting the job are funny but also sweet because he doesn’t want her to see the bad side of him. To top it all off they both have feeling for each other and have to fight their attraction to each other. This sweet quick holiday read is definately a one click book.
Profile Image for United Indie Book Blog.
4,233 reviews78 followers
December 17, 2019
I loved this book and I loved Jonah X and Hollis. Hollis works for Jonah and she wants to move from being a his dog walker to being his P.A. The lengths she goes to to do just that (the naughty list ) are hilarious and the lengths Jonah goes to to prevent her getting the job are funny but also sweet because he doesn’t want her to see the bad side of him. To top it all off they both have feeling for each other and have to fight their attraction to each other. This sweet quick holiday read is definitely a one click book. Reviewed by Lesley

REVIEW BY LESLEY
Hollis & Jonah are HOT!
I love a damaged hero with a heart of gold, and Jonah X fits the bill to a tee. And the best part is he doesn’t even realize how good he really is, so of course he feels like Hollis is too pure for him.
Lucky for us, Hollis & Addison have a list that is bound to break down some barriers.

I giggled through some parts, got a little teary and of course did plenty of swooning and fanning my face.

This was my first read by Quinn, but definitely not my last.
Profile Image for Joy Whiteside.
3,975 reviews75 followers
December 9, 2019
This is a fun read that you will not be able to put down until you finish the last page. It moves along at a great pace, making it a nice comfortable read, has interesting characters that you want to know more about and a story that will keep you reading all the way from the beginning till the very end. This book needs to be added to your list of books to read, no doubt about it, you will not be sorry that you did.
Profile Image for Beyond The Covers Blog.
2,246 reviews79 followers
December 10, 2019
A great book, this was a sweet story filled with some steamy naughtiness. Casey did a remarkable job portraying Hollis as innocent and pure and Jonah as the rough around the edges, pure alpha man he is.  I loved the comradery between the two and their chemistry is damn hot!  I finished it in one sitting. Its a quick read but definitely worth it. Make sure to check it out, you won’t be disappointed.
Profile Image for HeatherP.
1,041 reviews25 followers
December 11, 2019
If you're looking for something that easy, quick, and just full of feels than this is it. I wanted a nice holiday book, and I got it with this one. I'm not going to go into to much here, but I just wanted to mention that this is a novella. While normally I would skip those, I think you should check this one out. He's swoony and hot. She's adorable and sweet. These two together had great chemistry. Grab this one today!

ARC in exchange for an honest review
Profile Image for Cindy Fong.
1,533 reviews
December 5, 2019
This was a cute fast read. Who knew Hollis's job interview would lead her on a path to love. Two years of foreplay, two stubborn people, a list of naughty goals to achieve ,and a couple of dogs and you get a match made in heaven. The characters are complex, their back stories are polar opposites but they work.
Profile Image for Sissy's Romance Book Review .
7,521 reviews16 followers
December 8, 2019
The Naughty List by Caisey Quinn is the story of Jonah and Hollis.
Hollis is on a mission to prove to Jonah that she can be naughty when he thinks her to young and innocent to his harden self. This was a cute hot Christmas theme story line that will leave you with a warm feeling. Enjoyed this fun read.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 41 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.