Start by marking “Daddy's Dirty Boss” as Want to Read:
Daddy's Dirty Boss

Daddy's Dirty Boss

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  185 ratings  ·  70 reviews
I’ve known my daddy’s boss since I was nothing more than a little girl staring up at him with big wide eyes in my parents’ backyard.

I’ve known my daddy’s boss as a powerful, smart, amazing millionaire businessman for as long as I can remember.

And now I’m older. Old enough to take a summer job of my own alongside him, as his assistant. His good girl assistant.

Old enough

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's Dirty Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's Dirty Boss

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Daddy's Dirty Boss
Isabella.R
3 Dirty Deviant Stars ⭐

Jade West warned us that she was back, and she didn’t refrain. The classic filth of her earlier style has returned, and she gave us Mr Lindon with his penchant for school girls and little Faith who wants him however he's willing to have her.

Mr Miles Lindon has been a family friend and is her father’s boss. He has watched Faith Martin grow from a child to a vivacious young woman with lust in her gaze. The last couple of years has seen him keeping her at arm’s l
Jade Violet
I'm always ready for a new Jade West book so I jumped on this one when it came out. And with Daddy's Dirty Boss, Jade West was back with filth galore and taboo.

The story revolves around Miles Linden, antique business owner and auctioneer and Faith Martin, his long time friend and employee's daughter. Faith's parents seem to want to keep her the little girl stage forever. Pink fairy tale bedroom, pink birthday parties with sparkling cupcakes - and this extends to her 16th birthday and
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
72542211_10157194844464022_8462583352770166784_o

Oohhh this was just delicious and I devoured every dirty decadent word delivered and this really was fabulously filthy.
Daddy's Dirty Boss is a taboo age-gap romance with a big dose of schoolgirl fetish and its as hot as hell in its content and deliverance.
This really made me tingle in all the right places with all its sexy and sinful scenarios.
This was a forbidden foray into everything thing that makes your pulse quicken in all its dirty deliciousness.
A coming of age story that was as emotional as it was erotic.
Faith just shy of eighteen goes to work for the summer
Ri
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 dirty and filthy stars

This author knows how to bring the filth. There is no middle ground here when it comes to the things that her heroes go-to when it comes to steam. I love that the author just lets them do their thing without thought or judgment, and trust me when I say that there will be judgment, yet it didn't seem out of place or for shock factor. She embraced Miles and his love for kinkier things. Even the taboo notion of the age-gap didn't feel weird.

Basically, if someone is goin
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
3.5 STARS REVIEW

Contemporary Erotic Romance, Taboo, Dirty Romance

First Person, dual-POV

This is a standalone book with HEA.

Addictiveness: 4.5/5  This was a fast read for me. The story kept me going and wanting more. As addictive as ice cream!!!

Cover: art 4/5, title 5/5, color-font 5/5, buy 45/5  I’m obsessed with book covers. I love to find snippets of the stories within the art. I like this cover, but I don't love. It feels too generic for me, like I could be the cover of several other stories. The guy is hot and definitely could be Mr. Linden. I love the title, the usage of ccream!!!

Cover:more. AsAddictiveness: This

HEA.

dual-POV

ThisRomance

REVIEW
Puss'N'Books
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Puss'n'Books, reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for more naughtiness.

Okay, so first off, I’m gonna warn you. This book is gonna make your eyebrows meet with your hairline.

You’re gonna wonder, is this is a tad too much...or is it just enough?

You may even question your own morals if you enjoy it, lol.

But, as it says on my banner, I read
Jen
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I'll be honest, this book made me a bit uncomfortable at times. I felt a bit weird hearing about a 16 year old girl having sexual fantasies about a guy old enough to be her dad. Fast forward 2 years and she's off to university soon, but working at Mr. Lindon's auction company and wants this guy to be her first. She knows he's a pretty sexually deviant guy. Why is that? Because she caught him having rough sex with an 18 year old at her 16th birthday party.

She's pretty insistent on getting him to
Kayla Brunson
I was so ready to read this when I saw that Jade West was coming out with a new book. I read Call me Daddy by her and knew I wanted more of her words. I thought that this would be another kinky and erotic read that would become a new favorite from her. I was so wrong you guys.

There were kinky things here and those things are what killed this book for me. Now don’t get me wrong, ya girl isn’t a prude. A look at my reading choices will prove that. There are just some things that I don’t think should be wr
Amanda Dubuque
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Jade wanted a comeback book and she DID it!! This book is so hot and dirty but I loved it. I have always been Jade West fan but she outdid herself on this one.
Miles was my best friend and I never imagined he would do this to me. Faith had been raised around him, he was like an uncle to her. I had asked him to let Faith work with him until college began. Kind of show her the ropes to being an auctioneer, after all she loved it. She had been raised around it. Faith found this to be her callin
Nov 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Mimiorphee
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2019
Jade West is back with her newest panty-melting story!

Age gap, forbidden romance, dirty words, filthy sex scenes, all the ingredients are reunited to have a wonderful time getting lost into Miles and Faith story.
In true Mrs West fashion, the key word of this steamy read is without a doubt dominance, as Miles pushed Faith's limits.

"I like it when I make you stretch and strain and hurt to take me. I like it when I tell you to be a good girl and spread your legs nice a/>
Crystal Everett
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First let me say , I never write reviews. I have a hard time articulating my words. This book is everything I look for in a book. It’s dark, dirty, age-gap, fetishes, forbidden romance, with that said Ms. West did not hold back. Its my kind of book and I Thank her for that. This book is not for everyone, There maybe some parts of the book you may feel uncomfortable.

Mr Lidon is my kind of daddy’s boss., Dirty and a sexual deviant. ( I think I love him, Lol) Faith is young , innocent and waitin
Joy Westerfield
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an incredible story of forbidden lust and love! This author has truly outdone herself with this story of Miles and Faith. They have known each other since she was a little girl, and her parents have always treated her as such. Until she turns eighteen, then Faith feels its time to show them that she is not that little girl anymore. She has lusted after Miles aka Mr. Lindon for many years, and even though her Father works for him, nothing will stop her from getting what she wants. Miles, whi ...more
Habiba Hasabo
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was ok

This was a disappointment. I had really high hopes for this one. I loved Jade West, like a lot. But this felt like it was too much. Something felt rushed and just not right.

“I imagine that’s one of the first times it truly hit me. Just how much I needed that girl.
How much I was transfixed by that girl. How much I was consumed by the sparkle of life that girl brought into my world.”

I could not connect with any of the characters. Neither Miles nor Faith captured my attention. They felt pretty tra
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
Give me a fan and a clean pair of knickers - this was scorching hot. Filthy words and scenarios that will have you panting out loud.

Before you think this is just one big smut fest, think again. A relationship that is frowned upon makes Faith & Miles’ relationship exciting but also risky. I applaud Ms West for creating a character that is Faith. She was strong and determined without losing the sweetness, charm and innocence of a girl her age.

And I can’t not mention, Mr
Heidi
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Jade is definitely back. My kindle is cooling down after practically burning up. Miles and Faith’s story is an older man/ younger woman, dad’s best friend , forbidden and taboo all rolled into one. Faith has had a crush on Miles for a long time. Now she will be working in close proximity with him for the summer before university. Miles tries his hardest to keep Faith at arms’s length, but she keeps beckoning him with her innocence. There is some very steamy scenes that will heat you up. Th ...more
Donna Feibusch
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading Daddy’s Dirty Boss. All about Mr. Miles Lindon a wealthy millionaires owns a huge Security corporation & is the CEO & Faith Martin his BFF’S little girl and his summer intern. Faiths dream is to become an Auctioneer, which is what Miles is and he is uber wealthy because of it. She’s very excited about working for Miles, because he is the best to learn the antiquing & collectible side of auctions from, + she has a crush on him! The author wrote a st
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Daddy’s Dirty Boss is a very naughty read. Filled with all kinds of forbidden filthiness. It is the perfect read if you like your female leads young and willing and your men alpha and dirty. This was my first book by Jade West and I found it interesting. Miles has known faith all her life, playing the part of her honorary uncle even though his thoughts were far from pure. Faith has lusted after her daddy’s boss since she was old enough to feel an attraction. Their coming together is inevitable a ...more
Kat
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jade. West. Is. Back!!

I'm a little in love with Miles Lindon myself after reading this book. So good, so sexy, but still has that hint of sweet. Miles and Faith may have a huge age gap, but they are so right for each other.

"Forbidden.
We were truly forbidden.
And I was truly captivated by the girl. Snared alive by every stunning little glint in her eyes."
~Miles~

It's been a while since this author has put out a new book, and the wait was so worth it. This
Nico
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Jade West, Queen of Erotica said she was back and she certainly is with this humdinger of a book filled to the gunnels with pure filth and taboo. It’s written in her usual engaging unique style which I love. I have to admit I’m not a big fan of young innocent virgins and older alpha men but she is one of the few authors who can make it work for me. To be honest, I love her writing style so much, I would always one click whatever she writes and I’ve never been disappointed yet. Be warned, th ...more
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
There's Dirty & then there's Jade West Dirty!!!

This one is DEFINITELY not for the faint of heart. There were moments in the book that had me questioning myself & my reading choices - Jade does that to me. The premise of dad's best friend & younger girl has been done many times before but I have to say I don't think anyone's taken it quite as far as Jade.

There will be readers that will baulk at some scenes in here and there will be others who loved them. I enjoyed the boo
Sarah Baptista
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More "daddy sadist" than "daddy dearest" as this story is very edgy; the sexual scenes are definitely not the "normal" loves scenes depicted in relateable story-lines. I say this not to deter you from reading, as it is a refreshing twist, just so you can be aware that the "dirty boss" likes to take everything to the extreme, pushing the boundaries on what a young "inexperienced" girl is anticipating for her "first" time. Every moment is consensual; every reaction is honest and accepting, and not ...more
TRISH BROWN
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daddy’s Dirty Boss by Jade West.

Damn!!!! Mr Miles Lindon is one hell of a dirty boss - absolutely downright filthy tbh. This book in my opinion is Ms West at her finest.

Mr Lindon is the boss and close friend of Faith’s Dad and she has lusted and crushed on him since childhood.

This isn’t a book for the faint hearted. It’s raw, erotic and the characters are sensual. Its a must read!

I particularly loved the characters, the plot and the creativity of the dirty words renown to Jade Wes
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dirty Jade is definitely back and boy Miles is one dirty boss! We are definitely back into the territory of Dirty Bad Wrong with this story....I did wince a few times at certain scenes, but overall this is a good read. I definitely felt that Jade enjoyed writing this story; I really liked how the story was based within the antiques industry (I'm fan of the antiques roadshow lol) and the ending really made me happy.

If you are a fan of Jade you will enjoy this Daddy's Dirty Boss. Well Done Jade!<
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Daddy's Dirty Boss is the story of Faith Martin and Miles Linden.
Faith's parents keep her protected and innocent. But when she turns 18 with the hopes to learn more before going off to school, they get her a job with a family friend...Miles. Faith hasn't seen Miles in a few years but now she is back in his site. Of course their are hot scene that just burn your reading eyes. I must read more from this author...really enjoyed this spice read.
TafiTea
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Surprisingly I did not enjoy this one as much as Jade’s other works.

I love and appreciate her writing style and was actually very excited to read Daddy’s Dirty Boss but I just didn’t feel the connection between the main characters. There was so much to learn from Mr. Lindon, the ending fell short with her parents and over all the plot was weak.

In conclusion this book will sadly be very be forgettable.
Danica
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She said it herself but I’m going to say it again, Jade West is well and truly back!!! Hoooollyyy cow! This book had me hooked from page 1. Where can I get my own Mr Lindon?!!! Miles and Faith were so genuine in there feelings for each other, the struggle they fought to be together. I was really able to get lost in their world and be a part of it. I really hope these two get a follow up book because these two have so much more life to live together!! And dirtiness to be explored!!
Michelle
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jade West - Delivering my favourite side to her writing style

Daddy's Dirty Boss: A very well written book, one that is pure filth and oh so very hot! However, alongside the dirty sex scenes is a book full of sweet emotions and true love.

This taboo tale of a much older guy and a sweet innocent 18 year old will warm you heart - Remember the heart wants want the hearts wants regardless of who the girl is or the age difference between them.

A must for lovers of erotica &
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was so good. It sucked me in and didn't spit me back out until I was a mess. I love older man younger woman story lines and this was made even better because it was also her dad's boss. Talk about calling someone Daddy! The story flowed well and was just enthralling and intriguing and oh so naughty and sexy!
Dirtyditty
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What are you waiting for?!!

I think my kindle is still smoldering after the fire this book set while I was reading! Mr. Lindon is so dirty and delicious, the kind of man kinky girl’s dreams are made of. I went into this book blind and I’m glad I did nothing was spoiled for me and I would suggest that anyone do the same, you will NOT be disappointed!
« previous 1 3 next »
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and