Start by marking “Teach Me” as Want to Read:
Teach Me

Teach Me

An intoxicating new romance by Alexandria House - available in audio first!

Stable, safe, predictable - all words that aptly describe Professor Nadia Day's life. An existence she's carefully crafted for herself despite her unconventional upbringing and what, to her, is an unseemly past. More than anything, she wants to forget her unstable history, and the last thing she
Audiobook
Published October 29th 2019 by Audible Original

To ask other readers questions about Teach Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teach Me

Start your review of Teach Me
Lauren (The Novel Lush)
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Teach Me knocked it out of the park! Half star docked because Nadia had a couple pushover moments in situations that I thought she should have given two people hell in and she didn’t, and there was a moment towards the end where she did something i didn’t care for, but otherwise this story was hilarious and steamy. That combined with the narrators had me laughing and reacting out loud. I will probably have to edit this review in the morning, but I have to be up in 4 hours for work ...more
The CurvyJones
Ms House knows she can write her behind off... and in case she didn't, she does now! GO ON GIRL! The narration was on point as usual, but if they don't have something good to read, it cant stand up on it's own. Pretty sure I yelled out some cuss words listening to this one. So SO proud of you! Keep doing it!
Sharonda Isadora
This audible original was so damn good! The romance wasn’t under powered by the serious subject matters, it stayed strong. I appreciated that.

A more full in-depth review to come shortly, but if you are a audio-book lover then you need to add Teach Me to your library like yesterday.
Livia
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance fans & Audiobook Junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Audible Editor's Pick
Spoiler Free Review

What I enjoyed most about this African American contemporary romance novel:

Complex Main Characters / Wonderful Supporting Characters / Page-Turner (absorbing listen) / Romantic / HEA

Narrated by: Jakobi Diem & Adenrele Ojo
Length: 9 hrs and 51 mins
Format Collected / Read: Original Recording Audiobook, an Audible exclusive
Release date: 10-29-19
Language: English
Publisher: Audible Original
Ratings
Story Rating - 5 stars!

I was enthralled with this couple's fall into love. How her
Ka’leneReads
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audibles
Wait my Fav character the Uncle Lee is her Father ok yeah that itself gets a ...more
Twyla Reynolds
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful... I love this family!!! Uncle Lee Chester had me seriously laughing out loud in my office!! I love that I was not able to predict what was going to happen, not for lack of trying, but in the areas where I thought the worse was going to happen it didn't so that left a bunch of surprises in the places in the story that something did happen. Another great read Ms. House!!! Thank-you
Danielle Book Boss
I really enjoyed this book. This was my first time reading Alexandria House and it certainly won't be the last. This book had me laughing out loud at some points as well as squirming a little like "is it getting warm in here?".

I've had a lot of false starts and disappointments reading (view spoiler) and I didn't know this was one - it's super light but she did it so well. I was pretty sure I didn't like that genre but I actually really liked this one. The male lead
LexiLikesLiterature
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
By Alexandria House
Narrated by Jakobi Diem and Adenrele Ojo

I am happy to see more black love stories on this site. I love the cover! I am so glad the community really enjoyed this book.

The first half of this book was a smooth love story. I loved listening to this man court this woman. His pursuit was thoughtful and elegant. The narration was on point. I can visualize Nathan right now! Jakobi's voice will melt you like chocolate. I mean he really put it down.

But unfortunately, things went from
Tresser Henderson
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raccoon D*@k Bone! I was in from there. Great Read as usually!
Terra Robinson
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable read, that I found entertaining and completely hilarious at times. It was also good to hear from previous A. House characters in cameos throughout the book.
Nicole Sharon
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I lost a night of sleep fooling with you! Awesome work!
Jacky
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading (listening to) Alexandria House. I found the book on Audio Escapes. I was hesitant at first because I could not find an ebook, or paperback on Amazon, but figured I would give it a shot. I believe the Audiobook was about 9.5 almost 10 hours long.

I really enjoyed this book. It gives the reader a bit of everything. Love, lust, drama, pain, loyalty, friendship, etc, and it manages to not be overwhelmed with angst. It was steamy and sexy.

I liked that there was an
The Book Chick
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I became a fan of AH about a year ago and what I’ve liked about her stories are the relatable characters. You feel as though you’ve gained some family and friends while reading her novels. She has a fiction formula that I thought I’d pretty much nailed down. I think there may be one exception to this formula, but it was still a winner. This one however didn’t really follow that same formula and the story was extremely mild. I don’t want to say boring because when you add Lee Chester and that ...more
Jite
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been on an Alexandria House reading binge and have almost come to the end of her backlist. I actually don’t have audible and actually got the free trial just to listen to this Audible exclusive audio novel and my goodness, is it good? Like with most novels by this author, you might find problematic bits or annoying bits but one thing you will never find in her books is boredom. This author knows how to engage a reader. I found myself arguing with the characters in this book, talking back to ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Loved it loved it
Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 5 out of 5 stars
Story 5 out of 5 stars

Dr Day. I will not call her and Ms. Day. As Mr Moore found out quite quickly.

I loved meeting both Nadia and Nate (the Gate) and Nadia's father. This was a surprise that was well welcomed. This was just amazing seeing some characters from each of the previous series. It all made you feel like you were visiting home again and catching up with old friends. I loved Nadia's mother and their businesses. I
Shades N Pages
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Teach Me is the first audible original by this author and I had no doubts(snaps fingers) that she was going to BRING IT(Gabriel Unions voice). Nadia is 29 year old African American college professor punishing herself by living a bland, boring and predictable life. She convinced herself that it’s atonement for past mistakes. In her class, she meets Nathan Moore. He is a retired football player, psychology major and a single dad.He is a sexy dreadhead(we love those) and you guessed it, THE BOY’S
SassyMama
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
An ENTERTAINING read...enjoyed the slow journey to love for Nadia and Nathan...and OMG the family drama with Nathan was off-the-charts CRAZY...his mother, brother and cousins were a HOT mess! Nadia’s family was FUNNY-as-all-get-out...her mom and sister were hilarious...and then to discover who Nadia’s father was...OMG...he kept me in stitches throughout...it was nice to catch up w/the rest of the McClain family and their ever-growing circle of family and friends...looking forward to the next ...more
Shay Davis
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Me. House Can’t Do No Wrong!!

Another fire listen by Ms. Alexandria House! And as always, Jakobi and Adenrele performed their butts off!

Nate and Nadia were so cute AND HOT! The steamy factor was through the roof!

I also loved the connection to the McClains. Uncle Lee came and showed out, as always!

Do not pass this by. DOWNLOAD NOW!!!
Danesha Little
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Alexandria really did her thing with this story. I love the natural chemistry that she always delivers with her main characters, nothing ever feels forced. I liked how naturally Nadia and Nathan fell for each other and then with every love story, I hope that the challenges that they are faced with are something that's believable. It was and I enjoyed this story.
Crystal
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
If you are looking for an erotic story this this would be for you. The actual story surrounding these two characters were pretty good, I just personally could have done without the extensive sex scenes, so I gave it three stars. The professors father is one of my favorite characters in Alexandria House stories and always makes me laugh out loud.
Christel
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with all of her books and this one was no different. Wonderful characters and it brought me pure joy to glimpse some of her previous characters who cameo'd in this story. Highly recommend!
JR 'Thalia' Maxwell
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dnf
DNF, which fills me with sorrow, because most of the elements were SO GOOD.

But breathplay without prior consent is not okay. Period.
Kimberly
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the audio book; looking forward to more Audible Originals from Alexandria House.
viva
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Margaret
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read! Reading her books are like reading the conversations that I have with my girls! I laugh so hard and I got catch up on all of my other favorite characters and Uncle Lee!!
Wendy
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Story of Nadia and Nathan... this was a good story and I actually enjoyed this book....some parts were a little dramatic and unrealistic but overall, it was a good book.
Monica T
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great love story.. I enjoyed the narrators. Sexy and intriguing
Tonetta Bullard
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!!!! Nadia and Nate and their past are good examples of how unresolved issues can affect your present and future. I loved the single Dad perspective of parenting and dating. Lovely and Lee Chester where hilarious and visits from some awesome couples made my heart smile! The narration was spot on. Ms House does not disappoint!!!
Vernice Leszczynski
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A million stars. I love all books by Ms House and this is no exception. I was so into this book I was looking up Romy U lol. I can’t wait for the next book!!
Juanita
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly believe that this is the best story today. It was a masterpiece . Thank you Ms. House for another great body of work. ...more

• Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Say My F*cking Name
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Deuces Wild (High Stakes Book 3)
  • Ante Up (High Stakes #1)
  • A Little Stuffing
  • Press Rewind: An Equilibrium Short
  • Desdemona's Closet: A Christmas Tale
  • Escort (Lunch Break Series Book 2)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
A southern girl at heart, Alexandria House has an affinity for good banana pudding, Neo Soul music, and tall black men in suits. When this fashionista is not shopping, she’s writing steamy stories about real black love.

Blog: http://msalexhouse.blogspot.com/