Start by marking “The Dirty Dozen: Vampire Edition” as Want to Read:
The Dirty Dozen: Vampire Edition

The Dirty Dozen: Vampire Edition

12 Authors ~ 12 Novellas ~ 12 Vampires

It only takes one little bite to draw you in and hold you captive.

Twelve authors have set out to ensnare you with their words.

The stories of their vampires traveling the earth, hidden in the shadows and waiting for their one true love to surrender to their ways, will leave you searching for your own.

To ask other readers questions about The Dirty Dozen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dirty Dozen

Start your review of The Dirty Dozen: Vampire Edition
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this anthology with its huge range of different settings, eras, types of characters and problems! Here are just a few I’ve reviewed individually.

Ice Cold Justice by Scarlett Amour
An entertaining and enjoyable short story with fabulous characters. I wasn’t too sure how Emmy and Axel would find a solution but after sitting on the edge of my seat, reading with baited breath, phew they sure mixed it up! I would love to read more about this couple.

I Am He
Belinda Donaldson
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ICE COLD JUSTICE by SCARLETTE AMOUR

Ice Cold Justice is the first story by Scarlette Amour and I was surprised by this book.

It had everything that I look for in a story. Mystery, intrigue, epic battle scenes, and a connection that is strong.

Emmy is hiding a secret that would see her killed on the spot. But secrets have a way of coming out. But she has a powerful ally on her side. Will Emmy finally acknowledge her secret or will she let it be the end of her? ...more
Rebecca
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, angst, paranormal, sexy
I was asked to read book 5-8 of this Anthology here are my reviews

The Raven

She's an Assassin given a new job to hunt down her mother's killer, but there's twist you won't see coming and who is Jateth really and is there heat between them.

Donta Naughty

He meets her In a pub weird things happen between them. Is there a connection does he know what she is?

Voices Beneath

She hears voices his a vampire can he help with them and is the a romantic pull between them hot and mys
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Quite the variety of creatures that go bump in the night. Mainly vampires but other unworldly folk make their appearance. Something for everyone is this set. I'm still working my way through them.

Currently reading these four:
The Mad Hatter Vampire Prince – Kia Carrington-Russell
A Vampire Dynasty and super humans with altered DNA, interesting tale.

Cardinal - Kathleen Kelly
Janardan ~ the world’s oldest Vampire.
I really enjoyed this one, the plot was
Fleur
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
A fantastic collection of books to wet your whistle on and find some great new Authors to read 😉🦇

Ice Cold Justice – Scarlette Amour
Emmy is full of secrets from the past year and you can't help but worry that one slip up and things go poof.. well more like goes poof! lol The decision on who to trust ie Axel who is like Emmy's hawt pointy toothed stalker or the Guild and who not to gets a bit dicey at times and you can fully understand the struggle Emmy has with what to do. There
Charli Jeffries
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read books 1-4 of this anthology so far. And I have enjoyed all of them. Emma James is a favourite of mine and I was happy to revisit two characters we have previously seen before.
Rating of HOT HOT HOT!!! Needed to have a cold shower after one particular scene :-D
I am not one for short stories I prefer a full length novel that I can really sink my teeth into (pun intended!) And I feel all of these stories so far could easily be a full length novel (hence the 4 star). Enjoyable reads and
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Cardinal by Kathleen Kelly
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)
Melanie
Cardinal by Kathleen Kelly
Angelica has turned 25 and the powers she didn't even know she had have awoken, meaning every race of the supernatural want her whether it be angel, vampire, lycan, witch, fae… you get the idea, but fate seems to already have chosen her mate... Janardan, the oldest, deadliest vampire there is. Janardan is a rogue vampire though, he has rejected being the leader and does not pledge fealty to his race's leader, Leviathan. Will the two find their way to each other, o
Bonnie Mancuso
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!!! I read Cardinal by Kathleen Kelly. She is such an amazing author. While she normally writes about hot bikers and sexy rock stars, this is her first story about vampires. And can I just say, she nailed it. Cardinal is a fantastic story. Kathleen's characters always come to life with her words. There's plenty of action in this one, and the sex scenes are beyond steamy. I couldn't put it down.
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an amazing Anthology this is . I wasn't sure if i would like it but man do i Love it !!! Cardinal by Kathleen Kelly was amazing totally devoured every word of that story i look forward to reading more about Angelica and her hot vampire mate Janardan .
Bringing both supernaturals and humans together to form a peace and unity amungst the races. Angelica not knowing she was a chosen one until her 25th birthday lived her life carefree with her cat Grace and best friend Chris little did she
Maya Richards
Nov 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
I love anything vampire/supernatural/paranormal stories but for the most part these left me cold. It needed editing and some of the short stories felt a little rushed, like the authors didn't have time to really flesh things out.
Steffie Dunn
Gabrielle Story
Nov 16, 2019
Kate Bonham Author
A.D. Saddler
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lauren Firminger
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gemma Arlington
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kirstymaire Bissett
Val Paquette
Liberty Ireland
Danni
Nov 03, 2019

• Token Huntress (Token Huntress, #1)
  • Anne Boleyn: 500 Years of Lies
  • Token Vampire (Token Huntress, #2)
  • The Shadow Minds Journal
  • Phantom Wolf (Phantom Wolf, #1)
  • XO
  • Lean Into It (Kings of Vengeance MC Book 2)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Balance (Chicago Defiance MC, #6)
  • Innocent Traitor
  • Token Wolf (Token Huntress #3)
  • The World That We Knew
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Savage Christmas: Savage Angels MC Novella #9
  • No One Is Here Except All of Us
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
Kay Maree is a mother and a wife. Born and raised in Newcastle, NSW Australia.
My passion was too show my children that you are never to old to make your dreams come true.
Which is what lead me to write and publish Angel Mine in 2017.
With support from my family and friends, I have managed to accomplish something I never thought I could.

And I just hope you fall in love with m