Start by marking “Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)

Christmas Like This

(A Love Like This #2)

I know exactly what I’d like to put in Trey’s stocking: the biggest lump of coal I can carry.
Unfortunately, I won’t get the chance, because our boss has delivered an ultimatum: plan the company Christmas party with Trey and learn to get along, or else.
After only one day of trying to plan the Christmas party, I’m ready to pick the “or else.” Is it possible to learn to get
Published November 14th 2019 by CJ Taylor

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Like This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Like This

Start your review of Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)
Kris (frantic4romantic)
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super cute Christmas novelette. I think the author did well including information without making the story feel way too rushed, which I sometimes find happens in shorter stories like this. I’m pretty sure I smiled for the whole second half of this books. Their back and forth banter was both sweet and spunky. I love it when a couple that can give each other a hard time and still love one another.
Jes Drew
This was an absolutely adorable short story. You can't go wrong with hate-to-love or office romance, so put them together and what do you got? Christmas magic. I loved both these poor, lost souls, and their great banter- and chemistry. This is probably my favorite Christmas romance of December 2019, so be sure to mark it on your calendars for next year, folks!

Review first published on my blog: https://agencyofbooksandspies.blogspo...
Cait | GoodeyReads
IT WAS CHRISTMASY AT LEAST.

BLOG || INSTAGRAM

This is a novella, so my review will be shorter than usual. I am on a quest for some great Christmas reads, this could have been better.

I think this actually would have been more enchanting if it was longer. Things happened way too fast and background information was thrown out haphazardly and inconsistently. I know there was sadness and drama put in to add an emotional component, but I wasn’t feeling much towards anyone.

The banter between them did get
K. Leah
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carina is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! Her stories are fun, witty and full of humor all while adding a perfect touch of romance. This Christmas story is just as good as the other books. This is a quick read and leaves you in the Christmas spirit with all the feels.
Shalee
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Of you’re looking for a fast-paced, quippy, Christmas-themed novella, this is your book! Christmas Like This is cute, but it also handles the emotions of grief and betrayal. The ending was especially sweet! PS: I can’t stress enough that this is a quick read. I read it in one evening!
Happy Reading Watching
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reread 2021 I stayed up way to late 12:42am
So cute loved this reread, gosh why were the leads so flippin adorable!!!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."
Christmas Like This by Carina Taylor.
Really enjoyed this one, no surprise there I love her books.The way Carina Taylor writes her characters is relatable! Trey and Marla are two coworkers who don't really get along, and now are forced to plan the office holiday party!
A big reason I enjoy her books so much is that it's not only a r
Ashley Weston
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“What did you get last year?” He held up the pen in his hand. “This pen.” “Oh wow. Whoever had your name really went all out.” I shook my head. “They at least could have gotten you a pack of pens.” I gave him my best pitying look. Knowing he was obsessed with pens. Knowing that I was really the one who had picked out that designer pen for him. A two-hundred-dollar pen to be exact. “I’ll have you know know this is no ordinary pen.” He held it up to the light. “This pen is so nice that it thinks f ...more
Vibliophile
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars) - my favorite Christmas story of the year!

Marla and Trey are like oil and vinegar - they do not mix well at all. For some reason, they really enjoy provoking each other. The more you read, the more you wonder not just why, but whether *they* even remember why.

When their boss tells them to work together planning the company Christmas party OR ELSE, they eventually end up sorting things out. And it's kind of surprising what they discover about each other - and a whole lot of sweet.

It
Pixie Perkins
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My full review can be found here: bit.ly/2r7Cfhd

“You should raise your keyboard like I told you to.”

After Trey made that little remark, I loved him right away. How could I not?? Marla might have thought that he was just being a pain (as always), but I knew betterrrrrr!!!

I loved this book. I really did. And I honestly feel like it had a little bit of everything: humor, sadness, banter, family, and of course, romanceeeeeeeee!!!

As far as content goes: CLEAN! Carina doesn't disappoint. 😉

So, let's do
BookishJibberJabber
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved, loved, loved the first book in the series. That was just a great way to start a series. But I have a little problems with this one. Maybe because this one is so short, yes I know it is a Novella, but I just needed some depth.
I am always for some enemies to lovers romance, and yes, love me some office romance.
The theme was there, the characters are great and so loveable. But I just needed more od them.
And there was a hurt and lose, and how to deal with a huge lose of loved ones. But i
Kim
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a charming and fun book! The author is a master of witty banter and yet incorporates moving moments seamlessly. The characters are wonderfully real with problems, flaws, and a snarky, humorous side. The well developed storyline flows and is unique and interesting. Great Christmas (or anytime) read!
I received a free copy of this book. I have chosen to give my honest opinion.
Elvira
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great read by this author. The characters are well developed and engaging and they have a strong chemistry throughout. The storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish it had me captivated from beginning to the end.

Barbara
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really good story by an Author I have not read before. Marla starts off not liking Trey but the more they work on the company Christmas party, the more that changes. This story had me smiling as I read, and I liked the surprise Marla got. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ria Zen
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enJOYed this festive read, starting from the cute banter then continued throughout their quirky adventure. I would definitely recommend this to those searching for that feel-good romance to match the holiday season. (This is it!) Short and sweet, this love story is sure to swoon despite their conflicting pasts and differences.
Michaela
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun loving, romantic comedy Christmas book. I didn’t realize until the end that this was part of a series: I can’t wait until the next book and I want to go back and read the first one. I was thinking the whole time that this should be made into a series. Great characters!

Catherine Geist
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet &Fun read

This book has a great storyline & also well written. This book was about a couple having problem in the work force & the boss making them work o a project together. It contains love , a little sadness & a lot of bickering.It will keep you guessing until the end.Loved it.
bre
Cute, but not long enough. I did really appreciate the fact that Trey and Marla were very open with WHY they didn’t like each other, and they talked very candidly about their attraction. I feel like the yearning could’ve been dragged on a bit, because it felt really quick, but I think the author did the best with the page time she had.
Pat
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a delightful read with a well written storyline and well developed characters that I was totally captivated as I turned each and every page until the very end!
mary Ethington
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clean, fun, short. Her books seem to always deal with a grief or overcoming something, which I like. I also love the humor and that is what really attracted me! I enjoyed this book!
Coco.V
Dec 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/9/2019)! 🎁
Joy
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
I enjoyed this funny, yet touching story.
Nicole
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute short Christmas story

It was a cute story about coworkers who fall in love over Christmas party planning. Somewhat predictable but still light and fun to read.
Summer Dowell
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun Christmas read! I love the hilarious dialogue and bantering Carina is so good at writing. A great feel-good, romantic comedy!
Tayra Sanders
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you in. ...more
Ana
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Entertaining

Light read with entertaining back & forth. Moved a little too easily to be believable but I liked the Christmas setting.
Jen Morris
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Similar to The First Book

But more cranky and not as funny. Short novella format makes characterization tricky and I just didn’t gel with the characters. 3 1/2 stars
Thi
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very cute, clean read. Makes you love the holiday season even more.
Margaret Connelly
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun

I hope that this author keeps writing funny romances. I laughed so hard. I needed a smile and instead got a lot of them. Keep it up. I will follow this author.
Ashley
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute RomCom Christmas Story

This was a cute, fun, Christmas novella. I enjoyed the banter and the growing feelings. This was a cute, light story!!
Chaelah
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've got a new favorite author

Mrs. Taylor writes some really great books! They're funny and oh so sweet and blessedly clean. Five stars and more!
No swearing
No sex

• The Off Limits Rule (It Happened in Nashville, #1)
  • The Enemy (It Happened in Charleston, #2)
  • A Christmas Spark
  • Falling for Your Boss (Love Clichés, #2)
  • The Twelve Holidates: a Sweet Christmas RomCom Novella
  • Falling for Your Best Friend's Twin (Love Clichés, #1)
  • Oh, Keep Your Shirt On (Shaped By Love #2)
  • Playing The Field (The Trouble with Tomboys #3)
  • Burn (Sentinels MC Rebels #1)
  • Serial Hottie
  • Falling for You (A Pine Ridge Romance, #3)
  • The Square Root of Falling (Brazos High Romance #1)
  • Mistress Grim
  • A Glimmer of Hope (Brides of Hope Hollow Book 1)
  • Never Forget the Past (The Men of Fire Beach #3)
  • The Match (It Happened in Charleston, #1)
  • Announcing Trouble
  • His Unexpected Heiress (Entangled Inheritance #2)

A Love Like This (3 books)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)