Start by marking “Wolf (Reed Security, #19)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Wolf

Giulia Lagomarsino

Wolf (Reed Security, #19)

Craig
I met my little pixie in a coffee house and we hit it off right away. That is, until she saw me shoot someone. But in my defense, they were coming to rob the coffee shop. Who does that? Now, I'll do anything to get her back and make her realize that she's mine. Kidnapping? I'm not too good for that. Getting shot? Play up the sympathy card. Marry her? You're damn
Expected publication: November 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf

Start your review of Wolf (Reed Security, #19)
Cheri
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
He'd been fine being single, even if all his teammates were finding their one. Then he ended up sharing a table and coffee with the cutest little thing and he just knew his life would change. She would be is. So what if she calls him her stalker. He's just protecting her and winning her over.

He is gorgeous with muscles to spare. They were having fun until he stopped a robbery in the coffee shop--with his gun. The gun he carried all the time. She didn't think so. She wants a normal guy. The more
Serena Worker
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reese can’t believe he showed up at her house, her friend calls him Stalker Man, trying to convince her that he’s super sexy and just wants her. But Reese isn’t convinced and hopes her friend won’t interfere.
After being picked up from the police station, Reese decided he might need some help convincing Reese that he’s the one for her, and as always nothing is as simple as it seems when the Reed Security team give their help. Every time he thinks he might have a chance something happens. ...more
CS
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
It was fun in the beginning because Craig/Wolf was really acting kind of dense. His thick skinned reactions to Reece as she denied any feelings for him was over the top funny. Sorry to say it got old real quick, but it seemed like the gag went on and on. Reece was truly unlikeable, and maybe this was the reason this particular book just didn't do it for me.
With the whole security trying to talk sense into Craig, along with a few of his friends who wanted to help, Reece was a downer through
Debbie Davies
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donna
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a good book about a man named Craig who becomes intensely attracted to a kindergarten teacher named Reese, who doesn't want to date him. They go through all sorts of shenanigans as he tries to change her mind and he is very persistent about getting what he wants. All the characters make clever and funny comments throughout, so it is clear the author has a great sense of humor! There are kidnappings and rescues and more humor, just a wonderful read for those who like humor with a little r ...more
Rebecca Kingshott
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf is book 19 in the reed security series.
Holy moly this was giulia best yet. She didnt disappoint.
I cant Express enough how much I love this author and her books.

Graig is very much in love with Reese and he goes to the extreme to try to convince her that they are meant to be together.
At times I wanted to slap her she seriously irritated me.
Giulia as away of making you hate her characters and love them at the same time.
This book will have you laughing at od
Ewa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’m getting married tomorrow,” I said happily. “Craig, what are you doing? Does she even want to get married?” “Of course, she does. She might not realize it yet, but once we’re married, she’s gonna be so happy that this all happened.”
Yes it was fun.
Craig- Wolf decided she is his future wife and goes after her full Alpha, crazy Red Security man.
Reese is not that sweet like her name. Little crazy pixie fights like a wet cat...
Enjoy!

I received a free copy of th
Alina
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my! This was one hell of a crazy book! I loved it. At the beginning of it, all I was thinking was, Craig, shut the f*** up! while laughing out loud.Craig is so crazy and funny. I would say more but I don't want to spoil the whole thing. I recommend this book with pleasure. Read it! You won't be disappointed.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am happily leaving a review.
Justen Perkins
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this story and the author and she did amazing in making me laugh and feel frustrated and any emotion in between that was in a way that sucks me in.

Lindsey Webb
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg giulia Lagomarsino is amazing. She did it again yall. Your gonna love this one. Your not gonna want to put this one down.

Molly
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
There really is no such thing as normal when it comes to a Reed Security romance.

They are crazy alpha dudes who do not pretend to anything else. They are a little overprotective and a lot stupid when it comes to advice on romance- crazy romantics do not need crazy stupid ideas from guys more inept than they are.

Reads hot and funny but very stupid on the guy scale.

Humorous hot and steamy with a lot of kidnappings
S
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! OMG!! These guys crack me up! Craig is so crazy about Reese and she thinks he’s nuts! Will she actually take a chance on him?
Sarah - Books to Breathe
added it
Nov 14, 2019

• Cold Hearted Bastard
  • No Broken Beast
  • Obey Fate (Cade & Aria: Easton Family Saga) (Fated Duet #2)
  • Enticed by the Alien (Rebels of Sidyth, #10)
  • Redemption (Highland Brides of Skye Book 2)
  • Deception (Highland Brides of Skye Book 3)
  • Passion (Highland Brides of Skye Book 1)
  • My Dark Tormentor (Dark Love 2)
  • My Dark Captor (Dark Love Series - English)
  • Stolen By Them
  • Fighting Redemption
  • Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)
  • Dare to Breathe (Maxwell, #6)
  • Dare to Dream (Maxwell, #2)
  • Dare to Kiss (Maxwell, #1)
  • Fighting Absolution
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 2)
  • Her Godbrother: (Forbidden Romance)
I'm a stay at home mom with a love for romance novels. There's nothing better than reading about a hot, alpha male that makes my heart swoon. I spend most days hanging out with my kids or writing about my next book boyfriend. I love crocheting, sewing, reading, and being outdoors, but in the end, there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book!

You can learn more about my books