Start by marking “Devil's Night: Bite-sized Horror for Halloween” as Want to Read:
Devil's Night: Bite-sized Horror for Halloween

Devil's Night: Bite-sized Horror for Halloween

From the Authors of Poisoned Candy and the publishers of The Little Book of Harm, comes Devil's Night, a collection of bite-sized horror stories for Halloween.

Halloween has returned in all its dark and depraved glory, and Devil's Night: Bite-sized horror for Halloween will satisfy your carnal urges for death, decay, and far too much sugar.

Inside this short horror fiction
Published October 27th 2019 by Pugnacious Press

To ask other readers questions about Devil's Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devil's Night

Start your review of Devil's Night: Bite-sized Horror for Halloween
Mark Young
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So call me Augustus Gloop. The addictive ‘Poisoned Candy,’ for this newly inducted fan of horror drabbles, just wasn’t enough. I wanted more.

I was excited to pick up and read Devil’s Night. And it doesn’t disappoint. The 100 word limit has been lifted so we are treated to slightly longer candy canes in this collection. The stories are as deliciously dark and disgustingly humorous as PC. We are served up some monstrous treats in the form of THEG and Mannagishi; and had I been drinking by the time
Christina Eleanor
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devil's Night is a fun collection of horror that is not only perfect for Halloween, but anytime of the year! Several of these short stories were very cleverly told with twists I did not expect. This was a fast read, as I finished the book in almost one sitting. A few of these tales gave me chills and had me creeped out. I remember thinking, could this really happen? A few tales had me so enveloped that I kept looking over my shoulder! The authors do warn the reader from the very start that these ...more
Dawn Ellis Shea
Oct 05, 2020
Brad Biggs
rated it it was ok
Jul 23, 2020
Yvonne Davies
Dec 23, 2019
Pippa Bailey
May 14, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kit Connor

• The October Boys
  • The Lost Memories of Freddy Frehling
  • Night of the Living Dead, Volume 1
  • Night of the Living Dead, Volume 2
  • Halloween Party (Fear Street, #8)
  • Hate Inexorable
  • Scary Bastard
  • I, Robot (Robot, #0.1)
  • Korean Road: A Novella
  • Dead Man Walking (Nick Holleran #1)
  • The Murders of Molly Southbourne (Molly Southbourne, #1)
  • Shadow Vista
  • Dark Assembly
Myk Pilgrim is a horror writer, or at least that's what he likes to tell people.

He lives in a town just north of the wall, where he spends his time sharing cappuccinos with his inner demons, binge-watching horror movies with equally demented writing partner and significant other Pippa Bailey, shaving his head, annoying the locals, and generally just counting down the days until Halloween.
Also, som

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....