Start by marking “Ride into Love (Aspen Ridge, #5)” as Want to Read:
Ride into Love (Aspen Ridge, #5)

Ride into Love

(Aspen Ridge #5)

When ROBIN OUTLAW’S husband passes away unexpectedly, she struggles to put the pieces of her shattered life back together while running Eagle Tree Cattle Ranch without him. Her days of romance are over. That is until, she notices a cowboy who’s been there all along.

TRAVIS MORGAN is an uncomplicated man. He’s been a cowhand for over forty years, the last thirty at Eagle T
Published October 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ride into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride into Love

Start your review of Ride into Love (Aspen Ridge, #5)
Charliegirl1
Mar 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Simple writing

This is the first book I've read by this author. I liked that the main characters are older than the norm for most romance books. I didn't realize that it's Christian fiction or to be honest I wouldn't have read it. It's not preachy at all, just a little "clean" , with no real passion between the characters. The story is okay but I found the writing a little slow and simple. Good for what it was.
Minga Dotson
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
A sweet deco d chance romance for a widow and one of her ranch hands.

Good solid characters and locations make you feel as you know these people. As the widow gets past the worst of her grief I we her husband's death she finally notices the ranch hand who has been there for thirty years. There are a lot of family dynamics to deal with that will continue in another story, but this story has its happy ending.
Sherri Bailey
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love at 60

I really enjoyed Ride Into Love. It is a great story about the loss of a life partner but being able to find love again. I like that Jill chose to use an older set of hero and heroine in her book. Just proves that even though there may be snow on the roof it doesn’t mean there isn’t a fire in the hearth. I am anxiously waiting on her next book in the series.
June Rodgers
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great series.

Jill Haymaker writes stories about romance and family that capture your interest from beginning til end. Her characters are believable and easy to like. I would recommend them to everyone who enjoys friends and family.
Jennie
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Barbara
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can you find love after 40 years of marriage

Love this book. About an older heroine and hero. Rachel's husband died suddenly after 40 years of marriage. Couple years later falls I love again with someone she's known long time.
Teresa L
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Jill delivers again! It is refreshing to have “mature” heroes with happy endings. Thank you Jill for giving us the magic of the Colorado Rockies!
Debora K
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ride into love

What a wonderful second chance romance! It was enjoyable to read about a 60 year old widow falling in love again.
Lorelei Frank
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Down home series!

This series is relatable to every day life. People die, find love, leave bad marriages, move, but life goes on!
Ellen White
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
On a ranch there is always work to be done, and many hands are needed. When her husband dies Robin’s world shifts, as does her interest. Travis has been on the ranch for thirty years. Can a Love begin again when one is sixty. Seeing her son Colt getting married, and they will be building and moving into their new home. A good family story of the changes and heartache, as they come back to the homestead.
Charlotte Woodworth
Shoshanah Dietz
rated it it was ok
Jan 21, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Always (The Protectors, #3)
  • Melody's Christmas (Heartwarming Holidays Sweet Romance, #1)
  • Taking a Chance on Love (The Youngers, #2)
  • Mail Order Grace (Bluebonnet Brides Book 1)
  • Heart of a Cowboy
  • Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • Wrangled by the Watchful Cowboy (Sage Valley Ranch, #3)
  • Holly's Gift (Small-Town Christmas Wishes #5)
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • The Farmhouse by the Cove (Camden Cove Book 2)
  • Fixing Rachel
  • Totally Scrooged: A Ghostly Sweet Second Chance Romance
  • Strangers Like Us (Reunion Gap #1)
  • The Last Christmas
  • Where Dreams Begin (Rose Hill Brides Book 1)
  • Wounds That Won't Heal (Finley Creek, #5; General, #2)
  • The Cowboy Lassos a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #6)
Jill Haymaker writes contemporary romances centered in her home state of Colorado. After growing up in Indiana and Ohio, she moved to Colorado and feel in love with the beautiful mountains. She writes about adventurous women and the rugged cowboys they fall in love with. She currently has six books available in her Peakview series. The latest book, Colorado Winter Moon was just released. Come home ...more

Aspen Ridge (10 books)
  • Chalk it up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #1)
  • Safe to Love (Aspen Ridge, #2)
  • Come Home to Love (Aspen Ridge, #3)
  • Remember Christmas (Aspen Ridge, #4)
  • Climb up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #6)
  • Run to Love (Aspen Ridge, #7)
  • Cut to Love (Aspen Ridge, #8)
  • An Aspen Ridge Christmas: Home for the Holidays (Aspen Ridge, #9)
  • Aspen Ridge Box Set: Books 1-3

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...